TyGuy5 Posted August 24 Posted August 24 (edited) 6 hours ago, Scarecrow03 said: Im not sure but i have been trying to get it working on different tkmm versions and game versions with no luck for an hour. I didnt wanted to bother the creator. Once i remove that mod everything works. The error i get is something about armor_006.armor_006_lower.bfres and some path missing Yeah, same problem here. The current solution for now is adding the mods folder with the Romfs. Seperate the options folder and delete the image. I was wrong, you have to add each of the armor and skin options as seperate mods since they each have their own info.json (make sure skin option is first, then Linkle N-Mod 2.0 is above everything) I can't get any of the skins but the default to work Edited August 24 by TyGuy5 1
Scarecrow03 Posted August 24 Posted August 24 10 minutes ago, TyGuy5 said: Yeah, same problem here. The current solution for now is adding the mods folder with the Romfs. Make sure to remove the options folder and the image, and manually drag and drop the options you want into the romfs before adding it to tkmm. Also, you have to add each of the armor options as seperate mods since they each have their own info.json (make sure Linkle N-Mod 2.0 is above everything) I will try that tomorrow, i did try the the mod folder but the game didn't start, then tried deleting the option folder 1 by 1 but since i didnt understand what i was doing so i gave up.
TyGuy5 Posted August 24 Posted August 24 (edited) 1 minute ago, Scarecrow03 said: I will try that tomorrow, i did try the the mod folder but the game didn't start, then tried deleting the option folder 1 by 1 but since i didnt understand what i was doing so i gave up. cool, I could share mine with you if it doesn't work, but I use update 1.2.0, but I could share that with you aswell. Edited August 24 by TyGuy5
Scarecrow03 Posted August 24 Posted August 24 2 minutes ago, TyGuy5 said: cool, I could share mine with you if it doesn't work, but I use update 1.2.0, but I could share that with you aswell. I use update 1,1.1 but i think if you share your mod folder i can see and copy what you did and where you put the files exactly and create a mod folder with my options. I did understand the armor folder need to be installed separately but no exactly where the options are added
char967 Posted August 25 Posted August 25 On 8/24/2026 at 8:23 AM, spazu_cloud said: Updated Linkle model with a few simple armor edits. Linkle N-Mod v2.0 (TotK) PACK r1.zip 6.72 MB · 1 download difference between nude and nude (alt skeleton)?
Sadad Posted August 25 Posted August 25 On 8/24/2026 at 1:30 PM, TyGuy5 said: cool, I could share mine with you if it doesn't work, but I use update 1.2.0, but I could share that with you aswell. Hi, share with me too. 1
Scarecrow03 Posted August 25 Posted August 25 On 8/24/2026 at 2:15 AM, TyGuy5 said: Yeah, same problem here. The current solution for now is adding the mods folder with the Romfs. Seperate the options folder and delete the image. I was wrong, you have to add each of the armor and skin options as seperate mods since they each have their own info.json (make sure skin option is first, then Linkle N-Mod 2.0 is above everything) I can't get any of the skins but the default to work this explanation worked but its too much installing separate folder but happy it works
Blade000 Posted August 26 Posted August 26 D On 8/23/2026 at 5:23 PM, spazu_cloud said: Updated Linkle model with a few simple armor edits. Linkle N-Mod v2.0 (TotK) PACK r1.zip 6.72 MB · 2 downloads Does this need another file on order to work properly?
Blade000 Posted August 26 Posted August 26 On 8/23/2026 at 5:23 PM, spazu_cloud said: Updated Linkle model with a few simple armor edits. Linkle N-Mod v2.0 (TotK) PACK r1.zip 6.72 MB · 2 downloads Also is there away to support your work
ChrisBlueplane Posted August 26 Posted August 26 I managed to get it to work are you using the most updated version of TKMM? This is my load order because I was having trouble at first then had to mess with the load order
eterny1981 Posted August 27 Posted August 27 Hello and thx for this mod. Maybe i'm making something wrong but when i use it with Ryujinx some are working and others are freezing the game. Zora works fine but Barbarian not for exemple. Any tip to solve this?
Blade000 Posted August 31 Posted August 31 On 8/23/2026 at 5:23 PM, spazu_cloud said: Updated Linkle model with a few simple armor edits. Linkle N-Mod v2.0 (TotK) PACK r1.zip 6.72 MB · 7 downloads Help how do I get this to work
Rouje Posted August 31 Posted August 31 You have to put it as a project in TKMM, "new project" select the folder and select install. it's working for me that way. I'm playing on 1.1.0. Also huge thanks to the mod author for the pack i'm having a really good time replaying the game! 2
Blade000 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 9 hours ago, Rouje said: You have to put it as a project in TKMM, "new project" select the folder and select install. it's working for me that way. I'm playing on 1.1.0. Also huge thanks to the mod author for the pack i'm having a really good time replaying the game! thank you it installed
Rouje Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Don't forget to download the archaic tunic mod on gamebanana! 1
Blade000 Posted September 1 Posted September 1 26 minutes ago, Rouje said: Don't forget to download the archaic tunic mod on gamebanana! thanks
hilbo75 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 On 9/1/2026 at 3:22 AM, Blade000 said: Has anyone hood of any updates on this im in the discord server but theres not much news other than that the beta testers are still getting boring bugfix updates and they're still waiting on some new version of ultracam. ultracam stuff has been delayed because the person who makes it has a cancer case in the family, but they keep saying they're working on "some big projects" that will be "out soon" make of that what you will i guess 2
J lewd 7u7 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 On 8/16/2026 at 4:18 PM, Non0of said: can you give us the this mod Deano309 ? x2 or send pm dm inbox
Deano309 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 1 hour ago, J lewd 7u7 said: x2 or send pm dm inbox I have already replied to the original message.
dkrt1 Posted September 9 Posted September 9 On 9/1/2026 at 11:44 AM, Rouje said: Don't forget to download the archaic tunic mod on gamebanana! I did set up the files like these but only the regular linkle works. Do you know how to install N-mod properly?
Ikswotok Posted September 10 Posted September 10 10 hours ago, dkrt1 said: I did set up the files like these but only the regular linkle works. Do you know how to install N-mod properly? Extract the Linkle n-mod, in TKMM on the left hand side navigate to the projects tab and click on it, and "open project". In that new window navigate to the extracted linkle n-mod (most likely Linkle N-Mod v2.0 (TotK) PACK r1\Linkle N-Mod v2.0 (TotK) [ROMFS] there) until you find the ".tkproJ" file and double click it. You know you did it right, when in the options tab the "Nude (multi) option is misssing. At leaast it is missing for me, and the mod works
dkrt1 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 15 hours ago, Ikswotok said: Extract the Linkle n-mod, in TKMM on the left hand side navigate to the projects tab and click on it, and "open project". In that new window navigate to the extracted linkle n-mod (most likely Linkle N-Mod v2.0 (TotK) PACK r1\Linkle N-Mod v2.0 (TotK) [ROMFS] there) until you find the ".tkproJ" file and double click it. You know you did it right, when in the options tab the "Nude (multi) option is misssing. At leaast it is missing for me, and the mod works Thanks. I tried to install the mod again and it works now.
Ed Render Posted September 11 Posted September 11 I've been waiting for the Tears Of Ecstasy mod...Now obvious it will never happen/release...I need to learn to make my own mods, there is little to be found as far as tuts online...I love the playable Purah,Zelda, and Linkle mods. The only one with "proper" jiggle physics(you know, for realism and not to lose the immersion while gaming) is the Purah one. BUT, I hate Purah face, hate that if you add any "girly" animations her feet get spread WAY apart when standing/walking and her eyes are always red and shut and her mouth is deformed. SO, I wanted to try to add wiggle bones and jiggle in Blender for either the playable Zelda or Linkle mods. tried adding wiggle bones in Blender and rigging and painting, etc. works fine in Blender, but NO jiggle in game. Tried importing edited model with AND without bones in Toolbox. Made no difference. I also noticed the skeleton is different for the Purah model vs the Zelda or Linkle armature...Can anyone help to resolve my no jiggle situation? Also, Purah's butt physics are a bit too much and I'd like to tone them down... To start my attempt at modding TOTK, I made a game dump from Yuzu, decrompessed .MC files with win decrompressor, etc. I was looking around in the "Model" folder of the dump where all the .bfres files are and there seem to be many many not there. Are the original "models" anywhere else? There are tons of .pack files referencing models that are NOT in the Model folder. Where are all the other models? Like all the "actors" that appear at Lookout Landing, and all the Yiga assassins? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now