What Hogwarts Legacy MODS would you like to see? (no nsfw)

On 2/18/2023 at 11:59 AM, Phosoup said:

A Follower mod (who take out the spiders for me)

All spiders have only 1hp that I don't need to mess with them.

Invisibility that provides more stealth and don't break.

Super Invisibility against spiders that they can't react and jump on me.

All spiders appear as bad clone Puffskeins including sounds.

Ability to give the ghost effects to the character and npcs

Ability to hover over the ground like in the candyshop

An ingame menu that let me choose my wand style at Olivanders again.

I originally thought this would be in the game as they advertised making friends and all, but it seems like tgey half assed and skipped alot of important stuff in order to put the game out on their time schedule. I wouldn't be surprised if they magically imtroduce the buddy system that ghost recon breakpoint did late into the release.

On 2/17/2023 at 8:07 AM, Varithina said:

Why the fuck would they even do that, changing the voice and banning the mod, maybe, but why the hell would you ban the person doing it, if they are not wanting mods being made for the game, then nexus should not have even made the section on their site for it.

Think it was political. The "trans" activists probably bashed the crap out of Nexus because, I assume, it would be considered "erasing Trans people and causing violence" or something along those lines. Doesnt matter that its a single player game, nor that there is a counter mod, adding trans flags to replace the paintings. Gotta get those virtue signal points I guess.

On 2/19/2023 at 8:29 AM, davisev5225 said:

QoL mod: don't slow the player when approaching doors, going down stairs, etc.

It really depends on your system. Doors seem to be false loading screens. I slip through doors fairly fast on my systems, I've seen people with slower systems where it takes 6 or 7 seconds. As far as I can tell, you cant go any faster unless your system can load faster.

Edit: Some stairwells, too.

Edited by chooo
3 minutes ago, chooo said:

It really depends on your system. Doors seem to be false loading screens. I slip through doors fairly fast on my systems, I've seen people with slower systems where it takes 6 or 7 seconds. As far as I can tell, you cant go any faster unless your system can load faster. Edit: Stairwells, too.

Very fast system here.  I just hate that it breaks my sprint and forces me to walk through them.

17 hours ago, davisev5225 said:

Very fast system here.  I just hate that it breaks my sprint and forces me to walk through them.

Yeah, same, but I hated it less when I saw what happens to some people... and it's better than a loading screen in a way.

2 hours ago, chooo said:

Yeah, same, but I hated it less when I saw what happens to some people... and it's better than a loading screen in a way.

If people get stuck at doors waiting for assets to load, that's just as laughably bad as the "squeeze through a narrow space" trope that AAA games have had for the past few years.

Pro-tip to the industry: STOP HAMPERING PC PERFORMANCE BASED ON CONSOLES' LIMITATIONS!  Most gaming-grade PCs can handle far more assets in memory than a console can, so please utilize the extra horsepower!

Edited by davisev5225

I play on PC with a controller so I don't have some gripes that other PC users are having.

Not so much all mods as also wishes I have after 150 hours into the game, some of which I know are already available on Nexus:

- Blood effects, I'm an adult, I can handle it, some of these spells are devastating and the carnage should reflect that, I mean.. Harry had blood on his face in the 5th year movies...

- No slowing down inside homes. I use a controller, it has an analog stick, meaning I can already walk slowly if I need to
- Make broom performance based on the broom, not that it's only cosmetic, so broom choice becomes a more tactical choice, some are tighter with steering, others are faster, some are generally slower but can boost longer and quicker, etc..

- Add broom combat, have dark wizards chase you when you fly off on a broom, or spot you flying too close.

- Make Hogwarts off limits at nights, where you have to sneak around and not be caught.

- Walking into someones home after unlocking their front door is called theft and/or burglary, the game should reflect that.

- Sleep in beds, use furniture.

- Add outfit system that you can just set completely independently of which clothes you are wearing.

- Add co-op

- Add multiplayer deathmatch in the quidditch arena and with broom combat

- Add quidditch matches

- Add capture the flag matches (imagine a capture the flag match with 32 players covering half of the map, on brooms)

- Expanded dungeons, most of the 'caves' are ridiculously small, ridiculously the same and ridiculously repetitive..

- Fix all dungeons to have puzzles, you can see when you go towards the end that many caves are just empty with a chest, e.g. place holders where mappers wanted to put puzzles in later, but never got around to.

OR: Replace all generic dungeons with randomly generated dungeons and puzzles (Why isn't that in the game to begin with?)

- Add more random encounters with enemies, based on level

- Add more offensive spells

- Add more dark magic spells

- Add more 'inactive' spells you can cast that act like lesser versions of potions, but you can cast for free. (e.g. much like in Elden Ring, where you can cast 'Golden Vow' to up your damage for 30 seconds, etc..). Focus and Maxima potion equivalents with say a 60 second timeout and half their usual strength would be awesome and add more gameplay options.

- Add more spell combinations and special movesets.

- Add a Patronus spell mid game, based on dialogue and quest choices you made earlier (Why isn't that in the game to begin with?)

- Add New Game+

- Open up Hogsmead for Broom Flight much further, ok to close downtown, but not the outskirts. It's too much walking and filler

- Add a training dummy to the ROR.

- Add a damage counter to the fight dummies, so you can see which combinations to the most damage, and how much effect your clothing traits are having.

- Make Deek be silent

- Make the Flu Flames locations not be completely silent, but speak 1/10th of what they do now

- Have there be more real consequences to using dark magic, e.g. when you use dark magic, a timer counts down while your ancient magic damage is halved.

- In my opinion, using Dark Magic should slowly corrupt the player, to the point where..

Spoiler

during the endgame the player cannot resist the temptation of taking the power for themselves, having been corrupted by Dark magic.

- Automated animal feeding and brushing stations so you can just start farming at one point.

OR

- Transfer traits from one piece of clothing to another for a small(er) fee in some kind of materials, or perhaps a special material you farm in the world

Edited by Reginald_001
On 2/15/2023 at 10:26 AM, Ms. Trigun said:

Goth clothes, dresses, corsets, boots...whatever. Just let me make a goth chick witch.

Reveal hidden contents

Amazon.com: Women's Sleeveless Gothic Dress with Corset Halter Lace Swing  Cocktail Dress Formal Halloween Punk Hippie Dresses Black : Clothing, Shoes  & JewelryVintage Black Gothic Mini Dress Elegant High Waist Cross Pendant Aesthetic  Dress Long Sleeve Autumn Punk Dresses, Flare Sleeve, Small : Amazon.com.au:  Clothing, Shoes & AccessoriesPin by ¡Dark, Gothic, Macabre...! on Góticas ❤ | Gothic outfits, Hot goth  girls, Goth dressgothicstyle #gothgirl #gothic #gothicgirl | Alternative outfits, Edgy  outfits, Fashion outfitsGothic Clothes | Gothic fashion, Gothic outfits, FashionThe Gothic Shop on Twitter: "Model: #Daedra Photo:  #KatarzynaMikolajczakPhotography Marie Dress by Sinister:  https://t.co/1rByw6ybEK https://t.co/a52sRcKSPi" / Twitter

Well i hope more clothes will be added here not on nexus cuz snowflake site mods been on crusade deleting everything.Hell they Banned me for 7 days asking why they keep deleting stuff.Trully amazing place.

Edited by Drago_28

Change character skin and faces at the barber

Riding Unicorns (on the ground)

Remove all spiders from the openworld and replace a few of them with morgues and humans. Keep them in their dungeons that I can explore the forests.

@Reginald_001 There is already a mod to disable the most annoying dialogues from Deek

https://www.nexusmods.com/hogwartslegacy/mods/398?tab=description

I would never install this mod but last time on my broom I thought: Hopefully there are no spiderwebs in the cliff holes...

- Add broom combat, have dark wizards chase you when you fly off on a broom, or spot you flying too close.

Edited by Phosoup
On 2/16/2023 at 8:09 AM, monsta88 said:

Alohomora (lockpick spell) works without the minigame.

Change to easiest mode.  Works now with a press of the X button (or something else I suspect on a keyboard / mouse)

On 2/16/2023 at 8:09 AM, monsta88 said:

Mouse control for flying - that is, you control the flight with the mouse, not the keyboard.

There already is one.

Edited by fishburger67
On 2/20/2023 at 8:38 PM, pahrias12 said:

Yeah id like that for the "bathing suit" and the sleep wear outfits. 

Indeed!

A barefoot mod combined with "sleep in bed" mod would be the perfect match to make the dormitory feels like a dormitory.

Why should I sleep on the ground when I have a bed? ?

Also it would be good for the immersion to see people sleeping at night rather than seeing the dormitory completely empty.

Another thing that would make the school feel alive is getting caught when getting out of school at night or being able to sit on chairs/sofas.

I don't know if changing animations possible:

Reduce the crouch time when standing still.

Stand and run normally while under Disillusionment.

Marked items in the outfit shop which I don't have.

A better preview in the outfit shop.

Edited by Phosoup

Not sure if this was said yet, but I would like a mod to add shops closing at night and the keepers going home to go to bed, students going to bed, getting into trouble for being out late by teachers/prefects, a clock/timer, moral system, and add the stupid Twitch drops without going on Twitch to get them (I missed the Merlin cloak and I'm salty over it because I didn't know it was happening and you had to watch 20 mins of the livestream and if you missed it, you're fucked). 

• 2 weeks later...