What Hogwarts Legacy MODS would you like to see? (no nsfw)

I have quite a few suggestions from mild to wild  here's 7 of them:

1) A mod that does away with the "No Fly zones" on your broom.  I can't think of a single good reason considering you're allowed to fly all around hogwarts (arguably the most mesh and NPC dense area. 

2) a mod to allow us to sleep in our beds in the school

3) a mod to allow us to put a dueling dummy in the room of requirement. 

4) A version of the "adventure gear" sets done in the same way as someone else did for the "riding" gear attire (actual realistic bum vs anorexic)

5) More hairstyle options with HDT physics

6) the ability to change skin tone,  facial complexion and makeup in the barber shop (or maybe even a full character customization window)

7) A mod to allow us to use chairs and other furniture

8) A follower framework to allow us to take out sebastian or one of our other house mates on adventures with us. 

9) Be able to eat the food in the great hall

10) a Crime system or some other mechanic which prevents us from robbing people blind right in front of the owners of said house/stuff.  Like even if it's a simple popup that says "I better not do that someone is watching"  would be enough to not break the immersion. 

it would be cool to have more options in the character creation. My favorite part of RPGs are the character creation if they have one. 

You could add onto the existing options like faces, hair styles, complexion, etc. What would be really cool is having new customization options like maybe body types. All we got right now is the face, and I hate how everyones character looks the same from the neck down. Some could be skinny, or fat. maybe muscular or something too. Heights might be harder to make but if we could be different heights, that's be cool, cause the female model is really short, which isn't too fair imo...

Also this one could be potentially problematic, but it would be cool to make your character more adult. Obviously not in a sexual way, but rather less childish. I think facial hair would be cool and more adult looking face and body structures. However I do understand why making the playable character more "adult" when they're canonically a teenager, could be sketchy. So if anyone makes that, play it safe, keep it clean, just please avoid sexualizations of minors completely.

But regardless, I really like customization, so anything at all that adds to it, I think would be awesome. Just... keep it sfw please.

Quality  of life things are always welcome, such as a Floo location being identifiable by standing next to it.

The Wands could have gotten a bit more love or the chance to change/customize them more. Odd how the handles look much better than the surface of the wands themselves IMO.

Using the mouse to rotate the Hogwarts map allows the player to accidently touch a location on the left side causing fast travel to a 'random' location.

If there's a way to Holster the wand manually and have that somehow connected to the white outlines also being hidden - um, yeah!

18 minutes ago, pahrias12 said:

yeah that's been banned already. Think the guy got fully banned too.

Why the fuck would they even do that, changing the voice and banning the mod, maybe, but why the hell would you ban the person doing it, if they are not wanting mods being made for the game, then nexus should not have even made the section on their site for it.

Has anyone else noticed how bad the player faces look after you leave the creation menu and start the game? I saw a mod that was supposed to try and fix it but the screen shots are pretty bad. Has anyone tried it? 

Edited by scarletrobe303
23 hours ago, Varithina said:

Why the fuck would they even do that, changing the voice and banning the mod, maybe, but why the hell would you ban the person doing it, if they are not wanting mods being made for the game, then nexus should not have even made the section on their site for it.

Nexus has gone off the rails and is so politically biased that it is single handedly destroying it's own modding community. 

I don't know any alternate sites besides LL and playground.ru but it seems both LL and Nexus are pretty tough on what mods can be posted. 

15 minutes ago, scarletrobe303 said:

Nexus has gone off the rails and is so politically biased that it is single handedly destroying it's own modding community. 

I don't know any alternate sites besides LL and playground.ru but it seems both LL and Nexus are pretty tough on what mods can be posted. 

No child sex and nudity.

It is the rule.

15 minutes ago, scarletrobe303 said:

I can see why so many modders are going for discord or other places where they pretty much control stuff to a large extent, I saw the screen shots for the clothing mods for the game, and neither could be described as sexy or revealing, they simply made the clothes more form fitting, no valid reason in any western legal system to remove them, hell they covered all the skin involved I do not think even the middle eastern countries would have had much of an issue with them.

10 hours ago, CPU said:

No child sex and nudity.

It is the rule.

I understand that one but I was referring to the mods like the voice changing mod for Sirona and the Pale skin mod that was only put back up on Nexud when the author added darker skin to it as well.   It is really odd that they would attack non nsfw mods we have seen in other games but this one seems to set them off.

Edited by scarletrobe303
16 minutes ago, scarletrobe303 said:

I understand that one but I was referring to the mods like the voice changing mod for Sirona and the Pale skin mod that was only put back up on Nexud when the author added darker skin to it as well.   It is really odd that they would attack non nsfw mods we have seen in other games but this one seems to set them off.

Mods like this will be accepted.

A Follower mod (who take out the spiders for me)

All spiders have only 1hp that I don't need to mess with them.

Invisibility that provides more stealth and don't break.

Super Invisibility against spiders that they can't react and jump on me.

All spiders appear as bad clone Puffskeins including sounds.

Ability to give the ghost effects to the character and npcs

Ability to hover over the ground like in the candyshop

An ingame menu that let me choose my wand style at Olivanders again.

Edited by Phosoup
On 2/16/2023 at 6:37 PM, belegost said:

HOTAS support.

That made me laugh hard!

I don't own the game yet, not sure to buy it. I'm not a Harry Potter fan, and I don't like that magic fantasy stuff. But the game is good, so not sure if I should buy it. But I can see myself definitely using my HOTAS to control a flying broomstick. ?

Edited by Klauw
4 minutes ago, Klauw said:

But I can see myself definitely using my HOTAS to control a flying broomstick.

I spent 5 years building a virtual cockpit for Elite: Dangerous and by gods and demons, I am going to use it for a broomstick piloting as well.

1 hour ago, belegost said:

I spent 5 years building a virtual cockpit for Elite: Dangerous and by gods and demons, I am going to use it for a broomstick piloting as well.

I bought my HOTAS for DCS World.

Most people haven't heard of it, but it's a ultra-realistic combat simulator. Even real pilots use it, and each module (plane) is 1:1 from real life.

Here are the two best trailer. You also have 2020, 2021 and 2023 and beyond. But the 2019 and 2022 are the best. Both trailers gives me the goosebumps when I watch it, time after time. So, yeah this is the title why I bought my HOTAS.

Spoiler

Edited by Klauw