[Mod][XCL] Maid Mod

[XCL] Maid Mod

Why is the house so clean?

What's that note?

This mod adds some content after the mc gets spiked by his stepdad the second time. It will only work if you have non-consent enabled - as it requires the first two stepdad spiking events - which only happen if non-consent is enabled. Adds events after the second spiking so if that has already happened in your game then this mod will not add anything.

It uses an xcl fie type so you will need the mod loader version 1.1.2 or more recent.

No idea which mods it conflicts with.

Spoiler

Want to turn the tables on your stepdad? Now you can.

On 4/14/2023 at 1:14 PM, kebo1199 said:

A slight guide would be nice, I got to the point where you need to acquire the pill, but don't know where to go from there

You can get the pill from the office you work at and afterwards there's an option to 'Spike Stepdad' in the evening.

I would like to know if the only conclusion for this mod is that the stepdad starts cleaning because that's the only one I've gotten so far.

12 hours ago, TheGodUncle said:

You can get the pill from the office you work at and afterwards there's an option to 'Spike Stepdad' in the evening.

I would like to know if the only conclusion for this mod is that the stepdad starts cleaning because that's the only one I've gotten so far.

Might be a mod conflict or something, I haven't seen any option for that on my end, I'll mess with it later

I just went back and removed every mod, got the pill, and kept waiting for the event to show up in the evening, I still haven't seen it for about 30 days after the second spiking. It mentions something about Alexia being gone but is there a way to force her to leave?

4 hours ago, kebo1199 said:

I just went back and removed every mod, got the pill, and kept waiting for the event to show up in the evening, I still haven't seen it for about 30 days after the second spiking. It mentions something about Alexia being gone but is there a way to force her to leave?

The event is in the drop down list with going to the club.  Alexia leaving is part of that event

On 4/19/2023 at 8:56 AM, Badrabbit2000 said:

Also - I didn't realize that this bit existed. To be honest if you want to ask me questions I'm WAY more often on the Discord than I am at Lovers Lab. My username there is badrabbit. I usually just come here to post/update mods - which tends to be pretty infrequent.

Messaged you on Discord

• Badrabbit2000 changed the title to [XCL] Maid Mod
  • 2 months later...

How does this line actually work? When do the spike events occur? I only got events where stepdad looks at my characters ass/breasts and he whines about about my characters slutty clothing choices. What I am suppose to expect and when? Do I need respect high? Which I actually lose if I use slutty clothing.