Ciri Voice pack for Babo Dialogue/ Sexlab Approach (Dragonborn Voice Over)

18 hours ago, remodel said:

I'd like a clarification on installation.   I'm confused, reading through the comments on installing about older versions and copying files.   After so many comments it ran together in my mind.  Referring back to "previous comments" didn't help.  IS the following, correct?

1. Install "PC Head Tracking and Voice Type SE"

2. Install "Dragonborn Voice Over"

3. Install "Ciri Voice Pack" and necessary patches from Discord

4. Install "Ciri Voice pack for Babo Dialogue/ Sexlab Approach (Dragonborn Voice Over) 2.2.0"  - this mod

5. Copy and paste all the fuzs files in Sound\DBVO\slgv into Sound\DBVO\FearTcbCiri to be able to keep the Ciri voice pack - as stated above

6. Select Ciri voice in "PC Head Tracking and Voice Type SE" MCM 

Thanks for the mod, I'd like to use this on next playthrough.

Yup, almost... Install as you wrote then

In MCM you must select in mod PCheadtracking to activate the voice: check BYO Voice type to "ON" , there is no "voice set" to choose from, only 1 custom set possible, other sets are from vanilla voice type (sultry, commander, and such voices styles), if you have Ciri for PCHeadtracking installed, it will load it.

Still in MCM, in DVBO, select the ciri voice pack (it should be listed as FearTcbCiri), 

FYI, DBVO can only use 1 voice set, so you have to compile all voices from different mod in one folder (ie. /FearTcbCiri) so DBVO has full access

On 6/6/2023 at 5:11 AM, aspirine2 said:

why aren't Submissive lola patch doesn't play in my game!?

All of the lines aren't covered by the mod, and frankly it's impossible to cover them all.

Say you got Julien as your domme and because you have a multiple followers framework you also got Vilja as playmate. Do you think the modder can cover all of the playmate lines for Vilja and all other possible playmates, like Ogmund, Marcurior, Serana, Halldir, and I'm forgetting some? It's just impossible.

Keep in mind, too, that SLtR has a lot of lines added with each update, and all of them aren't covered.

23 hours ago, Ghostseyru160 said:

Hello. I've just come back from a hiatus from Skyrim and I'm wondering whether this mod is compatible with the newest version of DBVO or should I keep the old update in order to experience your mod? Thank you.

The all in one version is.

Hello. do you know how can make it work with french game? All the base game voice worked with localized mapping but dont with english mod. this mod work when i uncheck localized mapping but the base game voice dosent work.

Thank

• 3 weeks later...

I can't make it to  work, i took Ciri voice pack from Discord with all patches, i took all fuz filles and placed in one folder and then throwed additionally combined version on top of that
and i used original mod json in mcm like someone here said and i've got original voice lines but i can't get babo and sl survival to work.

Edited by Huddee4
  • 2 weeks later...

A Being a Cow patch would be great. Bimbos of Skyrim too, although not sure how you could convince ElevenLabs to do a ditzy version of Ciri lol.

EDIT: It appears that this is no longer compatible with DBVO? The files include .esps, first of all, and they require DBVO_Base.esp, which doesn't seem to be shipped with DBVO anymore, rather it is simply named DBVO.esp.

Also, could we get options for female mistresses for Submissive Lola? I didn't notice any in the Ciri_SL_Voice_Combined file.

Edited by MysticDaedra
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, myhouseatl said:

Which one is Submissive Lola?  Ciri_SL_Voice_Combined.rar?  And what is DBGG? And Bado is missing DVBO_Base.esp as master? Dragonborn Voice Over no longer uses that .esp.

I'm pretty sure 'Ciri_SL_Voice_Combined.rar' contains all the pack except for the new ones ('Ciri_SL_Voice_Sexlab_Solutions.zip' , 'Ciri_SL_Voice_The_Ancient_Profession.rar', 'Ciri_Voice_Trouble_of_heroine.rar', 'Ciri_Voice_Public_Whore.rar' and 'Ciri_Voice_Wartimes - a daughter's tale.rar').

To add those, just move the .FUZ files to the slgv folder of 'Ciri_SL_Voice_Combined.rar' where the rest of the voice files are located.

On 9/4/2023 at 9:53 AM, Schreiner said:

how are you all doing this?
i dont see a mod on nexus, discord or loverslab to get the voice files

Download DBVO (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/84329?tab=description)

Download DBVO plugin replacer (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/90417?tab=description)

Then download voice files from this mod.

If you want more look at FearTCB's mods and discord which is linked in his profile (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/2452914?tab=about+me)

Also if you have multiple files of the same character just look at my comment above on how to combine them.

On 8/30/2023 at 3:01 AM, sasasaqwqw said:

Don't know why but the "Ciri_Voice_Trouble_of_heroine .rar" pack is causing CTD on boot

It might be a problem with the name of the audio file. 
I had the same problem and thought it might be due to the number of audio files, so I tried compressing the audio files with creationkit's archive.exe. 

So, during the compression, some of the files were failing .

They were named in a language other than English. 

I don't remember the exact names, but I think there were about 3 or 4.

I excluded those files and compressed it with BSA and it worked fine.

Edited by 912s4dd
  • 2 weeks later...