Question about romance mod

Silver437

Hi, I just started using the "Romance" mod and I had a question about it.

I've had sex with an NPC, and when I tried having sex with another, after a successful attempt at asking the only option I was able to select was "maybe another time" after I said "I want you right here" .

Is there a cooldown? If so how long is it? Or, is it a glitch? I've been having problems with it working with my spouse (Camilla Valerius.) Does it say that when the game thinks I'm with somebody else?

Anyways, just someone let me know. Thanks! :)

Wrong Section this is a Sexlab Mod so this should be in sexlab Tech support.

SSL Romance has a cooldown when you successfully have sex with an NPC (it can be turned off) but I think it is only on a NPC to NPC Basis. However, SSL Romance is not completely compatible with the latest version of SSL so that could be causing your issue.

Hi, I just started using the "Romance" mod and I had a question about it.

I've had sex with an NPC, and when I tried having sex with another, after a successful attempt at asking the only option I was able to select was "maybe another time" after I said "I want you right here" .

Is there a cooldown? If so how long is it? Or, is it a glitch? I've been having problems with it working with my spouse (Camilla Valerius.) Does it say that when the game thinks I'm with somebody else?

Anyways, just someone let me know. Thanks! :)

Maybe she's just not that into you. Sorry :lol:

Rejection does happen in that mod :(

Archived