moltenrock3402 Posted January 24, 2023 Posted January 24, 2023 I tried searching for it but most of the results I got was not similar to this 1
Patriguz Posted January 24, 2023 Posted January 24, 2023 (edited) A difficult challenge. Among the ones I have I haven't found a braided tail like that but I have a bang accessory that you could combine if you find one with the braid. I also put a link to the page that has more files of Sims 3 hairstyles (there are 1200 pages to review,,, but maybe you will find something). Sorry if I can not help you more https://simshairs.com/?facetious_post_type=post&category_name=sims3&download_type=&gender=female&age=ya-elder&website= Cas_acc_Mimisapje_Newsea_Lavender_Bangsv2.package Edited January 25, 2023 by Patriguz 4
moltenrock3402 Posted January 25, 2023 Author Posted January 25, 2023 Oooo alright I will use the link you gave me thanks Patriguz!
landess Posted January 25, 2023 Posted January 25, 2023 16 hours ago, Patriguz said: a bang accessory Looks fine with the base game single braid for anyone curious. The bang is hat slider compatible. 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now