any tutorial bout how to add bones to a ts3 rig?

i wanted to add bones {butt bones & anus bones to be more specific} to a sims rig since i couldn't find any with these (i know ghost17a made one rig with butt bones before but couldn't make it work on the game or was buggy or something like that). i couldn't neither found a tutorial on my own that explains how to add bones to a rig. already been through mts modders forum looking for a tutorial but the same, not success on my search. i would appreciate any tutorial explaining how to add bones on a sims rig and also make it work on the game. anything that might be useful it's welcome. greetings!

8 hours ago, tu gatitia. said:

add bones on a sims rig and also make it work on the game

Adding bones to a rig is one thing, bringing it into the game is another.

I know only @ghost-17a who did that with the help of LadySmoks. He added a movable Penis to his rig AND modified Cmars penis package.

Having installed this modified penis packages make it work in game.

May you try to send Ghost-17a a PM to ask your question !

9 hours ago, Clydie said:

May you try to send Ghost-17a a PM to ask your question !

is he still active? i mean, i thought he wasn't active anymore on this forum. but if he is of course i won't doubt to ask him for help!

9 hours ago, Clydie said:

Adding bones to a rig is one thing, bringing it into the game is another.

I know only @ghost-17a who did that with the help of LadySmoks. He added a movable Penis to his rig AND modified Cmars penis package.

Having installed this modified penis packages make it work in game.

i know, basically that's why i asked for a tutorial that explains both things. i'm aware that this sort of mods might be complex to make em work but i won't lose anything giving it a try.

the reason i really want this mod it's beacuse i think my anims need a visual improvement. i would like to make the package public if i figure how to make it work