Dibella Cult

I'd prefer Sanguine's debauchery' date=' revelry, and hedonism to Molag's rape. At least with the former Prince, everyone's having fun...

[/quote']

Oh! Oh! Sheogorath! Sheogorath!

Sanguine and Sheogorath throwing a party? Sign me up.

• 4 weeks later...

Of course' date=' if you go with Daedric princes, should also take into account Molag Bal for obvious reasons,

[/quote']

Molag Bal is called the Prince of Rape, but I think your misunderstanding him. He's not about sexual rape he's about corruption. He wants to take everything good and turn it into something ugly.

Rape in this case means to destroy any beauty or righteousness something has.

That's why I think he's the only truly evil daedra. Mehrunes Dagon is just a force of nature, he just wants to blow shit up

Bal wants to destroy the idea of beauty.

...Sorry about replying, as this is such an old thread, came across it on google and just had to correct that oversight.

Of course' date=' if you go with Daedric princes, should also take into account Molag Bal for obvious reasons,

[/quote']

Molag Bal is called the Prince of Rape, but I think your misunderstanding him. He's not about sexual rape he's about corruption. He wants to take everything good and turn it into something ugly.

Rape in this case means to destroy any beauty or righteousness something has.

That's why I think he's the only truly evil daedra. Mehrunes Dagon is just a force of nature, he just wants to blow shit up

Bal wants to destroy the idea of beauty.

...Sorry about replying, as this is such an old thread, came across it on google and just had to correct that oversight.

I'm pretty sure sexual rape falls within his sphere as well, but you're right, he's also so much more than that. Rape in a sexual sense is only an aspect of a much, much larger force he represents.

There you have it. A battle between Molag Bol and Diabella, with Sanguine caught in the middle. Would be interesting to see who's side he might take up. Could lead to some very interesting dialogue as well. Sheogorath could play the moderator like he did in the Palegius Quest.