Major FPS drops on female orgasm

Hey guys im using VX and H5 Basic the game runs just fine good fps but when a player or partner orgasms my fps goes down termendously and when i pres remove cum everything seems back to normal any idea what causes this ?

main fx error

no mutching signature for layout:
POSITION 0 0
NORMAL 0 1
COLOR 0 2
TEXCOORD 0 3
TEXCOORD 1 4

Edited by zX Raptile Xz

weird thing is i have a gaming laptop not the best one its an Acer Predator with an RTX 2060 it can handle alot of games on high to ultra  now ive tried almost anything am used to 7.5 with that i never had that problem since ive update to VX i mean i had to because they dont support 7.5 anymore and on Klub Exile that dont want anything to do with 7.5 so if i update may VX it should fix it ? do you know where i can download that update you speak of ?

On 1/26/2023 at 8:26 PM, zX Raptile Xz said:

weird thing is i have a gaming laptop not the best one its an Acer Predator with an RTX 2060 it can handle alot of games on high to ultra  now ive tried almost anything am used to 7.5 with that i never had that problem since ive update to VX i mean i had to because they dont support 7.5 anymore and on Klub Exile that dont want anything to do with 7.5 so if i update may VX it should fix it ? do you know where i can download that update you speak of ?

Go there, the latest version of the VX fix many things--> https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/14-the-klub-vx/page/11/?tab=comments#comment-24702