"Outdated or Missing "SexLabUtil" SKSE plugin detected" I'm stupid and can't fix, need support from somebody with a brain..

Vor 13 Minuten sagte c1Gigantrader:

Warten Sie, ich verwende die Special Edition, aber ich sollte die AE-Versionen von Sexlab verwenden? 

Well - when did you get your "SE" version?

many users do not know - that they actually have an "AE" version (i.e. from 1.6.xxx) and not an original "SE" version (up to 1.5.xxx)

5 hours ago, c1Gigantrader said:

Wait, I'm using special edition, but I should be using the AE versions of sexlab? 

Do yourself a favor and just check the Product version of your SkyrimSE.exe file (wherever you have your game installed, Properties>Details). Get SKSE for that version and any mod with a dll for it too. SE and AE are terrible ways to distinguish what you do and don't have. Once you know your executable and SKSE versions you'll start to see them all over mod descriptions because that's critical information to get mods working (as an example just check the description for Sexlab Framework, maybe some numbers in red start making more sense to you).

Edited by Just Don't
45 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

Do yourself a favor and just check the Product version of your SkyrimSE.exe file (wherever you have your game installed, Properties>Details). Get SKSE for that version and any mod with a dll for it too. SE and AE are terrible ways to distinguish what you do and don't have. Once you know your executable and SKSE versions you'll start to see them all over mod descriptions because that's critical information to get mods working (as an example just check the description for Sexlab Framework, maybe some numbers in red start making more sense to you).

1.6.640.0, You're right.

I told ya, I have sub-brick intelligence. Thanks for your help, Time to get to reinstalling the mods. I'll report back if i get any further issues. Cheers!

9 hours ago, c1Gigantrader said:

1.6.640.0, You're right.

I told ya, I have sub-brick intelligence. Thanks for your help, Time to get to reinstalling the mods. I'll report back if i get any further issues. Cheers!

It's not immediately obvious to most people, but knowing the exact exe version is often the first step to mod most games. The good thing is now you know this and should have an easier time getting compatible mods. Best of lucks.