Blue Glow as a Vampire

Morgoth Bauglir

Maybe you find a solution in this thread. Helped me more than once, to get rid of an visual effect, for which the magic effect has already run out.
Just go thru the pages until you find an effect, that matches. You may have to try multiple, if you're not sure, if the one you're looking at is exactly what you are experiencing.

Maybe you find a solution in this thread. Helped me more than once, to get rid of an visual effect, for which the magic effect has already run out.

Just go thru the pages until you find an effect, that matches. You may have to try multiple, if you're not sure, if the one you're looking at is exactly what you are experiencing.

Thanks for that! I downloaded the directors tools from Nexus http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10431/?   and it has resolved the problem

this is because of a magic effect. and it is also on your weapon when it is not drawn.

This is very similar with the bug that makes your eyes glow like draugh eyes do. In that case do dispellallspells or similar commands will not work.

What will work however is if you dispell that effect with its id number. same as the eye bug.

So the problem is to find the id of the effect that is stuck.

Archived