22 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Fastest way to reproduce is: Create a new game, right after join the GTG job, wait for the "welcome wagon" and it usually trigger a LE.

On the existing save, it depends sometimes happens after travel, sometimes just random while doing stuff in the house

Can you give this package a shot?  You can use the same script but if this works without throwing the MC error I'll roll the change into the next update with the venue updates.

Errantred_GoodTimeGirls.package

I don't see the Brothel venue type in the gallery's Lot Type filter, but it is an option when editing a lot in build mode. I tried both the Zerbu and Basemental venue lists and tried disabling everything but the requirements and tmex stuff in case there was a conflict but still observed the same thing. Venue types from certain other mods such RedAppleNet do show up in the gallery's Lot Type filter.

Is this a bug or a limitation of the gallery browser?

Edited by finalfrog

all my johns maids and GTG toons are female.... no males show up at all with my female toon.... not sure what to check... my GTG is a female and is set as a true female aka no lez action... but no males show up the venue...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the mod.

The only question I have is. I can't buy the brothel? I have built a brothel. And johns and the girls show up at the venue. As intended. 

And doing there thing. But when i Try to buy the brothel from the computer menu. It says that no brothel is available?

Using Basmentals latest venue list

And would like a choice, Between Female and male visitors. Or an option to balance the scale to my liking.

Thank U

On 7/9/2023 at 7:32 AM, overspin said:

Thanks for the mod.

The only question I have is. I can't buy the brothel? I have built a brothel. And johns and the girls show up at the venue. As intended. 

And doing there thing. But when i Try to buy the brothel from the computer menu. It says that no brothel is available?

Using Basmentals latest venue list

And would like a choice, Between Female and male visitors. Or an option to balance the scale to my liking.

Thank U

Hi Overspin!  Right now, there is no option to buy and own the brothel, though I was planning on implementing something like that for when a sim becomes a 'madame' along with tweaks such as allowing you to set the uniforms.  I can also look into a menu / phone / computer option for controlling the amount of 'clients' and if they're male or female. 

On 6/28/2023 at 12:34 PM, finalfrog said:

I don't see the Brothel venue type in the gallery's Lot Type filter, but it is an option when editing a lot in build mode. I tried both the Zerbu and Basemental venue lists and tried disabling everything but the requirements and tmex stuff in case there was a conflict but still observed the same thing. Venue types from certain other mods such RedAppleNet do show up in the gallery's Lot Type filter.

Is this a bug or a limitation of the gallery browser?

Hi FinalFrog - I love your avatar and username.  Had to say it.  I've got to say that's most likely a bug.  I don't think I exported the base V0.2 venue correctly but I'm working on a new version for smaller lots.  I'm not the greatest 'builder' though so it may need some work before I'm ready to release it.  I'll try to test a little better on that before I release it, though. 

Thank You for the mod, I have enjoyed it so far. I have a question regarding checking in with the madame requirement. I  have not noticed a madame at the venue provided. Is this a setting where I must assign a madame, or did I just miss her at the venue. Also the Janes and Johns are servicing each other. LOL. Thanks again

On 7/11/2023 at 7:23 PM, JR521 said:

Thank You for the mod, I have enjoyed it so far. I have a question regarding checking in with the madame requirement. I  have not noticed a madame at the venue provided. Is this a setting where I must assign a madame, or did I just miss her at the venue. Also the Janes and Johns are servicing each other. LOL. Thanks again

There is a small note in the releases about the madame not always showing up.  If you don't have the 'Check in with madame' option as a goal for your work day, it's because the venue and zone director aren't working right and that's my problem to fix.  It seems you can clear this by deleting your localthumbcache file but I'm pretty sure (totally a maybe) that I've got that fixed and I'm going to release an update soon. 

Johns / Janes and the girls not working as much as they should are not part of that but something I'm plugging away at.  More info here - Public Patreon Update 

On 7/15/2023 at 5:04 PM, EllaNoir said:

Hi! I just found this mod and I gotta say it looks really fun. I can't wait to try it out! 

ELLA!  The feeling is mutual since I love your own mod!  I actually did want to reach out to you because I've always thought of adding a BDSM branch to the career for Domme or sub play and would probably make FlirtyFetishes a requirement for that - if you'd be okay with that.  Why write it myself when someone else has done it better?  I've still got some tweaks for GTG as is and am making a "Men's" version that's a big priority but would love to get your blessing for possible inclusion in the future.   

1 hour ago, errant.red said:

ELLA!  The feeling is mutual since I love your own mod!  I actually did want to reach out to you because I've always thought of adding a BDSM branch to the career for Domme or sub play and would probably make FlirtyFetishes a requirement for that - if you'd be okay with that.  Why write it myself when someone else has done it better?  I've still got some tweaks for GTG as is and am making a "Men's" version that's a big priority but would love to get your blessing for possible inclusion in the future.   

That sounds fantastic. Please message me whenever you'd like to discuss this further ?

PS. Your mod definitely adds a great new level of fun!

Edited by EllaNoir
1 hour ago, Mellor81 said:

im having the same issue, there is no brothel option in the drop down menu even using the v2 version house

Even with either Zerbu or Basemental's venue list?  In any case - once the fallout from today's update settles, I will have a new update for the GTG so it may be best to hold off until kinks get worked out from the latest big game update from EA.

3 hours ago, errant.red said:

Even with either Zerbu or Basemental's venue list?  In any case - once the fallout from today's update settles, I will have a new update for the GTG so it may be best to hold off until kinks get worked out from the latest big game update from EA.

i use basementals, as far as i could tell the mod was working as it should and everything was as it should be, it was just the brothel option in the drop down menu that was missing, other than that no issues

21 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

i use basementals, as far as i could tell the mod was working as it should and everything was as it should be, it was just the brothel option in the drop down menu that was missing, other than that no issues

As a random question - how old is your Basemental list?  My brothel just got added in June so you may just need to download the new version. 

1 hour ago, errant.red said:

As a random question - how old is your Basemental list?  My brothel just got added in June so you may just need to download the new version. 

the last one i had for him is dated march this year but ill have a check if he has a newer one and let you know. edit*** he has a newer one so just downloaded that, going to reinstall your mod again now everything has been updated and see what happens.

final edit*** all my mods are updated so i got to test it fully for an hour and every things working perfectly, brothel now shows up in the list, can follow worker to work etc so can confirm for me at least its all in working order :)

Edited by Mellor81
update
6 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

the last one i had for him is dated march this year but ill have a check if he has a newer one and let you know. edit*** he has a newer one so just downloaded that, going to reinstall your mod again now everything has been updated and see what happens.

final edit*** all my mods are updated so i got to test it fully for an hour and every things working perfectly, brothel now shows up in the list, can follow worker to work etc so can confirm for me at least its all in working order :)

Excellent!  After some early testing, it looks like when WW and Nisa are updated everything is good with the new patch.  Let me know if anything else comes up!

Not sure if I understood the fix. I am in a situation where I am able to change the lot type, but I am not sure how to add the pre-built brothel so I don't have to build one myself. I took the extra files and placed them in the Tray folder, but I don't see a way to build the brothel in-game. Hope someone can help, I'd appreciate it! Trying to get this fixed so I can follow my char to work.

On 7/20/2023 at 2:45 AM, errant.red said:

Excellent!  After some early testing, it looks like when WW and Nisa are updated everything is good with the new patch.  Let me know if anything else comes up!

i have just come across one issue,  a constant auto sex init failure, johns make offers to janes but no one can a find a place to have sex anywhere in the house at any time which is strange because you can manually select sex from wicked whims but not from actually working

8 hours ago, Zoltrian said:

Not sure if I understood the fix. I am in a situation where I am able to change the lot type, but I am not sure how to add the pre-built brothel so I don't have to build one myself. I took the extra files and placed them in the Tray folder, but I don't see a way to build the brothel in-game. Hope someone can help, I'd appreciate it! Trying to get this fixed so I can follow my char to work.

you'll find it library, just remember to select lots and tick custom content box 

5 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

i have just come across one issue,  a constant auto sex init failure, johns make offers to janes but no one can a find a place to have sex anywhere in the house at any time which is strange because you can manually select sex from wicked whims but not from actually working

Yeah  - I'm beating my head against my desk on autonomy issues.  That particular problem is because (I think) the interaction he's trying to use has to be used on a 'working girl' so it fails.  But ... it also fails with an actual working girl - just more seamlessly.  They just get up and walk away when it blinks through the queue and I think I know why - so I'm hoping to attack this tomorrow.

Hello, I am having some issues finding "Ask for advice" interaction. I know that there is "Get Sex Adivce" but it only decease the relationship with madame and does nothing. Madame does not like that interaction for some reason.

Is that "ask for advice" in some menu that I cannot find, where should it be?

Ah found it, it is Get Sex Adivce actinon indeed, but it has to complete properly. If the relationship status is red, or it fails because someone is uncomfortable it will not register. Guess it is working as intended then.

Edited by FireSplitter
On 7/23/2023 at 12:22 AM, errant.red said:

Yeah  - I'm beating my head against my desk on autonomy issues.  That particular problem is because (I think) the interaction he's trying to use has to be used on a 'working girl' so it fails.  But ... it also fails with an actual working girl - just more seamlessly.  They just get up and walk away when it blinks through the queue and I think I know why - so I'm hoping to attack this tomorrow.

i dont know if this helps you but i got her to join the prostitute in tab explorer from nisas wicked perversions so i could change a few settings in there and that seemed to help, i think if you dont have all options selected then that can cause a few of those issues, i normally remove footjobs and teasing etc so i think that caused more failures so when i added it all those back in the failures dropped dramatically so i think peoples settings play a big part in this