Just A collection of all my patches for mods from loverslab and former Nexusmods patches for Skyfurry 1.3

As I fix the grey face issues I get the werewolf issue if I don't fix the greyface issu werewolfs are normal during this quest but almost all npc have grey face bug so at this point it's more or less pick your poisen until I can figure out how to fix this lol

4 hours ago, LTD_LoneWolf said:

As I fix the grey face issues I get the werewolf issue if I don't fix the greyface issu werewolfs are normal during this quest but almost all npc have grey face bug so at this point it's more or less pick your poisen until I can figure out how to fix this lol

I may have fixed the issue at hand by re-do facegen data and hppe the new patch with facegen files fixes the one npc and also fixes the werewolf issue in wolfquest finaly

On 6/9/2023 at 12:33 PM, LTD_LoneWolf said:

The one on loverlab links to the loverlab sexlab version of fertilitymode on nexus if searching direclecly on nexus ull get the ostim/flowergirls version o using the link on loverslab will allow u to get the sexlab version of fertilitymode on nexus

Sorry to bother, but do you have a direct link to it? I cant find the correct version for the patch as it requires Fertility mode.esp but I keep getting the wrong esp version or the esm one.

6 hours ago, Winstonas said:

Sorry to bother, but do you have a direct link to it? I cant find the correct version for the patch as it requires Fertility mode.esp but I keep getting the wrong esp version or the esm one.

Make sure u get the fertilitymode 2.6.0 and no later

3 minutes ago, LTD_LoneWolf said:

From here and make sure to go through link it will direct u to nexus and get version that matches by scrolling down

Make sure to get this version after using link wich will take u to nexus page for sexlab version of fertilitymode

Screenshot_20230612_100157_Opera.jpg