this is the error of Warlock Gear gauntlets i use..

only invisible on fps mode, tps works fine

already install the body and skeleton but no effect

LDW's Musketeer gloves have no error though

anyone know how to fix it? thank you

Screen_Shot112.jpg

YUP that's what it was, I had linked it to the "Warlock Gauntlets_GND" file instead of the "1stPersonWarlock Gauntlets_1.nif" file

I went a head & fixed it in the Download section

& here is the file you need it's only the .esp file, just drop it into your data folder & replace the existing one

Warlock Gear.esp

So sorry for the inconvenience. 

YUP that's what it was, I had linked it to the "Warlock Gauntlets_GND" file instead of the "1stPersonWarlock Gauntlets_1.nif" file

I went a head & fixed it in the Download section

& here is the file you need it's only the .esp file, just drop it into your data folder & replace the existing one

attachicon.gifWarlock Gear.esp

So sorry for the inconvenience. 

it's perfect now

thank you very much :)

Nope nothing new, I was thumbing through some permissions & I found the Hunting grounds one so I decided to add it to the nexus. Trust me guys your TOP priority, meaning if there were any new changes You'll hear about it first right here!!!!  or on my tumblr page.

Plus I am trying to get more people to take interest in this body type also.

for the last 2 armors you linked the original on nexus... is it needed or are your files stand-alone as usual? and do you mind if we comment on nexus at the original mod page "mentioning" that its also here... or should we not do it? (just lurking, still in the fo4-wastelands so you are all safe now from my pic-floods)

I don't mind anyone making positive comments on the outfits released on nexus so go for it.

as for the outfits released on nexus like I said if there are any changes to the one's released here on LL you'll know about it before it ever makes it to nexus.

so saying that the 3 outfits on nexus are the exact same ones here on LL.

thank u so much for uploading these outfits! most of these outfits iv wanted for a long time but i couldnt find them! can any of these outfits be used for cbbe or unpb? can u convert the celes nightingale recolour to cbbe please? if i use your custom body type can i use unp outfits with it?

well I know if you search "UUNP bodyslide" on nexus you can use those armors for this body, but my conversions are just for the standard Demon Fet body not for body slide but my conversions should be compatible with the uunp outfits. but they won't work for any other body types.

ok i will try those 

btw i love your demon fet body type  and thanks for all these conversions you made for the demon fet keep up the great work :)

Also Commonwealth shorts link is dead

WOW!!!  Mega deleted my account due to inactivity, What a bunch of bull shit!!!  just because I haven't used it in awhile shouldn't mean that it's ok to delete my account, shit I had crap on there I'll never get back again..... Thanks "Mega"... Assholes!!!

Sorry about that here is the new Link!!!

CommonWealth Shorts

I also fixed the link on the Download section.

Thanks for the heads up.

Please don't hesitate speaking up if anyone else finds a dead link. I will make sure I fix it right away.

• 3 weeks later...

wow, now i know why there was so much silence.... i used that mod as one of my first ever years ago on unp and its hot... i like hotpants and long legs :)

thanks alot. now to drag me out of the commonwealth is another thing, but thanks for showing lifesigns and especially this ones.

the mod is rather small, is it standalone or do we need the original files? (iirc it was highly modular/mashup, lots of parts... similar to ciri or kato you converted)

it's the original mod except for my meshes, I didn't change any thing in the .esp if there are things missing let me know I think I got all the meshes required for this mod, the only thing I know I haven't converted yet for this mod was Brokefoot's unp mashup comilation but I hope to add that to the roster.

I have a few others I have been working on also that I will soon be adding so keep an eye out. 

sorry it's been silent I have just been really busy converting outfits & dealing with real life crap... :lol:

don't worry guys I'll let ya all know if I plan to stop modding, & there are no future plans of it. ;)  :D

post-281872-0-90547600-1472684619_thumb.jpgpost-281872-0-70388800-1472683167_thumb.jpgpost-281872-0-38492900-1472683208_thumb.jpgpost-281872-0-26275200-1472683255_thumb.jpg                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I just gotta say how much I have been LOVING and enjoying the fruits of Zquad1's labors .. *muchlove*  bro and OneThousand ThankYous!  I'm posting here my latest favorite mashup. This is but one of literally dozens of mashups I can revel in thanks to Zquad1. I could go on and on and on ..

Skyrim Tropical Style Suit: <-----Has Been Added

I have also Added it to the Nexus site check it out if ya like, it's the exact same file as the one I uploaded here. --->

My Nexus Page

@ Sundog9

Thanks for the cudos My friend I'm still hard at it. :blush:

Awesome Mash-up buddy the shots look great!!!  Thanks for sharing!!! :D

Skyrim Tropical Style Suit: <-----Has Been Added

I have also Added it to the Nexus site check it out if ya like, it's the exact same file as the one I uploaded here. --->

My Nexus Page

@ Sundog9

Thanks for the cudos My friend I'm still hard at it. :blush:

Awesome Mash-up buddy the shots look great!!!  Thanks for sharing!!! :D

I hate to correct you, it's kinda like pointing out clipping *snicker* but cudos is properly spelled "Kudos" Thank You, Thank You Very Much :P:)