7WEI Posted February 5, 2025 Posted February 5, 2025 (edited) It would be great if somebody would be able to fix those texture issues. Β FugueThiccMod.rar Edited February 5, 2025 by imFinality
SwiitCookie Posted February 5, 2025 Posted February 5, 2025 3 hours ago, Iarule said: Β sparkleMod.rar 5.06 MBΒ Β·Β 8 downloads thanks a lot!π
Scriptarina Posted February 5, 2025 Posted February 5, 2025 1 hour ago, Iarule said: γ λ¬λ Έγ γ 0702 Thanks g
nine_tails1 Posted February 5, 2025 Posted February 5, 2025 13 hours ago, s012paoth said: Β Esto es lo que estabas pidiendo Β Β Fuga base traviesa.zip 32,43 MBΒ Β·Β 51 descargas oh, thanks hahaha Β
OniZed2 Posted February 5, 2025 Posted February 5, 2025 Most NPC mods seem to be broken for the older worlds, anyone have updated versions that are not broken after the academy patch? Also if anyone has any of the short NPC mods
Zencha Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 (edited) who can download this mod and share to meοΌ Β λλ₯΄ν κ±°μ λͺ¨λ - λ―ΈνΈμμ€ν¨λͺ¨λ μ±λ Edited February 6, 2025 by Zencha
7WEI Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 8 minutes ago, Zencha said: who can download this mod and share to meοΌ Β λλ₯΄ν κ±°μ λͺ¨λ - λ―ΈνΈμμ€ν¨λͺ¨λ μ±λ Β TheHertaMod.zip 1
Noname11022 Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 (edited) Does anyone have this mod? https://arca.live/b/headline/108963939?mode=board&before=109365293 Edited February 7, 2025 by Noname11022
nerfbeard Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 hey guys could someone share these 2 mods with me ?Β Β big thank u in advance Β
jam5 Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 1 hour ago, nerfbeard said: hey guys could someone share these 2 mods with me ?Β Β big thank u in advance Β Huohuo https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BFD-BrLcNine0nzL7uESY15UTKCtDDuu/view?usp=drive_link 1
adsada132 Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 3 hours ago, nerfbeard said: NΓ y mα»i ngΖ°α»i, ai ΔΓ³ cΓ³ thα» chia sαΊ» 2 bαΊ£n mod nΓ y vα»i tΓ΄i khΓ΄ng?Β Β CαΊ£m Ζ‘n bαΊ‘n trΖ°α»c nhΓ© Β Robin Robin_JK_thicc+.zip 1
Deen777 Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/128197710?category=λΆμ€λͺ¨λπ&p=1 Password?? 1
DraGZ76 Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 (edited) On 2/6/2025 at 1:36 PM, Deen777 said: https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/128197710?category=λΆμ€λͺ¨λπ&p=1 Password?? Took a moment but I got it: gayshinμ°ν¬λ¦¬μ΄μ€0206 Both use same password just for anyone wondering I uploaded zips here as well both on site and on megaΒ Β https://nahida.live/mods/fbfdc2c6fe4a47d0a169b2b2606df16e https://nahida.live/mods/7acab6222b5d4a5880e0448ae1fb4ce6 Aglaea: MEGAΒ Updated to 3.1 MediafireΒ Updated to 3.1 Garmentmaker: MEGAΒ Updated to 3.1 MediafireΒ Updated to 3.1 DIRECT FILES WITH JUST KOREAN NAME ARE OUTDATED (I am living them here if someone want's to use fixer by themselfes) NEW UPDATED TO 3.1 DIRECT FILES HAVE IT IN FRONT OF THE NAME I forgot to FULLY rename aglaea zip so it's just "UPDATED TO 3.1 - μκΈλΌμ΄μ λͺ¨λͺ¨μ€μ¦ λ€λ€(νλ‘) λͺ¨λv2_zip" instead of "UPDATED TO 3.1 - Aglaea Momosuzu Nene - μκΈλΌμ΄μ λͺ¨λͺ¨μ€μ¦ λ€λ€(νλ‘) λͺ¨λv2_zip" But you can still see which is which since garmentmaker is named μκΈλΌμ΄μ λͺ¨λͺ¨μ€μ¦ λ€λ€(νλ‘) λͺ¨λv2.zip μμ곡 λ€λ€ λͺ¨λ.zip UPDATED TO 3.1 - Garmentmaker Momosuzu Nene - μμ곡 λ€λ€ λͺ¨λ.zip.rar UPDATED TO 3.1 - μκΈλΌμ΄μ λͺ¨λͺ¨μ€μ¦ λ€λ€(νλ‘) λͺ¨λv2_zip.rar Edited March 9, 2025 by DraGZ76 Updated to 3.1 12
lockoz Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 2 hours ago, DraGZ76 said: Took a moment but I got it: gayshinμ°ν¬λ¦¬μ΄μ€0206 Both use same password just for anyone wondering I uploaded zips here as well both on site and on megaΒ Β https://nahida.live/mods/fbfdc2c6fe4a47d0a169b2b2606df16e https://nahida.live/mods/7acab6222b5d4a5880e0448ae1fb4ce6 Aglaea - Longer Zip Name -Β https://mega.nz/file/l6IWybDL#6cvXCsvTcHUdFctGxqtkA5LOUdBdxJZM2cxNjwWEAqQ Garmentmaker - Shorter Zip Name -Β https://mega.nz/file/1iZWWKQL#R-s8uPbtvw_NrWaKNVmAQSslnwmu4LCj9rE1wkyhUBY μκΈλΌμ΄μ λͺ¨λͺ¨μ€μ¦ λ€λ€(νλ‘) λͺ¨λv2.zip 90.73 MBΒ Β·Β 54 downloads μμ곡 λ€λ€ λͺ¨λ.zip 90.45 MBΒ Β·Β 37 downloads Thank you so much for sharing. However I have a question, how do we access the NSFW mods on arca.live? I can't click on "λΆκ΄΄π" Β
rinphoenix Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 Can anyone give me some mod about enemy like this pls 1
privatacc Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 On 2/5/2025 at 12:15 PM, SwiitCookie said: Yeah of course. I meant this mod: https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/115979069?category=λΆμ€λͺ¨λ&target=all&keyword=μ€νν΄&p=1 Sry but I couldn't find it. Guess it was on my failed hard drive
DraGZ76 Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 1 hour ago, lockoz said: Thank you so much for sharing. However I have a question, how do we access the NSFW mods on arca.live? I can't click on "λΆκ΄΄π" Β In order to access NSFW content you need to have an account made and after that make sure in settings you have all content allowed Β
SwiitCookie Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 Does anyone have this stelle mod?π€ https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/114622904
Scriptarina Posted February 6, 2025 Posted February 6, 2025 https://mega.nz/folder/LXgk2IiJ#RFmT6TOOu1dfJ4j0lpt5bA A collection of some customized mods of mine I got from some creators. I won't take any credit as it belongs to them. If X is in the name of a certain file, it means I merged two mods together. Most of them have Ceeji's makeup and hair over existing mods of others. I customized some toggles for myself, so if you want to have your own, just edit the .ini files. Previews are included in the preview folder. I'll try to cook some more in the future. 3
7WEI Posted February 7, 2025 Posted February 7, 2025 Any kind soul that would be able to share it? PM please. 4
Noname11022 Posted February 7, 2025 Posted February 7, 2025 5 hours ago, SwiitCookie said: Does anyone have this stelle mod?π€ https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/114622904 Β μ€ν λ μμ€λ§ ν ν€(λΈμ)Selle.zip 1
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now