What mods needed to make only SOME females sexy?

I just installed Skyrim... and I am reading all the guides. But all of them warn that body replacers (and all guides suggest CBBE... is there another?) will replace ALL characters.

Is there some mods to install so that the world has more variety? I don't want to see a world where all women are stunning perfect angels. I want some fugly hags out there, while my main character and some important NPCs and the ocasional bystander have good looks.

20 minutes ago, cavaleirojustica said:

I just installed Skyrim... and I am reading all the guides. But all of them warn that body replacers (and all guides suggest CBBE... is there another?) will replace ALL characters.

Is there some mods to install so that the world has more variety? I don't want to see a world where all women are stunning perfect angels. I want some fugly hags out there, while my main character and some important NPCs and the ocasional bystander have good looks.

installing a body like CBBE or 3BA won't change how the faces of the NPCs look. 
But if you want your Char to look different than other NPCs both in looks and Body then you'll need a mod like this one:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3006

But it makes further modding a lot more complicated.
You'll have to manually drag outfits you like into the folders of the Unique Character Mod. 

My Suggestion would be to install a normal bodyslide configuration, without too extreme body features for all ingame Characters. 
And then install something like this. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11287 to change the appearances of some female NPCs
(I think the NPCs in this mod also use unique bodytypes and skin textures)
Also you could install follower mods, with unique bodytypes. You just need to search for them on nexus. There are ones that use generec bodytypes. But there are plenty that use a unique one. If you do it like this, you'll have most of the NPCs looking 'normal' and 'immersive' while some of them look a bit 'sexier'.

But I want to remind you, when using unique bodytypes, you'll have to make bodyslides for both generic NPCs and for the characters that have a different body.

For your Main Char you can also always use the Racemenu Morphs included in CBBE/3BA and Racemenu to alter your body to look different than NPCs even if you use the same bodytype.

Do you want body replacers or face overhauls? if the latter, you can use Bijin Wives, Bijin Warmaidens and Bijin NPCs mods and they will only replace a select handful of female NPC's, leaving the rest vanilla.

Edited by belegost

Dude it's too broad a topic - some people's idea of "sexy females" involve 6'6" 240# and a cock, it is a most subjective matter. There exist all-female replacers, all-male replacers, futanari and trans replacers, anime characters replacers, even everyones-a-furriy and I don't mean Costumes Shoppes of Tamriel mod, I mean actual furries... it's many things to many people, and son, you're on LoversLab.

So regardless of your slant? You said you just installed Skyrim, so this is new to you and maybe you'll be best served by installing the standard "advanced" (meaning visible pussy) CBBE and be done with it.

The reason they say replaces all bodies, because it does. All bodies were the same before you install CBBE too, is what they're leaving out. Because there's only so many bodies, anyway. Remember it's a decade old game, after all. A few uniques still all share the same stuff. Same possible skin, body/feet/hands/face, same skeleton, same possible wounds/scars/warpaint, clothes, hair styles, makeup, what have you.

So while you will replace all of them, so what? Whether you do or don't, you can pseudo-randomize them. Again, takes a bit of work. And if you keep going with the types of mods people here use, it will add a lot of variety (in both senses) to Skyrim... AutoBody and OBody* do essentially the same thing, but the combination of AutoBody and as Faux says, SpellPerkDist, while it takes a lot of effort to configure these things, you don't have to be that technical but you do need to be motivated. (*never used any Omods personally)

belegost bringing up texture replacers is a great compromise; you can find ones that can be much more granular than by race, by uniques, what ever the mod creator intended... but you can also even make your own custom race(s) even multiple variants of a given race, duplicating existing ones, whatever.

It's all down to your ability and willingness... to learn, mostly.

• 2 weeks later...

I use Obody NG Standalone to distribute different body presets randomly to NPCs. I've curated the bodyslides I have to have a bunch of petites, some bubbly bouncy ones, and some chubbier ones. Running around in Skyrim I new see different body shapes for the women. Some of them chunky, some of them dainty, and some of them pneumatic. Basically, the distribution comes down to your ratio of bodyslide presets you've installed. If you have 19 hot bodyslides and 1 less hot, that's the same ratio you'll have for the NPCs.

It also works with guys using HIMBO.

I've experimented with some mods that distribute skin textures, just for variety, but the problem is that they also distribute normal maps and inevitably I end up with NPCs who have a super cut six-pack abs normal map on top of a body shape like the Venus of Willendorf or a chubby middle aged beer drinking dad... and that's too ridiculous to put up with.

As for the faces, you could strategically download NPC beautifying overhauls for some characters, to make them hot, and leave the rest as vanilla.

You can get Obody NG Standalone here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51084

On 2/25/2023 at 11:48 AM, belegost said:

Do you want body replacers or face overhauls?

This is the key question.

I don't know what guides you are using that they all recommend CBBE but UUNP is also a valid option. Which one is best depends on your personal preference when it comes to female bodies.

Few NPC replacers change every NPC and most provide a list of which NPCs are changed. Usually images are also provided.

I found the solution: "Autobody SE" is what I want. I just need to figure out how to configure it and my player properly... I set a really cool body and saved as preset, and it works... but only  when naked. As soon I put clothes the preset seemly is applied twice or something and my thicc character get extra-thicc and ridiculous.

On 3/6/2023 at 11:37 PM, cavaleirojustica said:

I found the solution: "Autobody SE" is what I want. I just need to figure out how to configure it and my player properly... I set a really cool body and saved as preset, and it works... but only  when naked. As soon I put clothes the preset seemly is applied twice or something and my thicc character get extra-thicc and ridiculous.

I think the most recent version of this type of mod is OBody NG Standalone (as in you don't need OStim as a prereq, unlike most other O* mods).

I found it easier to wrap my head around than Autobody, and it's pretty easy to use in-game also. If you find Autobody annoying, give OBody NG Standalone a look (of course if Autobody is scratching your itch, you may not need to look).

• 1 month later...

Bodyslide comes with Bodygen function. And you're going to have it installed anyway with ~100% probability. It can, with no third party involvement, assign different bodies to practicly any npc based on facitons, races, on name basis or however else you like. This thing makes it reasonably easy to use: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88707

Faces are a different topic, best i can suggest is using a stack of replacers. Get a general lore friendly NPC overhaul and stack pandorable/Bijin or whatever you prefer on top to get those few standout npcs looking like you want.

A Rose in the Snow - Reborn at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Might do what you want. 

If you want any gorgeous women you can use Coldsuns replacers. You can choose who gets replaced and even give them custom bodies with Bodyslide. 

There are a few body randomizers. I use Obody and it works. You can have everything from pear shaped, fat, skinny, voluptuous, etc. Any bodyslide you download and activate, or create yourself, will be used in game.