What Hogwarts Legacy MODS would you like to see? (no nsfw)

I know every thread has been torn down but there are some pretty important mods we need for this game. Such as outfit changers, looks menu, and useable furniture.

The fact they skipped useable furniture is crazy in an RP game. 

I am not a modder but hopefully some talented people will see these posts.

What else do you think should be made? 

Leave the NSFW out of the thread. The mods don't want it here. 

As they have removed at least 4 threads already discussing the topic.

If you want to discuss them do so at 

Файлы для Hogwarts Legacy (playground.ru)

or

https://discord.gg /RnvC9f7b, https://discord.gg /NxGV9vWr

Edited by scarletrobe303

The ability to change our appearance in it's entirety. The limited options we get in Hogsmeade aren't enough. Other than that, maybe the option to recolor the outfits and either a side seating mod for mounts or fix the skirt physics so it doesn't look weird when riding a mount. Oh yeah, and map markers for the collectibles on the main map. Oh! and have it to where you have to sneak around the castle at night like you would in the books and movies, avoiding the prefects and teachers.

Edited by Azzhat

A mod that makes staffs possible, or perhaps even a mod that introduces random NPC attacks as the player explores the world. I installed a few mods that increased the frequency of enemies in Fallout, makes the game more challenging in my opinion and eventful.

If I could have one mod however, it'd probably be to introduce a dedicated summoning system. Like Conquering in Skyrim or the Raise Dead Spell from Fable 2, summoning the spirits of your formerly defeated enemies to help you fight in a pinch.

12 hours ago, scarletrobe303 said:

That would be cool. I wonder if it will be a dlc since they included the quidditch pitch. 

Of course it'll be a DLC. Why do you think they excluded it from the base game at launch?

*ka-ching!*

I'm not going to pay for it. I despise such practices.

Edited by belegost
3 hours ago, mircislav said:

As I see it, you should demand a reward from developers for promoting the game...

Can I and about gazillion other people demand money from Todd for promoting Skyrim as well?

11 hours ago, feae said:

If I could have one mod however, it'd probably be to introduce a dedicated summoning system. Like Conquering in Skyrim or the Raise Dead Spell from Fable 2, summoning the spirits of your formerly defeated enemies to help you fight in a pinch.

Nothing in the world to even suggest summoning is even possible, and even then summoning the spirits of your dead enemies would without doubt be considered dark magic at the least if not out right banned, and considering what we know of the world having some pretty nasty punishments to go with that ban.

Mods I'd like to see:

- Alohomora (lockpick spell) works without the minigame.

- Auto pet care (not just feeding). I just go back and pick up the loot.

- Some sexier female appearance clothing items.

- Mouse control for flying - that is, you control the flight with the mouse, not the keyboard.

- Fix Prepare shaders.

1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

Mouse control for flying - that is, you control the flight with the mouse, not the keyboard.

HOTAS support.

4 hours ago, Varithina said:

Nothing in the world to even suggest summoning is even possible, and even then summoning the spirits of your dead enemies would without doubt be considered dark magic at the least if not out right banned, and considering what we know of the world having some pretty nasty punishments to go with that ban.

Yes that's the point of modding, to add stuff not in the game world :)

Aside from that you can learn the three unforgivable curses in the game without reaction from the professors, so the developers certainly didn't care about lore accuracy, and at the end of the day it's a video game lol.

Some simple things.

More girl clothes. far too many outfits with pants.

Add some skirts to a few outfits. 

For example: The Cobalt Debonair Ensemble, the Dark arts or Legendary outfit etc. etc. 

Then recolors so clothes match the house relic robes...

Maybe make the Slytherin Relic Robe...green. and fix/remove the collar so it doesn't clip with everything. 

Red/yellow/green versions of the Cobalt Regalia.