My GIFs collection

To moderators and administrators of the forum:

I already opened a "request" at the technical support section, but as nobody replied i will be using this topic to upload my GIFs and insert into my mod page.

I don't know if it's against the rules, but this is the only workaround i found

I will keep uploading it here until you guys, fix the "504 gif error bug". When you fix it i will make a backup of the GIFs and delete this entire post (to keep the forum clean ? )

Thank you very much for your attention! ❤️

Edited by EthernalNoob
2 hours ago, EthernalNoob said:

504 gif error bug

It could be that you've hit the limit on how many things you can have posted in your upload page. I know that posts have a limit on how many images and stuff that can be uploaded into one post and once you hit it you can't upload anymore to that post.

6 hours ago, myuhinny said:

It could be that you've hit the limit on how many things you can have posted in your upload page. I know that posts have a limit on how many images and stuff that can be uploaded into one post and once you hit it you can't upload anymore to that post.

Actually no... It's a bug, i still can upload static images to my mod page, but GIFs are completely buggy.

I was able to upload one but only if the max height is 250px (i tried compressing the gif to not lower the resolution, but i got the same error even at 5MB).

Tried 260px and no deal...

Tried  using my phone to upload: same thing

Even tried to use a different wifi and got 504 again

17 hours ago, myuhinny said:

As i said: I posted it under the technical support section