LittleRedSonja Magic Kingdom (SFW) 2023-06-12 New Spell: Electrokinesis

18 hours ago, urayxor said:

Are there any updates planned or has the author disappeared completely?

Hi! Yes, I plan (and have "half-worked") updates, but the problem is that I do not have much time for this lately, and EA keeps "updating" the game and changing mechanics pretty often, so it is difficult right now to keep up. 

But no, I have not disappeared, I just have a difficult time keeping up. I do not have much time to check the forum either. 

As far as I know everything is still working as intended, in the little time I have I could not find any major bugs or problems, and nobody has reported anything (but feel free to report problems), so it does not seem that I need to make any critical updates, but yes, it would be nice to launch some of the new stuff I have. 

Anyway have a nice day, and thank you for the interest 💜

1 hour ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Hi! Yes, I plan (and have "half-worked") updates, but the problem is that I do not have much time for this lately, and EA keeps "updating" the game and changing mechanics pretty often, so it is difficult right now to keep up. 

But no, I have not disappeared, I just have a difficult time keeping up. I do not have much time to check the forum either. 

As far as I know everything is still working as intended, in the little time I have I could not find any major bugs or problems, and nobody has reported anything (but feel free to report problems), so it does not seem that I need to make any critical updates, but yes, it would be nice to launch some of the new stuff I have. 

Anyway have a nice day, and thank you for the interest 💜

Thank you for your answer, I’m glad to hear that everything is fine with you, so far everything is working, if I write anything.

• 1 month later...

Hi I hope you will find time to update your mods up to date. Also, I'm looking for a spell to remove pregnancy (it can be named "Fetus deletus" :P) will you be able to add this some day? 🙏