Anyone knows what mod is this?

I try to make as clear description as i remember those events of the mod. So after im commiting crime my character will go through prison process and then fucked by some guard orc in the pillory. Then female guard will inspect me and force me to get rid of all my stuff and then im being dragged to cell. In this cell, i'm being heavily blugged into chastity bondage clothing gear, and prison guard will take me to cell and fuck me once. Then im forced to work in the mines... and do some other works. I can't get this mod work anymore from a old save anymore and while it seems really interesting, this is all i remember of this mod. Does this seems familiar to anyone? Thanks in advance.

There is also dialogue, "your escape has failed and you are being dragged back in the cell by bulky guard. or something like that.

Edited by aklvjixcvioxdjvixodjlvid22
1 hour ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Absolutely not.

Pama's stuffs are not made for sex (almost) but only to whip and kill the player.

Maybe it has something to do with POP and Slaves of Tamriel (the mining part). Or even the very old Prison Overhaul.

Huh, my mistake then. I had encountered what OP described long ago in one of my test games. I had Prison Alternative installed along some other mods and assumed it was that, but then I recall Pama doesn't like DD.

In that case I am fairly certain it's DCL.

Edited by belegost