I played this to lvl 10, as you say there are some issues like when you go to greet the madam for the 2nd time you actually gotta chat to her 1-3 times.

Often I see the groupchatting of sims cancelling your picked chat, "which I mistook for grouping" cant deativate groupchats sry for my mistake.

Cant remember at what point it says have sex and shows 0-2 meaning 2 customers before you progress but only takes one.
After sex it somehow changes me into an outfit with white lipstick bit annoying, in the long one but looks good after a cumshot to mouth though but wont go away after brushed teeth or showering, "fixed think it was an issue with mods but it will still get into same dress, but the white lipstick is gone"

When you get to lvl 10 you are the madam so no madam will spawn yet you still gotta greet the madam, meaning youll have to go with the other 2 chat options to get the offer yourself to clients objectives, here I find that if you focus on the ladder "client part" then youll more or less always get the option have sex with clients. But if you focus on the chatting with the girls "tarts", then at the end of this questline your progress will get bugged and now "sex with clients will show up".

Since you the "Madam" just seems like somethings missing, that could add to the gameplay but still a great mod despite all.

Would be cool if you could get solicited by groups meaning 2 people at same time then the 0-2 would make sense, in that way and being a one time objective.

Yea I love this mod but lvl 10 is meh so to all users of this mod stay at lvl 9 cus lvl 10 where you become madam is meh, because its a bit buggy at that point.
Yet still an awsome and playable mod, despite its bugs id argue its one of the better mods for the game.

Edited by Alou87
On 1/25/2024 at 5:50 AM, Alou87 said:

There is a speceal GTG in the pie menu its yellow in the root of it, you only get the opportunity to say ask for advice to your madam in this, to other clients you get the opportunity to chat clients up or offer yourself "paid sex" so its there in the root.

Interesting, I've never seen it, and I do have the growing together pack. I wonder if I have to be a certain friendship level with her for it to appear? I'll keep looking, thanks! 
I literally can't progress the career without it or without cheating a promotion. 

On 1/26/2024 at 4:44 PM, CaliWahine said:

Interesting, I've never seen it, and I do have the growing together pack. I wonder if I have to be a certain friendship level with her for it to appear? I'll keep looking, thanks! 
I literally can't progress the career without it or without cheating a promotion. 

I think you have to greet her first to open it, then I would think youll get it same as for the clients. Ive never had a problem with seing that menu.

On 1/4/2024 at 2:51 PM, FireSplitter said:

So I did some digging and the issue was another broken mod which somehow broke this one. The author released a new version and the issue went away.

I have the same problem. Could you tell me which one it is? I'm stuck at level 1 of the career because of that. 

5 hours ago, florent678 said:

I have the same problem. Could you tell me which one it is? I'm stuck at level 1 of the career because of that. 

I do not remember which one was it, I think sims4me conversationtweak. However it was just a rush assumption as it was not fully working. Since the last version the mod has been buggy with dialogue options not showing/registering properly so I stopped using it until it is fixed. 

On 1/28/2024 at 8:23 PM, andieshark said:

How can I go with my sim to the venue? I have downloaded the venue list and made the appropriate lot, I also have get to work but every time my sim goes to work nothing pops up and they just go by themselves. 

Did you chose the right career? There is an active and a base game version.

I'm stuck at the task 'teaser massage'. Any idea what to do? I used offer body, the teaser/handjob interaction from ww and 'normal' massages with the stuff from the spa addon... 

and now i am running out of ideas

Hi @errant.red just here to say thank you for your work and for sharing. The Mod works fine and it's much fun. 

Nisa's Prostitution feature won't work with Good Time Girl's for me. After every shift at the Glistening Rose the Perversion menu disappears and I'm deregistered from Lost Eden. On older game and mod versions I was able to do both reliably. 

10 hours ago, DirtyOldSim said:

Apologies if this has been asked before, but will you need seperate brothels for Good Time Girls and Good Time Guys? 

Yes, Girls needs the venue brothel and Boys stable. 

a lot can't have two venue types

On 1/30/2024 at 8:36 PM, Mairuebchen said:

I'm stuck at the task 'teaser massage'. Any idea what to do? I used offer body, the teaser/handjob interaction from ww and 'normal' massages with the stuff from the spa addon... 

and now i am running out of ideas

Hi @errant.red just here to say thank you for your work and for sharing. The Mod works fine and it's much fun. 

Lvl up wellness get high on love meter and offer a massage, its basically what you need to do, I cant remember when in wellness you are allowed to offer massages to others, I didnt want to lvl it so I just used the cheat menu, werent gonna waste 100 years if it was lvl 10 of wellness.

Hello 

I have this problem when I want to play. I don't understand why, can you help me ? 
In the requirement it's said "Get to Work DLC (GTG-Active only)"  for non english ppl it's good time girl with grey icon when you choose career ?

And I have the same problem when I try to change the lot for brothel it only show the heart icon but no text

Thank you

EDIT : I find a way to solve this but It's will only worked for French ppl, usually I don't use translation for english mod, but i decide to give a try for this one and It works after putting the translate package in my Mods folder, text appears so I can use GTG career, but like many other user I have trouble to complete some tasks

goodgirl_career.jpg

Edited by Sailor_Cosmos
problem solved

Following my previous post, like other users  I also have trouble to complete some task and it blocked the career progression :

- Can't complete "Greet in with Madame" I don't have the check in option

- Can't complet "Chat with girls"

- Can't complete "Greet client" especially for those I already introudce myself previous day

- Can't complete "check out the scene", I can't have sex outside the brothel, i select the "offer myself" in the menu, the client accept but thats it, no animation no money after they start talking.

6 hours ago, Sailor_Cosmos said:

Following my previous post, like other users  I also have trouble to complete some task and it blocked the career progression :

- Can't complete "Greet client" especially for those I already introudce myself previous day

- Can't complete "check out the scene", I can't have sex outside the brothel, i select the "offer myself" in the menu, the client accept but thats it, no animation no money after they start talking.

If you have already interacted with the Madame Sim before, selecting the "check in with <name of madame sim>" option from the Friendly/Small Talk pie menu usually works for me, otherwise the "Friendly Introduction" seems to work if you have not interacted with the madame sim previously.

To satisfy the "Chat with girls" task, the Friendly/Small Talk/Discuss Work option seems to work for any of the sims that are flagged as a "tart".

The "Greet client" task only seems to work for Janes/Johns that you have not interacted with before.  I would expect this to be addressed in a newer version of the mod.

To complete the "Check out the scene" task, you may need to register as a Rose in the TAM explorer first.  There is a similar task I got from the mod to offer yourself in the park.  Once I had registered myself, I got a call from another Sim to have some fun at a park venue.

On 2/9/2024 at 2:37 AM, zapotek2034 said:

If you have already interacted with the Madame Sim before, selecting the "check in with <name of madame sim>" option from the Friendly/Small Talk pie menu usually works for me, otherwise the "Friendly Introduction" seems to work if you have not interacted with the madame sim previously.

To satisfy the "Chat with girls" task, the Friendly/Small Talk/Discuss Work option seems to work for any of the sims that are flagged as a "tart".

The "Greet client" task only seems to work for Janes/Johns that you have not interacted with before.  I would expect this to be addressed in a newer version of the mod.

To complete the "Check out the scene" task, you may need to register as a Rose in the TAM explorer first.  There is a similar task I got from the mod to offer yourself in the park.  Once I had registered myself, I got a call from another Sim to have some fun at a park venue.

I wil try for the first three, but for the "Check Out the scene" I already try this and it doesn't work I can have sex outside the brothel or be call to a client home but in the career progression I can complete the task.

Edit : For the Madam I have looked in every pie menu I dont have "check in" 

And for the Check out th scene I try this tips from Alou87 but I can't find the Bimbo Trait and sexhouse since I use the french version it's complicated without the trait description to find which trait is it and I can't find "La hacienda" (is this a lot ta download ?)

HOW TO PROGRESS "CHECK OUT THE SCENE" at stage 2 of good time girls.

For those like me who couldnt get the check the scene "nightclub" here is what I did I took the La Hacienda "Swinger club" becomes nightclub if not then set it to it.
Step 2 I gave it 3 traits Bimbo house "could be why its working now" sexhouse and casually nudity.
Step 3 I gave my character these traits cus I drank a potion so I could change em. to this Bimbo, loveable and pheromonal flower. Probably none of thse but again could be bimbo trait.
Step 4 I registed to Tam Tab on phose, so when on that lot I use the "offer yourself" from GTG and directly after "que it up" I used the "Offer my body" from the Ho Control, and Puff now I can progress, cant say for sure which one of these did it but I know it worked perhaps for those who couldnt progress could try some of these out and tell it to all of us, so we know what exactly is needed.

Edited by Sailor_Cosmos
16 hours ago, Sailor_Cosmos said:

And for the Check out th scene I try this tips from Alou87 but I can't find the Bimbo Trait and sexhouse since I use the french version it's complicated without the trait description to find which trait is it and I can't find "La hacienda" (is this a lot ta download ?)

Salut @Sailor_Cosmos , dans Good Time Girls , il n'y a pas de Trait Bimbo et sexhouse , ni dans Good Time Guys , je viens de vérifier.

Le bordel dans GTGirls s’appelle La Rose Scintillante et dans GTguys L'écurie. Et La hacienda... connais pas... peut-être que c'est le nom du bordel que Alou87 a donné à son bordel ...

Dans la version public de GTGirls , Errant.red a oublié la chaine STBL Française dans le package , je l'ai crée pour ma  traduction.

STBL 0x074782487F954C27 , 0x07 = French STBL

Image8.jpg.22a5d914eb795be84845978cf7d54d6b.jpg

Il n'y a pas de texte car il manque cette chaine STBL pour les Français. et que j'ai rajouté dans ma traduction.

Image1.jpg.ef8878c58964047d4eaeb1f610ca6b6a.jpg

Et le Trait Sexhouse viens du Mod de Nisa que j'ai traduis par maison close

Image2.jpg.b4270f166044b98c52c7489b1ecbdcee.jpg

Avec ma traduction , il n'y a plus de problème ^^

Image6.jpg.d26f99a6aeeda98d5dc7bb75d13f8578.jpg

Image5.jpg.dc0d75e3ee005337c382c800f43cb551.jpg

Edited by Angelus75
On 2/8/2024 at 1:23 PM, Sailor_Cosmos said:

I have the same exact problem. And I looked at every single option under the madam. Had never met her before either. It's weird. I assume it's some sort of mod conflict but no idea which.

On 2/10/2024 at 12:18 PM, Angelus75 said:

Salut @Sailor_Cosmos , dans Good Time Girls , il n'y a pas de Trait Bimbo et sexhouse , ni dans Good Time Guys , je viens de vérifier.

Le bordel dans GTGirls s’appelle La Rose Scintillante et dans GTguys L'écurie. Et La hacienda... connais pas... peut-être que c'est le nom du bordel que Alou87 a donné à son bordel ...

Dans la version public de GTGirls , Errant.red a oublié la chaine STBL Française dans le package , je l'ai crée pour ma  traduction.

STBL 0x074782487F954C27 , 0x07 = French STBL

Image8.jpg.22a5d914eb795be84845978cf7d54d6b.jpg

Il n'y a pas de texte car il manque cette chaine STBL pour les Français. et que j'ai rajouté dans ma traduction.

Image1.jpg.ef8878c58964047d4eaeb1f610ca6b6a.jpg

Et le Trait Sexhouse viens du Mod de Nisa que j'ai traduis par maison close

Image2.jpg.b4270f166044b98c52c7489b1ecbdcee.jpg

Avec ma traduction , il n'y a plus de problème ^^

Image6.jpg.d26f99a6aeeda98d5dc7bb75d13f8578.jpg

Image5.jpg.dc0d75e3ee005337c382c800f43cb551.jpg

Coucou

Effectivement j'ai passé en revue tous les traits possible et je ne trouve rien. Par contre le maison close je ne l'ai pas alors que j'ai bien le mod de Nisa, je vais aller installer ta traduction voir. Mais il a suffit d'intaller ta traduction pour GTG pour que le mod soit jouable et que le texte apparaisse :)

Mais par contre pour le reste c'est un mystère je ne comprends pas pourquoi ça ne valide pas les tâches et oui je pense que le lot Hacienda doit être spécifique à Alou87 parce que le seul lot trouver ici avec ce nom est en résidentiel. Et pour le trait bimbo il y a bien un mod Bimbo mais d'après ce que j'ai vu il ne marche plus.

Je vais attendre une MAJ du mod.

En tout cas merci