The WORST song you've ever heard.

Just for fun, what is the worst song you've ever heard? It doesn't matter what genre, if it's a cover song, from a soundtrack, or whatever. As long as it's a song and you think it's absolute shit, it's fair game.

For me, the first one that comes to mind is "Cool" by Gwen Stefani. I hate pretty much every song I've ever heard by her, but that song is so fucking annoying, it makes me want to shoot myself in the head. 

Not the Worst i ever heard but certainly i hate it.

''No Cock like Horse Cock.''

Friend sent it to me on a Joke. thing is the Song is funny, It made me laught when i first heard it.

but the tune is so gooddamn catchy that from time to time when i remember it exist, I have to actively stop myself from humming it or singing it.

that shit is gonna destroy my social life someday i just know it.

54 minutes ago, Pavlovian Afterdark said:

Not the Worst i ever heard but certainly i hate it.

''No Cock like Horse Cock.''

Friend sent it to me on a Joke. thing is the Song is funny, It made me laught when i first heard it.

but the tune is so gooddamn catchy that from time to time when i remember it exist, I have to actively stop myself from humming it or singing it.

that shit is gonna destroy my social life someday i just know it.

I'm not sure that I want to hear that. 

2 hours ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

R&B.  I am so sick and tired of that genre.  The worst thing is, that's what my employer blares over the loudspeakers most of the time.  And I have a personal hatred for Mariah Carey.  I wish she was dead already.

Not exactly a song, but I get what you mean. I don't mind the occasional R&B song, but it does get old pretty quickly.

I also agree FULLY on Mariah Carey. If I have to hear another one of her fucking Christmas songs, I'm going to go on a fucking rampage.

Though I will say, I would rather listen to Carey than Stefani.

Most of the songs in "Cyberpunk" but the worst is the long drive to somewhere listening to random Jazz.

Tell people you dislike Jazz and they'll toss you off as ignorant.

You might be wondering why anyone would know much about songs they hate, and I'm also assuming you mean AAA songs, not kid's music.

So here's a trendy fucking blast from the past I never liked, one of those trendy posh songs.

I'm seriously not into minutiae so I don't know much about the song but it popped into my head from a different thread:

17 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Most of the songs in "Cyberpunk" but the worst is the long drive to somewhere listening to random Jazz.

Tell people you dislike Jazz and they'll toss you off as ignorant.

You might be wondering why anyone would know much about songs they hate, and I'm also assuming you mean AAA songs, not kid's music.

So here's a trendy fucking blast from the past I never liked, one of those trendy posh songs.

I'm seriously not into minutiae so I don't know much about the song but it popped into my head from a different thread:

Pretty much any song is fair game. Doesn't matter what it is. And yeah, I'm not a Jazz fan, either.

Anything that goes on mainstream radio stations during summer. Can't tell a difference between a Summer Hit of '99, Summer Hit of '09, Summer Hit of '19 and will most likely not be able to tell the difference in '29. Same shit, different names.

Warning: Do not get this song replaying in your mind or you will end up half-crazy! Just say No, to earworms.

earworm

îr′wûrm″

noun

A melody or a portion of a piece of music that is involuntarily repeated in one's mind.

29 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

So, that's what having a stroke sounds like? Yea, nope. Thanks for the laugh, tho. :D

If someone were to ask me what a cat passing a kidney stone sounded like, I would just show them that.

Just now, Mr. Otaku said:

This i guess lmao.

Man lil pump doing rock is just peak insanity.

Why do these no talent ass hats keep coming over to Rock and Metal?! First it was Lil Wayne, then it was Machine Gun Kelly, and now this fucker?! I don't know how long ago this was made, but seriously!

12 minutes ago, deadjester226 said:

Why do these no talent ass hats keep coming over to Rock and Metal?! First it was Lil Wayne, then it was Machine Gun Kelly, and now this fucker?! I don't know how long ago this was made, but seriously!

Lol ikr. But at least Lil Wayne and MGK accomplished a lot in their respective fields of hiphop and pop/punk. Lil pump is just a joke overall, remember this is the guy who made who made this:

Another contender for one of the worst songs ever.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Otaku said:

Lol ikr. But at least Lil Wayne and MGK accomplished a lot in their respective fields of hiphop and pop/punk. Lil pump is just a joke overall, remember this is the guy who made who made this:

Another contender for one of the worst songs ever.

I may be remembering wrong, but didn't that become a meme?

Worst song I've ever heard,,, 6 or 7 years ago the local classic rock station played a remake/cover of "Werewolves of London",,,, it was done by a Mexican band and they absolutely butchered the song.  I can STILL hear it even though I only heard it once. I only mention it was a Mexican band because they tried to, for lack of a better word, "Mexicanize" it. 

I also can't find the song on youtube so I'm thinking it may of been a house band or something but the actual recording quality of the song was professional.

My gawd it was a horrible cover.