Ciri Voice pack for Babo Dialogue/ Sexlab Approach (Dragonborn Voice Over)

8 hours ago, VseTmirykS said:

Sorry what is the solution for DVBO_Base.esp because I went throught all pages a couple of times and didn't found anything?

DBVO_Base is older DBVO version. you do not need separate voice packs because they are for old  DBVO. Use All in one voice pack instead

Look on Page 6. There you will find the information you are looking for.

1 minute ago, TattyBear1972 said:

DBVO_Base is older DBVO version. you do not need separate voice packs because they are for old  DBVO. Use All in one voice pack instead

Look on Page 6. There you will find the information you are looking for.

Pardon me if I still don't understand this, but All-in one pack, you are refering to is Ciri_SL_Voice_combined isin't it?
If so I didn't saw it first time. 

On 9/20/2023 at 2:59 PM, sasasaqwqw said:

Tried it aswell but still get instant CTDs

This file is broken as well (obviously)

Master,_please_watch_me_Thank_you,Master!Thank_you,Master!Thank_you,Master!Bruiser,_do_you_like_my_outfit__Of_course,_your_full_right_Ugh..Thank_you_for_beating_me,_owner.fuz

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2023 at 6:08 PM, devildx said:

Nice work but sadly this will need a lot of patches to be usefull. Still waiting for somehow those new amazing voice models to be integrated to XVAsynth or Fuz Ro Bork. So you can use a script to generate the lines for you entire load order and then do the voice with Xvasynth or integrade the new TTS model to windows so you can use with Fuz Ro Bork.

what ?? you can do that, can you point me in the right direction man

1 hour ago, N.Gamma said:

Can you please make the Babo_Dialogue_Ciri_VoicePack_Female and Sexlab_Approach_Ciri_VoicePack_Female without esp. or at least update the master esp, which is now called DBVO.esp and no longer DBVO_Base.esp and make a light esp from it?

download the 'Ciri_SL_Voice_Combined.rar' file, it contains all the previous files but updated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 3:27 AM, BadJoke said:

So what do all you Ciri enjoyers use for the voice in the SL scenes? Only voice packs I've been able to find for that so far are Shimizu's and Nusby's.

i was hoping someone made slso ciri but it seems noone has. i would pay money. i tried intelligent dirty talk but i cant get it to work properly and setting it up is a pain with all the actors. or maybe make a standalone through sexlab. anyway pm me modders who can make this.

11 hours ago, Aarsman said:

i was hoping someone made slso ciri but it seems noone has. i would pay money. i tried intelligent dirty talk but i cant get it to work properly and setting it up is a pain with all the actors. or maybe make a standalone through sexlab. anyway pm me modders who can make this.

26 minutes ago, kupa11 said:

Anyone's got sex voice for ciri?

Actually, someone recently made a Ciri Pack for IVDT. I might tweak it a bit for personal use but it's certainly a promising start.

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2023 at 11:18 AM, r34charmander said:

Can anyone tell me how to edit the Voice pack so it doesnt require dbvo_base.esp and instead uses the updated DBVO.esp because it wont run with the wrong masters

There's a guide on the official DBVO discord (you can find the link through the nexus page for DBVO) that takes you through updating old packs. you basically need 2 free tools that are linked in the discord. One is for converting the old files into .fuz files, the other is for generating a new pack. from what I can tell you don't actually need to generate the new pack. you can just dump the new files you made into the folder with all the other loose .fuz files (eg mods\Ciri_skyrim\Sound\DBVO\FearTcbCiri)

I'm nearly done making my own ciri voice pack to use alongside these files for slaverun, radiant prostitution and the English patch for troubles of herione. I can share these here once I've finished the last pack.

On 11/27/2023 at 11:16 AM, kupa11 said:

Anyone's got sex voice for ciri?

I think the problem with that is that its difficult to use an AI voice program to emote it properly

Edited by Aceofshovels
update
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2023 at 11:18 AM, r34charmander said:

Can anyone tell me how to edit the Voice pack so it doesnt require dbvo_base.esp and instead uses the updated DBVO.esp because it wont run with the wrong masters

Yakitori Audio Converter will transfer audio files into .fuz files that can be read by the new DBVO.esp. You might not get lip sync if there are no .lip files alongside it when converting.
If you're interested in learning more about how to sort this stuff out (its not super difficult) check out the DBVO discord (endorse!!) and Fears discord for more info

Edited by Aceofshovels