For the love of all that is sinful I can't find a solution to my problem, and I'm too dimwitted to figure it out myself. Can anyone please help? As the Title implies my problem is that the Female Body is Invisible during sex.
110673652_Fallout-NewVegasScreenshot2023_02.18-19_01_29_11.png.c43f7056662bf9f9d0696711a101510d.png

I use BEWARE OF GIRL Type 3 HiRez HiDetailed Replacer.

My Load Order:

Spoiler

- DLCs
 - YUP (Yukichigai Unofficial Patch)
 - TheHudEditor
 - Weapons of The New Millenia
 - Sexout
 - Sexout Slavery
 - Sexout Common Resources
 - Sexout Intimacy
 - Sexout Drugging
 - YUP NPC Fixes
 - Unofficial Patch NVSE Plus
 - NVMIM (New Vegas Mesh Improvement Mod)
 - Longer Weather Transitions
 - The Mod Configuration Menu
 - Vanillia UI Plus
 - CPI Icons
 - Just Assorted Mods
 - Follower Tweaks
 - NV Novac Apartment
 - DLC Enchanments
 - Atmospheric Lighting Tweaks
 - Street Light Corrections
 - DLCCompanions
 - DLCCompanions No Wait Sandbox
 - FNV Customizable Campanion Framework
 - Sexout Affairs
 - Goodsprings Safehouse Player Home
 - Canvas Backpacks
 - Spice of Life
 - Godzilla Ghillie
 - Holster Gear
 - Weapons of The New Millenia Cheat Cabinet
 - Weapons of The New Millenia DLC Patches
 - Weapons of The New Millenia Leveled Lists
 - The Weapon Mod Menu
 - Distributed Necklaces and Chains
 - MW2019 Techincal Gloves
 - Gunner Operator
 - T6M CH Raider Armor
 - Roberts Male Body
 - Companion De-Equip
 - Disable DLC Loaded Messages
 - DK Caucasians
 - Weather Ruby ENB
 - SexoutAnimManagement (Sexout Core)
 - SexoutPosNew (Sexout Core)
 - RemoveWorkstationNeeds (Sexout Common Resources)
 - Sexout Companions
 - Sexout Fade To Black
 - KOR
 - SmallerTalk
- SexoutSex

I was using FNV Sexual Innuendo Mod from Nexus, but found the Animations and Positions boring so I switched over to Sexout. Problem started once I did so. Tried using the Bodies provided with SexoutNG, but Female Body still Invisible and YES I have Archive Invalidation ON. Turned off and on and still Invisible Body. My other mods seem to be working correctly. Very confused on this. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by QuietBushi
47 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

If you got updated scr, check body type for player in mcm and set it to type 3. Invisible body is missing mesh, so it means that you might forgot to get the updated meshes for scr

I updated it, but don't have that option for Female. Only Cali, Vanilla, Type6 and BnB. I used the Cali option when installing Type3 body, but still doesn't work. I've tested each to no avail. This is with and without the SexoutNG Bodies. Only Bodysuit option I have is for males called SexoutNG Bodysuit, which didn't even work. Had to find a mod to go along with Roberts to get it working.

Edited by QuietBushi
3 minutes ago, QuietBushi said:

I updated it, but don't have that option for Female. Only Cali, Vanilla, Type6 and BnB. I've tested each to no avail. This is with and without the SexoutNG Bodies. Only Bodysuit option I have is for males called SexoutNG Bodysuit, which didn't even work. Had to find a mod to go along with Roberts to get it working.

Cali is type 3 like body type, also i have looked into the issue and there was some problems in the scr code, so update will be released soon by dborg. SexoutNG Bodies is only contains male bodies, never had them working properly as well.

Edited by Neutron_rus
22 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

Cali is type 3 like body type, also i have looked into the issue and there was some problems in the scr code, so update will be released soon by dborg. SexoutNG Bodies is only contains male bodies, never had them working properly as well.

Ah ok cool. Thanks for letting us know. About the SexoutNG Bodies I tried Roberts at first then tried Breezes with the NG Bodies, but apparently Breezes has been out of commission for awhile now so I found something for Roberts. Can't find where I downloaded it for the life of me though.

Roberts - Bodysuits (for manual installer).7z

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have just fixed this issue myself after days of trial and error and here was my solution (note: I am not a modder, and coding is not my strong point, but I hope my steps help):

• As patronizing as it sounds, make sure you have the SCR resources and the textures and meshes downloaded. I will come out and say that I forgot to download the textures and meshes. Easily done, so make sure you have downloaded all the files.
  • Avoid installing with the Nexus Mod Manager, it is a great tool, but it has been reported to struggle with complex mods - especially those outside of the Nexus itself. I myself installed them via Mod Organiser 2.
  • Check the downloaded SCR rar texture and meshes files and play 'spot the difference' in your Fallout NV data folder. If everything is the same, it should work. (To be extra careful, I copied the files manually to the Data file anyway, most guides recommend you don't do this though).
  • Don't forget to sort the mod load order, Loot is always reliable in that regard but most good mod tools have their own sorting plugin. Make sure you double check for any errors.

After I did all of this, the issue was fixed, I mistakenly though it might have been something wrong with SO Pregnancy, when in fact it was just a mistake on my part.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...