How to make Nude Mod for PS2 games to play on PC(PCSX2)?

As the title says. I know a bit of 3D modeling, though, still a rookie at it. So I thought about just sticking with low poly stuff. I'm also new to this site (Joined today) and been looking up nude mods for games like the Suikoden series. More specifically, Suikoden V from PS2.

Why? Because I'm both perverted and wanting to test things out such as new clothes, maybe hair styles, etc. Would be great if someone could point me in the right direction or maybe even teach me themselves.

As far as coding knowledge goes... I'll be honest with you. I really only know Python. I don't really know how to hack into ISO or anything like that. Is there a way to decrypt it?

Also, sorry if I posted in the wrong area. Or if I'm doing something wrong, please let me know so I don't repeat it. But yup. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Here are some exemples I made quickly for Dragon Quest 8, I've always found Jessica good looking, surprising that there's no mods for her on the net...

Textures quality is horrible, but I'm not an artist and I did this VERY quickly just to try if it works!

Anyway, I think the most difficult problem is to erase the "contour" of the ancient clothes, I don't know if it's in an other texture or if there is a different map for this or if it's possible to do by working only the textures, but I've got thoses lines always here, I try to erase it, but... If anaybody knows! ;)

Capture d’écran (40).jpg

Capture d’écran (39).jpg

7 hours ago, jonibi7 said:

I've always found Jessica good looking

Well, that's hard to deny after seeing her. XD

7 hours ago, jonibi7 said:

Just fellow this, it's very easy to just swap textures.

Funny enough, I actually just found this specific video yesterday! Unfortunately, it doesn't erase things like armors and whatnot as it's only for textures. I've tried looking for videos that involves replacing the models, themselves and just couldn't find a good one.

Which, by the way, I'm also an Artist. Lol. So textures are easy enough for me. Now 3D modeling... that's a pain at times, though, it could be because I'm still a noob at it. So, in other words, with time, I should be able to finish whatever I desire.

Thank you, jonibi7, for your help!

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/23/2023 at 10:17 AM, jonibi7 said:

Here are some exemples I made quickly for Dragon Quest 8, I've always found Jessica good looking, surprising that there's no mods for her on the net...

Textures quality is horrible, but I'm not an artist and I did this VERY quickly just to try if it works!

Anyway, I think the most difficult problem is to erase the "contour" of the ancient clothes, I don't know if it's in an other texture or if there is a different map for this or if it's possible to do by working only the textures, but I've got thoses lines always here, I try to erase it, but... If anaybody knows! ;)

Capture d’écran (40).jpg

Capture d’écran (39).jpg

On 2/22/2023 at 7:34 AM, IamJac said:

Hello, y'all!

Kind of wished I saw this before posting. Lol.

I was wondering if anyone know how to make Nude Mods for PS2 games? More specifically Suikoden V. Reason for asking is so I can learn how to do it, myself. I know how to make 3D models via Blender but I'm still a rookie at it and figured sticking with low poly games would be best. Problem is, I don't know how to get into the ISO stuff or decrypt it. Still, any help would be highly appreciated!

-IamJac

please patc xdelta ps2 for console 

On 23/2/2023 at 10:19, jonibi7 said:

Y además, con la GPU actual, ¡el juego se ve fantástico!

Y cuando me acerco a la cámara, en el límite de la transparencia del personaje, esas líneas desaparecen....

Captura de pantalla (36).jpg

Captura de pantalla (35).jpg

At least I have never liked and will never like nude mods made only for texture since it will limit you to the fact that you can only bare certain parts (you will never have complete nude) and how shabby it is.