ClosetOfDoom Posted September 2 Posted September 2 1 hour ago, Rosefan64 said: Does this Discord help with mod creation? I've been wanting to make an accurate nude Rouge mod for SA2 but can't quite figure it out. They talk about modding, share progress occasionally, so sure.
Rosefan64 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 26 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: They talk about modding, share progress occasionally, so sure. Okay, hit me with the invite.
rizaadon007 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 (edited) Now that the Sonic and the Secret Rings pc port is out (Project Reignition), anyone have any plans on doing some mods for it? There's already a Blaze mod out, so maybe we could get a nude version of her. Edited September 3 by rizaadon007
Catnatic Posted September 3 Posted September 3 11 minutes ago, rizaadon007 said: Now that the Sonic and the Secret Rings pc port is out (Project Reignition), anyone have any plans on doing some mods for it? There's already a Blaze mod out, so maybe we could get a nude version of her. There's a guide on how to mod in custom characters for Project Reignition (runs on Godot Engine): https://project-reignition.gitbook.io/wiki/modding/character-mods/basic-setup  And the Blaze mod is available as a reference/template with the model being in .glb format: https://github.com/kumapauz/project-reignition-mods/tree/main/mods/characters/blaze  So hypothetically, I could just edit the mesh to remove her clothes, have her body exposed, and then replace the .glb file with my edit and export that as a playable mod. (Or one could just replace the model outright with a curvier body, I suppose.)  Anyway, nudifying Blaze aside, bravo to the Project Reignition for porting Secret Rings to PC. This is truly some phenomenal work!
Catnatic Posted September 3 Posted September 3 29 minutes ago, Catnatic said: So hypothetically, I could just edit the mesh to remove her clothes, have her body exposed, and then replace the .glb file with my edit and export that as a playable mod. Here's a sneak peek on that. Once I finish working on my other mods for CrossWorlds, I'll look into continuing this mod for Project Reignition. 6
evamay222 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 On 9/3/2026 at 3:43 AM, rizaadon007 said: Now that the Sonic and the Secret Rings pc port is out (Project Reignition), anyone have any plans on doing some mods for it? There's already a Blaze mod out, so maybe we could get a nude version of her. Well, while it's a bit in the future, I am working on a series of mods that will eventually cover Secret Rings. This is the first time I've heard of that project, and I will check it out when I reach that particular game in the series. 1
Catnatic Posted September 12 Posted September 12 On 9/3/2026 at 6:38 PM, Catnatic said: Here's a sneak peek on that. Once I finish working on my other mods for CrossWorlds, I'll look into continuing this mod for Project Reignition. With an edit to her texture, Blaze could be made to explore the world of the Arabian Nights without her pants! Look at her go! This texture mod is just a test as part of me understanding how the modding process works. Since I'm able to successfully export a mod for Project Reignition, the next step is to edit and import the model. 3
Zorai Posted September 12 Posted September 12 6 minutes ago, Catnatic said: With an edit to her texture, Blaze could be made to explore the world of the Arabian Nights without her pants! Look at her go! This texture mod is just a test as part of me understanding how the modding process works. Since I'm able to successfully export a mod for Project Reignition, the next step is to edit and import the model. Â Is this Secret Rings? If so it would certainly give me a reason to play it again.
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 12 Posted September 12 1 minute ago, Zorai said: Â Is this Secret Rings? If so it would certainly give me a reason to play it again. It's called Project Reignition. It is basically Secret Rings ported. 1
Zorai Posted September 12 Posted September 12 22 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said: It's called Project Reignition. It is basically Secret Rings ported. Â Yeah I forgot what it was called, thanks. Makes me hope for Black Knight to get ported, would love to see the skimpy knight attire for Blaze in that one. Unless there is one and I've never heard of it.
SinsAwakening Posted September 12 Posted September 12 36 minutes ago, Catnatic said: With an edit to her texture, Blaze could be made to explore the world of the Arabian Nights without her pants! Look at her go! This texture mod is just a test as part of me understanding how the modding process works. Since I'm able to successfully export a mod for Project Reignition, the next step is to edit and import the model. I am a supporter of everything Blaze related 3
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Well, someone did it, folks. Â https://gamebanana.com/mods/715341 Â Â Y'all were saying you wanted to see Lanolin modded into a Sonic game, and I just happened to find this today, lol. 5
AudBolman Posted September 13 Posted September 13 ...any new Mania or 3 AIR mods in the works, perhaps? 1
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 14 Posted September 14 3 hours ago, AudBolman said: ...any new Mania or 3 AIR mods in the works, perhaps? There are some, none finished.
SomeGuyHereAgain Posted September 14 Posted September 14 On 11/16/2024 at 6:32 AM, Catnatic said: Shadow Generations happened with some NSFW mods for Rouge and playable Amy. What happened to this
lightingfist Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) Whenever Project Reignition drops it's party mode update. That needs to be lewded. Has sonic shuffle been done before? I know it not the best party game but seeing amy naked could be some fun. Edited September 14 by lightingfist
AudBolman Posted September 14 Posted September 14 3 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said: There are some, none finished. ...actually, I am curious: what exactly would those mods be?
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 14 Posted September 14 49 minutes ago, AudBolman said: ...actually, I am curious: what exactly would those mods be? Naked Vanilla, naked Maria (I think?). I don't remember the rest.
AudBolman Posted September 14 Posted September 14 2 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said: Naked Vanilla, naked Maria (I think?). I don't remember the rest. Oh shit, rabbit mommy is on the menu? I gotta see that! 1
Catnatic Posted September 14 Posted September 14 3 hours ago, lightingfist said: Whenever Project Reignition drops it's party mode update. That needs to be lewded. This resource link has all the models from the game including the party mode in .blend format: https://github.com/kumapauz/project-reignition-assets This should be very handy for anyone planning to edit the original models to make the characters naked, lewd, or replaced. 2
lightingfist Posted September 14 Posted September 14 7 hours ago, Catnatic said: This resource link has all the models from the game including the party mode in .blend format: https://github.com/kumapauz/project-reignition-assets This should be very handy for anyone planning to edit the original models to make the characters naked, lewd, or replaced. Oh wow,thanks for this! I thought we had more than 19 mini-game unless they all not added yet? I wonder if we could lewd the mini-games? I know that be a bit much. but it worth the hassle in my eyes.Â
rizaadon007 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 14 hours ago, lightingfist said: Whenever Project Reignition drops it's party mode update. That needs to be lewded. Has sonic shuffle been done before? I know it not the best party game but seeing amy naked could be some fun. IS THAT WHY I CAN'T ACCESS IT? I thought maybe it was one of those things where I had to beat the game to unlock it, lol. I never played the OG secret rings.
lightingfist Posted September 14 Posted September 14 1 hour ago, rizaadon007 said: IS THAT WHY I CAN'T ACCESS IT? I thought maybe it was one of those things where I had to beat the game to unlock it, lol. I never played the OG secret rings. Yep,now be the time to play it since better than og one in terms of controls and all that. I don't blame ya for thinking that either. Since in Og secret rings,you had unlock the other half of the cast in party mode via red souls (proto red rings) Which is a hell i wish on no one. But if you wanted to play as blaze in party mode,you gonna do what the game wants.
AudBolman Posted September 15 Posted September 15 is it just me or do you guys also kinda wish there was a better way to follow progress on upcoming mods? ...or hell, even finding out about upcoming mods in the first place. ...preferably NOT a Discord server, though, if at all possible.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now