StarWalkerr. Posted Wednesday at 09:46 PM Posted Wednesday at 09:46 PM On 6/11/2025 at 20:10, DJBootyGoon said: Hola, ¿alguien sabe dónde puedo encontrar este mod o si todavÃa existe? He intentado buscarlo en internet, pero creo que lo han borrado de todas partes, por lo que sé. Esta es la única evidencia que encuentro de su existencia, ya que todos los enlaces no funcionan o han sido eliminados. 4nthony34, comisión, sexy / 4nthony34 Rouge skins (SA2 MOD) - pixiv.  Espero que no sea material perdido, serÃa una pena. Are You still looking for that mod?
16-bit Peacock Posted Wednesday at 11:40 PM Posted Wednesday at 11:40 PM 18 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said:  Rouge In Sonic 1 (Naked & Topless Versions)  At long last, I found someone to help port my Rouge sprites over to the OG Sonic 1.  That's right, NOT Sonic Origins, NOT Sonic 1 Forever, the OG.  You play this sucker on an emulator.  This also means you can literally put this in an EverDrive Cartridge and play it on your own Sega Genesis/Mega Drive.  IMMENSE thanks to AFella302 for all his INSANE help making this a reality.  I haven't depicted the topless version here, but it's really not hard to imagine what it looks like, lol.  Just like in the oirignal hack, Drill Dive (down + jump mid-air) and Glide (just like Knux) are included. Apparently, if you're in the air, but didn't jump (hit a spring, walked off a ledge, etc.), you can re-enter ball-form mid-air by pressing jump. This was also included in the original hack, but I didn't notice until just now, lol.   Reveal hidden contents  Rouge In Sonic 1 (N&T).zip 852.13 kB · 1 download I made some Box Art for people who want to put this on their Genesis/Mega Drive Mini. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS ART!! It was just taken from google and rule34. 5
ClosetOfDoom Posted Wednesday at 11:59 PM Posted Wednesday at 11:59 PM 18 minutes ago, 16-bit Peacock said: I made some Box Art for people who want to put this on their Genesis/Mega Drive Mini. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS ART!! It was just taken from google and rule34. Mind sending me your art file? I wanna try a couple of my own if that's alright. ^^
16-bit Peacock Posted Thursday at 12:44 AM Posted Thursday at 12:44 AM 44 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: Mind sending me your art file? I wanna try a couple of my own if that's alright. ^^ I don't have that anymore. I just put them together, hit export and then deleted it. All I have is what I posted. 1
ClosetOfDoom Posted Thursday at 01:14 AM Posted Thursday at 01:14 AM 29 minutes ago, 16-bit Peacock said: I don't have that anymore. I just put them together, hit export and then deleted it. All I have is what I posted. No worries.
Scugkisser Posted Thursday at 01:53 PM Posted Thursday at 01:53 PM unrelated question does anyone know how i could potentially comm someone to make a 3air mod that reskins ray (the squirrel) to be an oc of mine? :3
ClosetOfDoom Posted Thursday at 02:42 PM Posted Thursday at 02:42 PM 47 minutes ago, Scugkisser said: unrelated question does anyone know how i could potentially comm someone to make a 3air mod that reskins ray (the squirrel) to be an oc of mine? :3 Ray ain't in 3air, lol
AB01 Posted Friday at 09:44 AM Posted Friday at 09:44 AM On 10/7/2026 at 10:35 AM, ClosetOfDoom said:  Rouge In Sonic 1 (Naked & Topless Versions)  At long last, I found someone to help port my Rouge sprites over to the OG Sonic 1.  That's right, NOT Sonic Origins, NOT Sonic 1 Forever, the OG.  You play this sucker on an emulator.  This also means you can literally put this in an EverDrive Cartridge and play it on your own Sega Genesis/Mega Drive.  IMMENSE thanks to AFella302 for all his INSANE help making this a reality.  I haven't depicted the topless version here, but it's really not hard to imagine what it looks like, lol.  Just like in the oirignal hack, Drill Dive (down + jump mid-air) and Glide (just like Knux) are included. Apparently, if you're in the air, but didn't jump (hit a spring, walked off a ledge, etc.), you can re-enter ball-form mid-air by pressing jump. This was also included in the original hack, but I didn't notice until just now, lol.   Reveal hidden contents  Rouge In Sonic 1 (N&T).zip 852.13 kB · 2 downloads Possible SFW nude version? (Like Sally Acorn’s style naked)
ClosetOfDoom Posted Friday at 10:33 AM Posted Friday at 10:33 AM 45 minutes ago, AB01 said: Possible SFW nude version? (Like Sally Acorn’s style naked) So, you just want those two pixels that make up her nipples to be colored the same as her skin? lol  It wouldn't be a lot of work for me personally, but I personally don't wanna bother AFella302 for yet another sprite import.
16-bit Peacock Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago The SA2 community is crazy. They just figured out extra level slots. Link:Â https://gamebanana.com/mods/724373 Makes me wish there were some lewd zone edits. I don't know what it takes to mod a zone in SA2 but I bet it's not easy. 1
lightingfist Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 1 hour ago, 16-bit Peacock said: The SA2 community is crazy. They just figured out extra level slots. Link:Â https://gamebanana.com/mods/724373 Makes me wish there were some lewd zone edits. I don't know what it takes to mod a zone in SA2 but I bet it's not easy. Oh thats fun, time to make all rouges zones into lewd zones. Maybe have her collect some kinky stuff.
16-bit Peacock Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago 2 hours ago, lightingfist said: Oh thats fun, time to make all rouges zones into lewd zones. Maybe have her collect some kinky stuff. Sex toys maybe? Or sex dolls? I don't know, maybe someone can think of something more creative.
morten137 Posted 6 hours ago Posted 6 hours ago Does anyone have an NSFW Maria mod for the Sonic Unleashed recompile?
lightingfist Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago 4 hours ago, 16-bit Peacock said: Sex toys maybe? Or sex dolls? I don't know, maybe someone can think of something more creative. Thats good,I was thinking more bondage stuff or maybe outfits so you can wear them during the regular game. Sex dolls of the cast would also be fun.One for every sonic gal.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now