Ciri Voice pack for Babo Dialogue/ Sexlab Approach (Dragonborn Voice Over)

1 hour ago, Casandor26 said:

All the fuzs file in Sound\DBVO\slgv or the json file from \DragonbornVoiceOver\voice_packs?

That did work, you have to put all the fuzs file in Sound\DBVO\slgv in Sound\DBVO\FearTcbCiri.

Leave the json file off.

Then you only have the Ciri option in the MCM to choose.

I just tested and it worked great.

3 minutes ago, gkdkytgjfy said:

Hi, when I sorted plugins by LOOT.exe it says that DVBO_Base requiers. (I installed Draganborn Voice Over) but the .esp don't have the prefix "Base". Will it work well?

wwww.png

DBVO_Base is older DBVO version. you do not need separate voice packs because they are for old  DBVO. Use All in one voice pack instead

Simple Slavery and Public Whore may be good mods to add AI voice since they're popular here. Selfishly, I'd also request BM Licenses.

Edit: Also, from what I understand, to use your voice packs with the Ciri one for Vanilla, we rename "slgv" to "FearTcbCiri". On a related note, what's covered under the "combined" version? Just all the voice packs released before it?

Edited by Gyra
On 5/19/2023 at 10:45 PM, Gudulba said:

What do I have to choose here? Do I have to choose between either the Ciri voice pack or the SL_Ciri pack??

image.png.a79871c15bfd8ea4e8de20c5d5973381.png

Ok, as suggested in previous posts, I put all the fuzs files in Sound\DBVO\slgv into Sound\DBVO\FearTcbCiri to be able to keep the Ciri voice pack.

I am currently testing with Submissive Lola. A few Lola lines are actually spoken by my PC, but the majority of Lola lines doesn't seem to trigger??

On 5/20/2023 at 1:05 PM, ysdhith said:

DBVO_Base is older DBVO version. you do not need separate voice packs because they are for old  DBVO. Use All in one voice pack instead

i have the same problem, where do i find the all in one voice pack?

46 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Hi. Sexlab_Drunk_Ciri_VoicePack_Female is saying missing DBVO_base.esp. I assume its because the mod is made for older version of Dragonborn voice over mod?

Read further back in the comments and you will find the fix for this issue.

On 5/23/2023 at 3:59 AM, trollmaster55 said:

Certain lines like "I'm a whore..." from SL Survival are not playing and instead I'm hearing what sounds to be breathing. Am I the only one experiencing this?

Check the voice files. "I'm a whore..." doesn't exist. Unless you're quoting the wrong line. It's one or the other: voice file doesn't exist OR .fuz is corrupted / not working properly for some other reason.

Edit: File exists in the non-combined, old SLS voice pack. @ysdhith Regardless of whether the files would actually be used, the Combined pack is missing 14 files. (293 in individual SLS voice pack, 279 after skipping dupes compared to Combined)

For now, @trollmaster55 use Yakitori to convert the .wav to .fuz

Edited by Gyra
5 hours ago, trollmaster55 said:

It didn't work. It's still giving me the same problem.

It works on my setup.

Two reasons why you can’t hear anything:

1. Yakitori failed to convert it properly

2. you’re referring to the wrong voice line

You should note that, even with the SexLab Survival old .wav pack merged with the combined pack, there are still lines that are missing corresponding voice files. “I’m a whore…” is not one of them. However, “…I’m a whore…” is one of them. Lip sync is also unavailable with Yakitori unless the .lip files can be generated by processing .wav in the creation kit.

Most of the voice files work for me but some don't. Sexlab Approach's ''are you serious? Get lost.'' line doesn't work, neither in the old version or the aio for me. I've used the Bella voice pack and the line DOES work for that. I know it is in both the FUZ pack and in the original .wav pack I could easily play it in my files but it just doesn't play in game. There are a few other lines that I can't remember that do not play properly and most definitely are included in the AIO pack.

Idk how to assign voice files from DBVO to the proper lines or anything in SSEDIT or how to tell if there's something going on.  It's just these few specific lines.

On 5/6/2023 at 4:51 AM, ysdhith said:

If you want to create for old version you have to extract .fuz file to get .wav files and create a mod for earlier version. 

If you want older versions for Eager NPC's and Submissive Lola, here you go!

Eager Npc's Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iJ6hsDB7W4xdBZiGKDvhu1JbFWoVOfBD/view?usp=sharing

Submissive Lola : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zElr5b-HBn-syoTe1PEr3PM4WqJnbZPN/view?usp=share_link

So, I can convert the .fuz to .wav, but how should I go about creating the .esp?
I wanted to add the SL solutions

I'd like a clarification on installation.   I'm confused, reading through the comments on installing about older versions and copying files.   After so many comments it ran together in my mind.  Referring back to "previous comments" didn't help.  IS the following, correct?

1. Install "PC Head Tracking and Voice Type SE"

2. Install "Dragonborn Voice Over"

3. Install "Ciri Voice Pack" and necessary patches from Discord

4. Install "Ciri Voice pack for Babo Dialogue/ Sexlab Approach (Dragonborn Voice Over) 2.2.0"  - this mod

5. Copy and paste all the fuzs files in Sound\DBVO\slgv into Sound\DBVO\FearTcbCiri to be able to keep the Ciri voice pack - as stated above

6. Select Ciri voice in "PC Head Tracking and Voice Type SE" MCM 

Thanks for the mod, I'd like to use this on next playthrough.

17 hours ago, remodel said:

I'd like a clarification on installation.   I'm confused, reading through the comments on installing about older versions and copying files.   After so many comments it ran together in my mind.  Referring back to "previous comments" didn't help.  IS the following, correct?

1. Install "PC Head Tracking and Voice Type SE"

2. Install "Dragonborn Voice Over"

3. Install "Ciri Voice Pack" and necessary patches from Discord

4. Install "Ciri Voice pack for Babo Dialogue/ Sexlab Approach (Dragonborn Voice Over) 2.2.0"  - this mod

5. Copy and paste all the fuzs files in Sound\DBVO\slgv into Sound\DBVO\FearTcbCiri to be able to keep the Ciri voice pack - as stated above

6. Select Ciri voice in "PC Head Tracking and Voice Type SE" MCM 

Thanks for the mod, I'd like to use this on next playthrough.

I don't have PC Head Tracking so that step is not needed, but the rest is correct until the last step which is select Ciri in the DBVO MCM.