What Hogwarts Legacy MODS would you like to see? (no nsfw)

1 hour ago, savilianan said:

How about NSFW but as in OHSA violation type of NSFW? (Like, pieces of items we break have chance to stick to character until go to healer/cast recovery magic to heal)?

LLs Rule 4 states:

If you find yourself asking, "Should I post this questionably legal content?" The answer is simply no.

jedijosh920 has a script mod that allows targeting any NPC with spells that I really like.

Unfortunately its locked behind a paywall and authentication setup that is a bit too expensive to justify for myself long term (terrible currency exchange hooray)

Would love it if someone could make a free version of that instead

I'd like one that makes denuvo completely non-functional. Not just on the user level, but at the server level as well. (but we all know how that wont happen)

Still, game companies need to learn to not use that crap. All it does is endorse piracy of the game because of performance issues, and prevent some sales to those intelligent enough not to buy games with it.

11 hours ago, Wandering_Mania said:

I'd like one that makes denuvo completely non-functional. Not just on the user level, but at the server level as well. (but we all know how that wont happen)

Still, game companies need to learn to not use that crap. All it does is endorse piracy of the game because of performance issues, and prevent some sales to those intelligent enough not to buy games with it.

While I agree that Denuvo is a massively invasive pile of shit, discussion about disabling it is technically piracy, so we can't have that here.

5 hours ago, davisev5225 said:

While I agree that Denuvo is a massively invasive pile of shit, discussion about disabling it is technically piracy, so we can't have that here.

Well technically I was more pointing toward the hacking, and unreversable destroying of the software/company that makes it. And that's that a whole other bag of worms.

But like I said, we all know it's not very realistic, and it's not going to happen. Still, those are just my thoughts on it, and that's just how much I hate denuvo. And I tend to be honest to a brutal degree.

• 2 weeks later...

what would I like?  hmmmm....

- a real dueling instructor, where you can learn how to hotkey chains of spells together, not through AHK

- a flat gaming world, with steady hit points for everyone, no need for level scaling and no hit points on level up

- a system of house clothes that give minor buffs particular to that house you chose, and when you get all pieces you get a set bonus

- set bonuses for getting all the parts of an outfit that aren't house related but are lore friendly

- actual classes to attend not just those to get particular spells or items, and by attending them you can learn about those not plot specific

- more interactions with your fellow students... gossip and relationships that advance by getting to know people and doing activities they like... all these people and no one to talk to

- remove the 'do this many things to get X bonus', the game shouldn't be a collect-a-thon but concentrate on magic, history and lore

- sitting down to a meal with your fellow students

- something closer to Skyrim potion making, without the pot stirring time wasting stuff, plus test out ingredients for potions or potion recipes found in the world

- spell casting particular to music (haven't completed the game so don't know if that is a part of it or not)

just a few things that came to mind while playing the game.

Many years ago I had a dream where my son went to Hogwarts.

Since we live in the U.S., instead of a broom he road a skateboard.  (in the dream he thought brooms were gay anyway) He was an avid skateboarder, went to the emergency room at least once a month. Figured he'd of died from that fucking plank of wood.

I'd like to see a skateboard instead of a broom.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't know should I be happy or sad. I know the American autists will woke guard this game, so I just play the free mobile game instead.

What I want is basically for the WB game to be more like the mobile game. Facial overhauls (I hate how these Americans thinks making your fictional character ugly is a good thing, it's so insulting), more costumes, more magic, interactible furniture, more areas (preferably personal for stuff like planting, or just decoration in general), dorm customization. I'll even welcome a mod that increases the proportion of white NPCs just so I'll feel like I live in a part of the world where the native population is dominantly white.

But if I remember vaguely, WB games aren't so mod friendly, right?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This game had an incredible potential when it comes to NSFW modding, and modding in general. Sadly, the NSFW has been nuked by the crystal generation, and the general modding is truly low quality, with dozens of mods doing just one single little dumb thing, and tons of mods doing the exact same things.

No wonder Hogwarts Legacy disappeared from all discussions less than a month after being released, as well as receiving a grand total of zero nominations counting every award ceremony celebrated so far.