Devious Devices - TBD

View File

Still WIP but most items are converted. Bodies use CBPC Physics. Elf/Orc meshes included.

SMP plugs and piercing from Devious Devices NG are included.

Alternate boot meshes from Zaria's Slave Boots - CBBE SE - Slim fit included, labeled "Rogg Edition".

Missing items:

Spoiler

Elbow shackles (Original mesh fits somewhat already but clips with arms.)

Chastity corsets.

Some beast race meshes.

1st person meshes. If using Improved Camera they aren't needed.

Rope armbinder is so bad it might as well be missing.

Rope collars.

Probably something I forgot.

Known issues:

Spoiler

Prisoner chains clipping with body. A little better but part of the chain near neck stays stuck inside body.

I'm not brave enough to mess with hobble dress weight paints so transparent one clips like hell.

Topless straitjacket hobble dresses have black dress for every color variant. I don't know why but dresses turn black if torso part of hobble dress is zapped. Deleting that part instead of zapping causes body mesh inside to lose morphs in game despite morphs working fine in Outfit Studio. Potential solution is hiding visible parts inside body mesh.

I don't have, will not have the ability to convert breast yoke.

Pet suit clipping

Armbinder clipping I think armbinders and elbowbinders are good now.

Iron ring boots sink into ground or there is another problem on my end.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/16/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Devious Lore 3.0.0

Devious Lore - TBD.7z

Cursed Loot 9.0 ArmorAddon patch. Doesn't touch Armor records, but changes some ArmorAddon recrods like catsuit so they point to devious devices ones instead of duplicate Cursed Loot ones. I didn't convert any outfits from Cursed Loot so you may want to do some DIY mesh replacement for them.

DCL Armor Addon Patch.esp

Rustic Chastity Belt

Rustic Chastity Belt - TBD.7z

Edited by someuselessuser

I thought TBD was 'to be determined' for a minute, so I poked my head in...

Breast yoke is redone for 5.2 SE. Don't replace the body when you convert, you'll lose the breast zap that changes the breast shape. But if you add your TBD body as a reference (unset the included body as a reference first), and conform the body and weights, then delete the TBD reference, it should be much better. I don't know if the TBD wrist and ankle seams are different from CBBE SE. If they are not different, then you're done. If they are different, what I did was use the vertex move tool to drag each vertex on the end of the wrist to match the vertex on the reference shape. It was hard to get the right angle to see what i was doing, but seems to have worked. It's a much better conversion this time I think.

prisoner chains I changed the collision body on. you can delete what's in there and add your TBD body, then go to properties of the body and click remove to remove textures. that body will now function as a collision body.

I've attached a pose you can use in outfit studio. open a new project, add your reference shape. go to the bones tab, expand bones, and select the armbinder pose from the drop down. Then you can do show pose and apply to mesh and the body will stay in that pose. now add the armbinder and you'll have an easier time to conform it.

This gets extracted to  \CalienteTools\BodySlide\PoseData

PoseData.7z

It also has my other poses for shoes and the straitjackets and boxbinder.

If the heels aren't working, check to see if they have nifloatextradata or nistringextradata in the properties. if not, you'll need to add the offset. everything in 5.2 should have it though, so if something is missing them, let me know in the SE thread.

Example of what it should look like:

Spoiler

image.png.133d3c54cca5212a4925050deeb234b3.png

Unfortunately biggest problem with breast yoke is it poking straight into TBD's massive torso. New one does look easier to work with though. Mesh will get a bit messy but I'll see what I can do.

Redone prisoner chains but they are still being weird. Goes straight into body from neck, comes out below breasts and then acts as normal as SMP allows.

Thanks for the poses, you had already shared them with me before. Amrbinder pose fits elbowbinder perfectly but rest are hit or miss with TBD. Leather armbinder is already good but my laziness demanded I upload before I finish the rest.

I was sure I had the necessary data in heels. Looks like I didn't. I also converted @Roggvir's slim fit version which I like more but converted that quite early and probably somehow ended up deleting the data.

@Gameplayer Very unfortunate. If you want certain items/sliders to be less clippy do tell. I quickly check most sliders in outfit studio but don't test all of them in game. Wouldn't want you to be greeted with a bunch of clipping after all this. And if you don't mind me asking, what is your new hardware?

Edit: Anything to avoid seams:

But if you add your TBD body as a reference (unset the included body as a reference first), and conform the body and weights, then delete the TBD reference,  replace TBD reference with TBD body, set 3BA as reference, conform breast slider only, delete 3BA body.

Edited by someuselessuser

Just getting a chance to have a look at these and the items are really good.

The TBD body is a particular challenge compared to the UUNP/CBBE bodies back in the day for making morphs that look nice and so far looks like you managed that.

I have not gotten to play much with them but if you think there is clipping its probably going to be weight paint tweaking that will resolve that, I found that for DD items especially being so close to the body that well at least years back the weight copy would not get a close enough approxamation.

One thing I did see is that DCL devious cursed loot, that first inn has a missing apparel footwear mesh but not sure that is the issue with that mod not having an asset from its own pack or a missing bodyslide slider.  

So I ended up picking up an alternative mod that passes out DD items in dungeons.

I appreciate that you made these, myself well I got really burned out building Atomic Beauty bodyslides for the IKAROS race mod, a mod that allows player to play a sexy android or have android companion...I sort of converted most every released armor mod for it.  So when I set asside some time to make some TBD bodyslides for DD, they turned out like crap ><

On 2/24/2023 at 3:07 AM, Gameplayer said:

Just getting a chance to have a look at these and the items are really good.

The TBD body is a particular challenge compared to the UUNP/CBBE bodies back in the day for making morphs that look nice and so far looks like you managed that.

I have not gotten to play much with them but if you think there is clipping its probably going to be weight paint tweaking that will resolve that, I found that for DD items especially being so close to the body that well at least years back the weight copy would not get a close enough approxamation.

One thing I did see is that DCL devious cursed loot, that first inn has a missing apparel footwear mesh but not sure that is the issue with that mod not having an asset from its own pack or a missing bodyslide slider.  

So I ended up picking up an alternative mod that passes out DD items in dungeons.

I appreciate that you made these, myself well I got really burned out building Atomic Beauty bodyslides for the IKAROS race mod, a mod that allows player to play a sexy android or have android companion...I sort of converted most every released armor mod for it.  So when I set asside some time to make some TBD bodyslides for DD, they turned out like crap ><

I'm glad you found them good. Looks like my first post didn't go through so I'll just say a I think Outfit Studio is Coldharbour.

DCL uses its own meshes even for some things like catsuits that are in DD. I used to use DCL with a patch that made armors point to armoraddons from DD. Speaking of DCL, try Unforgiving Devices if you want something like custom items from DCL. Requires new game, there is a beta version link in comments. Description is confusing and makes it look overcomplicated but it in game it is simple to use.

If that alternative is Deviously Enchanted Chests, it is missing a lot of new items from DD but looks like someone uploaded a script to add them here.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, PorteuseDaigle said:

TBD patch for ZAP please ??? 

I'm afraid I probably won't make one. About only time I have ZAZ installed is when I try to include Simple Slavery only to realise there aren't many mods integrated with it I actually enjoy and having ZAZ with all those animations is too much just for one mod. Not to mention I didn't even fiish this yet.

That and converting straitjacket and armbinder meshes took all joy out of my soul and left me an empty shell.

• 9 months later...
On 2/16/2023 at 5:17 AM, someuselessuser said:

Devious Devices - TBD

View File

Still WIP but most items are converted. Bodies use CBPC Physics. Elf/Orc meshes included.

Missing items:

Reveal hidden contents

Elbow shackles (Original mesh fits somewhat already but clips with arms.)

Some beast race meshes.

1st person meshes. If using Improved Camera they aren't needed.

Rope armbinder is so bad it might as well be missing.

Probably something I forgot.

Known issues:

Reveal hidden contents

Not all morphs are tested, Not everything has perfect weight paint. Some items probably clip with or without certain sliders.

Prisoner chains clipping with body. A little better but part of it stays stuck inside body.

I'm not brave enough to mess with hobble dress weight paints so transparent one clips like hell.

One variant of straitjacket hobble dresses have black dress for every color variant. I don't know why but dresses turn black if torso part is zapped. Deleting that part instead of zapping causes body mesh inside to lose morphs in game despite morphs working fine in Outfit Studio. Potential solution is hiding visible parts inside body mesh.

I don't have, will not have the ability to convert breast yoke.

Pet suit clipping

Armbinder clipping I think armbinders and elbowbinders are good now.

Iron ring boots sink into ground or there is another problem on my end.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/16/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

latest file version is corrupt,01 & 02

6 hours ago, someuselessuser said:

@kitehxh uploaded again. My connection was stable so I was able to upload without splitting it. Previous one was indeed corrupt, should have checked myself. This time I did check, 0.10 should extract without issues. Also I think I nuked changelog somehow.

i didn't expect this fast,thank you anyway

• 2 months later...