Fresh Start Update.

Molevalence

Hello everyone. Lady Luck was on my side and was able to visit my brother for a few days. I was able to do a fresh re-installation of Skyrim and got all my primary things up to speed. I have NMM (Nexus Mod Manager) Just to use for the very basic mods like the unofficial patches and a few armour sets. I need to know something though before I start initializing all the mods and getting back to where I was before. Is using NMM add mod function a bad thing when installing these mods? (Loverslab Mods entirely) Or should I just install all Loverslab mods manually?

I see. Thank you for the advice. I will install all my LL mods I plan to use manually to play it safe.

Update: I have noticed that many of these mods advice using NMM to install and if you do it manually to backup your data. Since I am doing a fresh installation I wonder if NMM would be preferable. 

Edit: Here are the mods I have so far all have be installed correctly and cleaned if required by BOSS.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
OBlHairFinal.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp=1
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
N_43 Hair Pack.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
TERAArmors.esp=1
Serana.esp=1

So far no Issues.

just bring the mods from here in the right folder format and make an archive with 7zip or winrar and add it to NMM through the add files button.

<name>.7z

- meshes

- textures

- <other folders>

- <esp>

- <esm>

and so you can install every mod through NMM

just bring the mods from here in the right folder format and make an archive with 7zip or winrar and add it to NMM through the add files button.

<name>.7z

- meshes

- textures

- <other folders>

- <esp>

- <esm>

and so you can install every mod through NMM

I appreciate your response but I am not quite sure how to do that. (Mod Newb) :s

If I was able to make all my mods installable through NMM it would make my life so much easier being a mod newb an all. :(

in the end its easy the only problem comes when the mods have optional folder like the maximum skeleton but that mod is optimzed for NMM

the normal mod has like Groovatama said

<name>.7z

- meshes

- textures

- <other folders>

- <esp>

- <esm>

but the main problem is the other folder wich contains sometimes different options for that what you want and some mods that are not optimized for NMM instalation simple puts that folder in your data folder without choosing an option.

but in the end its your choice i preffer manuall because i can rule out errors faster i use it only if it is recomended like that 500+mb clothing mod with insane nummer of choices but for a beginner yes if its say NMM just do it to play its safe

Thank you Geonosis. So far I have installed all mods that recommend manual installation. Here is a update so far. No issues yet.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
OBlHairFinal.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexiS.esm=1
Serana.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
TERAArmors.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
N_43 Hair Pack.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Northgirl.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens UNP One esp.esp=1
Mjoll.esp=1
Aela.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
PrivateNeeds.esp=1
SexiSCupid.esp=1
SexiSDefeated.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1

SexLabProcreation.esp=1

Update: Tried making a female character and game crashes when at the character creation menu.

Here's the Load order

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexiS.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
OBlHairFinal.esm=1
Serana.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
TERAArmors.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp=1
SexiSCupid.esp=1
SexiSDefeated.esp=1
N_43 Hair Pack.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Mjoll.esp=1
Northgirl.esp=1
Aela.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
PrivateNeeds.esp=1
SexLabProcreation.esp=1
LightBows.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp=1

Do you have the ShowRaceMenu PreCache Killer? That specific crash is usually caused by hair mods for females. Using the PreCache Killer will fix that. (And obviously I'm sure you know to use SKSE as well)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33526/?

I remember when I installed SKSE the old tutorial stated that the SKSEScripts should be implemented into your unassigned folder. I installed a newer version to SKSE which did not say I had to do that. Will that alter anything you think? Also thank you for the information. That simple mod fixed the crashes I think. Made 3 characters and no CTD's. :D

Update: I think I have everything I need now. Here's hoping I don't crash at level 10. :s

Here's a load order to play it safe. Thank you everyone who gave me advice! Appreciate it. :D

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexiS.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
OBlHairFinal.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
Serana.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
TERAArmors.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp=1
SexiSCupid.esp=1
SexiSDefeated.esp=1
N_43 Hair Pack.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Mjoll.esp=1
Northgirl.esp=1
Aela.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
PrivateNeeds.esp=1
SexLabProcreation.esp=1
LightBows.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp=1
SUNMagicArmor.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
NS_HuntingGroundsOutfit.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1

Just a bit of advice, you should remove Sexis if you are using SexLab.

SexLab (with the addons you have) already do what those Sexis mods do. So it's rather pointless to use Sexis when you have SexLab taking over those same responsibilities. As well, you are going to have conflicts with the two of them fighting for priority.

SexLab (with the addons you have) already do what those Sexis mods do. So it's rather pointless to use Sexis when you have SexLab taking over those same responsibilities. As well, you are going to have conflicts with the two of them fighting for priority.

Thanks for the heads up. SD said it required the 4 Sexis mods so I did not want to rule anything out.

Update: The Sexis mods: Data, Core, Cupid and Defeat are required I think. I removed them and when I loaded into Skyrim it CTD right on the menu screen. Also I checked the FNIS generator and those 4 mods had 200+ animations which leaves me to believe they are required for some of the mods I am using. This is just my opinion though. :P

Update: Just played a game and did a test run. All the mods I have work great. Even the game runs smoother than before I did notice a small bug though with SD. When you get caught and bound sometimes when your Mistress/Master triggers a rape animation you reset to the squatted down position while your Mistress/Master dry humps the air. When the anmation advances to the next stage your character merges with the animation like normal but only for a split second then back to the squatted position. 

Thanks for the heads up. SD said it required the 4 Sexis mods so I did not want to rule anything out.

Update: The Sexis mods: Data, Core, Cupid and Defeat are required I think. I removed them and when I loaded into Skyrim it CTD right on the menu screen. Also I checked the FNIS generator and those 4 mods had 200+ animations which leaves me to believe they are required for some of the mods I am using. This is just my opinion though. :P

Update: Just played a game and did a test run. All the mods I have work great. Even the game runs smoother than before I did notice a small bug though with SD. When you get caught and bound sometimes when your Mistress/Master triggers a rape animation you reset to the squatted down position while your Mistress/Master dry humps the air. When the anmation advances to the next stage your character merges with the animation like normal but only for a split second then back to the squatted position. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15191-sanguines-debauchery/

The only thing required by SD, is the Sexis Data (there are other requirements, but Sexis wise, it is just the data). None of the other mods that you have are required, and will conflict with SexLab. For instance, Sexis Defeated will conflict with SexLab Submit/Defeat. They both alter the same situation.

And FNIS only lists those mods cause animations were added from them. It doesn't mean they are masters to anything. The 200+ animations is because FNIS added them to the game. Whenever you remove/add an animation type mod, you have to run FNIS to update that list.

Keep this up and you're gonna get a medal. Thank you. :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15191-sanguines-debauchery/

The only thing required by SD, is the Sexis Data (there are other requirements, but Sexis wise, it is just the data). None of the other mods that you have are required, and will conflict with SexLab. For instance, Sexis Defeated will conflict with SexLab Submit/Defeat. They both alter the same situation.

And FNIS only lists those mods cause animations were added from them. It doesn't mean they are masters to anything. The 200+ animations is because FNIS added them to the game. Whenever you remove/add an animation type mod, you have to run FNIS to update that list.

Archived