Are you a Hero, Villain, or Other?

Hero, Villain, Anti-Hero, or Neutral  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which are you?

• Hero
    • Villain
    • Anti-Hero
    • Neutral

I was talking with my new house mate, a woman from Ukraine, and we started talking about moral alignments. I'm more of an Anti-Hero. I do the right thing while giving the rules the middle finger. She said that she was more of a traditional Hero, someone who does the right thing while following the rules. 

Which are you?

Are you a Hero like Spiderman or Superman?

Are you a Villain like Thanos or Joker?

Are you an Anti-Hero like Punisher or Red Hood?

Or are you Neutral like a civilian, Bounty Hunter, or Mercenary?

Please do not go political or whatever. This is meant to be fun, not toxic. If you want to get political or whatever, do it somewhere else. Otherwise, I will report your comments.

Edited by deadjester226
1 minute ago, Sir Bron said:

I play the Hero, must be the boy scout in me. :)

I'm more of an Anti-Hero because I like the concept of helping others in need, but I'm not the kind of person who will spare someone who I feel like deserves death.

30 minutes ago, deadjester226 said:

I'm more of an Anti-Hero because I like the concept of helping others in need, but I'm not the kind of person who will spare someone who I feel like deserves death.

Well I learned something today! I kill the ones who deserve it like you do, did not know that was an anti-hero.

Good to see you by the way!

So 10 years ago I really wanted to be the heroine who rids Himmelrand of all evil ... until I realized after umpteen runs ... how stupid it actually gets over time.

then I made it "evil" for a moment - but can you really do this without massively rebuilding the whole game

even the "Overlord" mod doesn't automatically make you "evil"

and now... I'm "isekai" and the assembled "Daedra" and "Aedra" have to carry me to the heroes' altar... because I just don't feel like saving their ass

I'm not sufficiently motivated at the moment - come up with something

5 minutes ago, Carabosse said:

I'll never be a Hero. Here, there or any where. Other sounds appealing. On Loverslab, I am 100% a Villain.

I'm an 100% an Anti-Hero. No question about it.

Depends entirely on the playthrough (even though i can barely play anymore due to lack of time) but if i had to guess my definitive style it'd be an anti-hero, but like Vegeta specifically because he's one of the few properly done anti-heroes ever. Definitely not like the Punisher though, he's just a psychopath who happens to vaguely be on the correct side because he's usually fighting people worse than him. I wouldn't even qualify that as an anti-hero tbh but that's nether here nor there.

So yeah, anti-hero it is ig.

1975922718_majinvegeta.gif.7b1fce717bc625386b238ac81276a769.gif

1 hour ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Trixter = Hero + Villain + Neutral All this at the same time :)  Not white, not black but gray with wide and complicate gradient.  Even my army call sign was Werewolf XD

@deadjester226 my best wishes to your new housemate from Ukraine.

Fair enough. BTW, I passed your wishes on to my housemate and she said thank you.

54 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Other. Hero doesn’t pay the bills and or is strict as fuck. I’m the mercenary. Getting to choose who I serve is one quirk of being a merc.

I would consider that Neutral. You don't really have a side, because you have no real allegiance. You do as you see fit. I'll add that to the Neutral's examples.

I'm a fairly prolific writer (90% unpublished) and most of the MCs tend to flip flop as needed. Ride in to one town and save everyone even at the hero's own life, but the previous town he or she just outright flattens it.

I've been told I self insert in all my stories without even realizing I do it.

I'd say I'd swing more towards lawful evil.  I have a strict moral code, but I absolutely will flatten a town to make things right. Everything has it's place, the rules must be followed.  As long as the rules get followed we'll all get along.