I've been working on this for over 2 weeks, and have browsed the internet for any solutions.. But, I keep getting this "Outdated or missing "Sexlabutil" SKSE plugin detected" notification when I start the game. I've tracked down the  file and it IS located where it should be located!!! This problem has been getting on my nerves-
The Skyrim version I use is 1.6.318, the SKSE I use is 2.1.1. I had considered  upgrading / downgrading (My lord that was the biggest hell ever, and Sexlab still didnt even work..!)

The SexLab menu is in my MCM configuration panel, however.. I cant click on "install" for it does nothing.. Im absolutely tired from this mess..! If someone can help me out I'd be so incredibely happy! 
If anybody needs more info or logs, please dont hesitate to ask.. 

Edit: I nearly forgot to say..  I have the SexLabAE framework version and am using Mod Organizer

Thank you in advance!! 

ScreenShot8.png

ScreenShot9.png

Edited by Soba_cup
21 minutes ago, Soba_cup said:

The Skyrim version I use is 1.6.318, the SKSE I use is 2.1.1.

Both of those are outdated.

Skyrim AE is now 1.6.640 for Steam and 1.6.659 for GOG, and SKSE for AE is now 2.2.3. Also, don't forget to install the latest AE version of Address Library, a prereq that people often miss lol.

Edited by HentaiGnome
1 hour ago, shortiron said:

the answer is right in front of your eyes. Sexlab AE 1.65 needs at least SKSE 2.2.2.

Well I'll be damned..-  Im just as blind as ever.. I'll go fiddle around with upgrades for skyrim and upgrade SKSE too.. Thanks :' )

• 8 months later...