This is a whiny rant about  my absurd dealings with the children of skyrim, and a pathetic plea for aid in solving it in a less destructive manner than I'm looking at (finding a mod to delete them all). 

So I've had this issue with the chillun' for the longest time. Once they were ugly little fat faced potato people, but I saw a neato mod that said it'd replace the potatoes with more normal children. That sorta worked...sorta., They weren't potatoes any more, but man were they dour looking. Not even the slightest hint of joy or youthful ...idk vigor? (yes I'm fully aware of the immersed time period)  but then another mod came along that sought to make them a bit less dour. Well that didn't go well. A few kids looked the part, then one by one, they all started being dark-faced, and when dark-face fixes came along, they in turn replaced the dark faces with hideous quasi-adult-faced witchlings.

Now, many are just idling aimlessly when I see them. And pisser of pissers, a few of the little girls are running around in little blue bikini things. I did not ask for that. At this point I dread being around these monsters and often avoid the towns where they are, just so I['m not reminded of their broken-ness

For pity's sake, please help. I hold no malice to the mod authors. I clearly did something wrong somehow, but I'm not sure what. Everything seems to be in order, load-order wise. Then again, I ain't no expert, so I just try to "make er go"

thanks. Hopefully you at least got a chuckle for your efforts.

loadorder_022723.txt

Edited by anjenthedog
punctuation, etc

Thanks. I'll give that a shot if I can't fix the little ones "as is". I like the idea of kiddies running around, (softens the otherwise Murder Death Kill atmosphere of Skyrim for "the dragonborn"), and would prefer to fix them as kids". Mainly just not looking like ghouls, or worse, ghouls kiddies wearing underwear and nothing else. 

I did see that one along the way but hadn't really considered it.