On 9/22/2023 at 12:19 AM, periwinklefairy said:

May I ask if you found any way how to finish this task? I tried everything even doing the actual massage from Spa Day but it doesn't work. I also did free handjobs instead of the offer body but it still doesn't have any effect. ? Anyone knows how to do this?

I'm stuck here too, had no issues before this one. I've tried everything from handjobs to literal massages with the massage table, nothing seems to work.

I'm guessing this mod has not seen any love in a very long time. I have one sim that has not needed the toilet in a season. Another sim that cannot get the energy level above a quarter no matter how long they stay in bed. Something is interfering with just the handiness skill, preventing it from ever raising above two. Endless t-poses and hard resets on sims. There have even been game crashes!

It's an interesting package with some unusual ideas (my favourite being baby of the easter bunny) but I think I'll be uninstalling...

On 10/14/2023 at 4:41 AM, brannon said:

I downloaded the mod and installed it correctly but i cant make the brothel venue. There is no option for it in the build/buy drop down menu.

On 10/16/2023 at 1:37 AM, andieshark said:

I can’t get it to allow me to accompany. I have downloaded both the mod link and the required one. There is no brothel option on the community lot. 

The Brothel venue work fine... see my screenshot , have you downloaded the Last Basemental venue list ?

31-10-2023_14-14-56.jpg.bfe2ba5d630a86afa947c2958c2d1766.jpg

On 10/17/2023 at 6:22 AM, tommynocker001 said:

Love to see an 'upper management' style job progression added in. I'm having problems with the interactions; there is no 'perversions' tab, on my sim or any other sim... did I miss something?

Menu Perversions is from Nisa's wicked perversions , have you installed Nisa ?

On 10/31/2023 at 1:57 PM, Angelus75 said:

Menu Perversions is from Nisa's wicked perversions , have you installed Nisa ?

Yes. It was required for another mod I was installing. It crashed the game twice on startup. I had major problems getting it to work... when it did work it was awesome. temperamental as f**k, but very good fun! x)

42 minutes ago, tommynocker001 said:

Yes. It was required for another mod I was installing. It crashed the game twice on startup. I had major problems getting it to work... when it did work it was awesome. temperamental as f**k, but very good fun! x)

Hmm... , have you others venue list ? you need only one and/or delete Ksuihih venue list (Outdated) if you have ^^ and you can also delete localthumbscache.package after each new mod or update , game create a new one !

I use only Basemental venue list and it work fine.

Good Time Girls and Good Time Guys work very fine for me , no problem at this time !

On 10/23/2023 at 9:46 AM, Kashked said:

I'm curious... Could I have several brothels, spread out over my world, and in such a case how would the mod choose which one to send me to?

Hi Kashked - So, I've never really tested this but I spent a little time the other day trying it out in the (soon to be released) update.  Basically, the game picks the venue for you.  Even if you name one of the brothels the same as what the mod has programmed in, you'll get sent to any of the available brothels.  This happens on any given work day, so you could be sent to one brothel one day and a different one the next day.  

Being able to 'own' the brothel and manage it is something to come in a future release and I'll try to see if there's a way to make which brothel you go to more consistent when I incorporate that into the mod.

11 hours ago, freezzss said:

hy, I don't get the lot type Brothel. I don't know whats wrong.

Hi Freezzss - 1: do you have a venue list installed and which one / what date is the release?  You can only have one venue list loaded, if you have more than one then it's possible no custom venues will appear.   2, where do you have the files?  If you put this mod two subfolders deep into your Sims 4\Mods folder then it won't work.  That's not this mod but anything with a ts4sctript component.  Also, the .package and .ts4script files need to be in the same directory.   

On 10/24/2023 at 9:28 AM, tommynocker001 said:

I'm guessing this mod has not seen any love in a very long time. I have one sim that has not needed the toilet in a season. Another sim that cannot get the energy level above a quarter no matter how long they stay in bed. Something is interfering with just the handiness skill, preventing it from ever raising above two. Endless t-poses and hard resets on sims. There have even been game crashes!

It's an interesting package with some unusual ideas (my favourite being baby of the easter bunny) but I think I'll be uninstalling...

Hey @tommynocker001  - so, the easter hare isn't mine - that's from Nisa K's mod which also has the prostitution elements I reference.  The t-posing may be either from an out of date version of her mod or possibly an old version of WickedWhims, so I'd ask that you check if those are updated to the current version.  All of that being said, yes, I have ignored the girls in order to prep another mod - and a new, more stable, version of the Girls is coming soon.

6 hours ago, errant.red said:

Hey @tommynocker001  - so, the easter hare isn't mine - that's from Nisa K's mod which also has the prostitution elements I reference.  The t-posing may be either from an out of date version of her mod or possibly an old version of WickedWhims, so I'd ask that you check if those are updated to the current version.  All of that being said, yes, I have ignored the girls in order to prep another mod - and a new, more stable, version of the Girls is coming soon.

Thanks. I look forward to it! :)

I think the crashes are due to mod conflicts, the T-posing is a more difficult one to trace as it does not generate an error report...

There was a lot to soak in here, not entirely sure what belonged to whom, the trophy wife was fun... there was nothing I didn't like.

On 11/10/2023 at 3:02 AM, errant.red said:

Hi Freezzss - 1: do you have a venue list installed and which one / what date is the release?  You can only have one venue list loaded, if you have more than one then it's possible no custom venues will appear.   2, where do you have the files?  If you put this mod two subfolders deep into your Sims 4\Mods folder then it won't work.  That's not this mod but anything with a ts4sctript component.  Also, the .package and .ts4script files need to be in the same directory.   

Hy, Thank you for responding so quickly.

So I got the list of zerbru as you suggested. The problem is that I don't think it is up to date. I have looked for others but cannot immediataly find another venue list. Do you have any suggestions? Basemental's Universal Venue list is from September 14th so it also not up to date.

The folders are together in a folder and that folder is simply in my mod folder of the sims 4.

4 hours ago, freezzss said:

So I got the list of zerbru as you suggested. The problem is that I don't think it is up to date. I have looked for others but cannot immediataly find another venue list. Do you have any suggestions? Basemental's Universal Venue list is from September 14th so it also not up to date.

The folders are together in a folder and that folder is simply in my mod folder of the sims 4.

Hi , personaly , i use Basemental venue list from last version of 14 september and it work well ^^

On 11/12/2023 at 12:50 PM, freezzss said:

Huh - the way Zerbu's work, you only need to update it for new worlds that are added.  It's kind of unique in that way.  And Basemental's should be fine if it's Sept. 14th - the brothel was added back in June and is still there.   I know there are a couple of others but most haven't been supported or updated in a while and probably wouldn't work. 

On 11/13/2023 at 3:55 PM, Fooby_Dooby said:

Not sure if it's this mod or another like MCCC but I generate way too many townies. Like 6 madames and 10 tarts. Feature or bug? And if feature is there any way to lower workers. Only need 6 tarts max

Well that's a bug and a half but I don't think it's coming from me.  As a question - are you a 'visitor' or one of the girls in the career? 

On 11/12/2023 at 9:50 AM, freezzss said:

Not sure if you have solved your problem or not, but there is newest update for Basemental Universal Venue Lists that has been updated on 11/13/2023.

On 11/14/2023 at 9:14 PM, errant.red said:

Well that's a bug and a half but I don't think it's coming from me.  As a question - are you a 'visitor' or one of the girls in the career? 

Visitor. Got the same problem with GT-guys. Other events/venues get normal number of employees: one janitor and DJ for strip club. I'll mess around with my mods to see what's causing it.

EDIT: Think I found the problem. The other GTG (Guys) conflicts and spawns a small army of whores. Can only use one or the other.

Edit 2: Nevermind. Still too many. I think when I edit them, including changing their age to YA, they multiply.

Edited by Fooby_Dooby
Did troubleshooting