Where are the lesbian animation packs? Who are the women creators?

I've been trying to find some queer animations. There's a smattering in the big popular packs I've found. But I'm wondering if there are any women creators out there who have created f/f focused packs. Anyone know?

I struggled to find this sort of content through tags and searches. Searches mostly brought me m/m sex. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Also, if any sensual packs come to mind, please let me know. I didn't think I was innocent, and I'm not vanilla, but I have been shocked at some of the bizarre animations I have seen. I do not need my sims anywhere near a toilet or puking when they're banging! (No judgement if that's your thing, it's just not what I want.) I'd love to see sex in Wicked Whims through a female gaze. 

Gimme those queer-made queer Sim sex animations... 

16 hours ago, drasticdrummer said:

I've been trying to find some queer animations. There's a smattering in the big popular packs I've found. But I'm wondering if there are any women creators out there who have created f/f focused packs. Anyone know?

I struggled to find this sort of content through tags and searches. Searches mostly brought me m/m sex. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Also, if any sensual packs come to mind, please let me know. I didn't think I was innocent, and I'm not vanilla, but I have been shocked at some of the bizarre animations I have seen. I do not need my sims anywhere near a toilet or puking when they're banging! (No judgement if that's your thing, it's just not what I want.) I'd love to see sex in Wicked Whims through a female gaze. 

Gimme those queer-made queer Sim sex animations... 

I would strongly recommend Grey Naya animations if you are looking for nice, sensual, good-taste-not-disgusting animations. I also find some animations a  a little bit too much. It is not only f/f animations, but it has quite a few and the m/f animations in the pack are also quite sweet in my opinion. 

[Sims 4] GreyNaya Animations for WickedWhims [UPDATE 07.11.22] - Animations - WickedWhims - LoversLab