Modest Elderly only partially functional.

22 minutes ago, TheMysticYam said:

Helgrid still seems to think she's 30+ years younger than she actually is...

If she's putting out, hit it!  Time you get them "web" wings....

I wish I had a good option for you. Im guessing you're on SE side(trader). You can maybe play without WACCF? Let me shine some quick light on problems you might have with modest elderly mod, you have vanilla npcs(Angelina Something/Alchemy shop lady in Solitude) that are not elder race but sure look old as shit, basicly you gonna have slooty looking old chicks regardless. If you by chance have a mod that touches Helgrid you can change her outfit. 

9 minutes ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

You can maybe play without WACCF?

Do you have an alternative to suggest? Would I even need one? Would that even fix the problem?

11 minutes ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

Let me shine some quick light on problems you might have with modest elderly mod, you have vanilla npcs(Angelina Something/Alchemy shop lady in Solitude) that are not elder race but sure look old as shit, basicly you gonna have slooty looking old chicks regardless.

Yeah... What we need is either a more advanced equivalent to Modest Elderly that allows individual NPCs to be selected for modesty, or a glow-up of every older woman in Skyrim. A "MILFrim" if you will. Some are already covered by existing mods (Bijin, Project Cougar, Metalsaber's etc.), but many aren't.

1 hour ago, TheMysticYam said:

I have tested a new game sans WACCF and the problem was fixed. However I really don't want to play without WACCF. Suggestions?

Load NoSlootyOldSluts below WACCF and open both mod in xedit and delete out of WACCF what is being affected by NoOldTricks

On LE I see nothing.

No other mod touch Helgrid?

You could change her outfit or set her up so you just get rid of her, Claxico style

@TheMysticYam Made a kind apology to me which was not necessary - but appreciated.

I think the crudest solution could be just to click on Helgird and do "SetRace ElderRace."

I haven't tested that though. If you ctd with that, then select her and go into another cell and then do the command, save then go and check her.

I mean... This is weird so... WACC should not make any changes to NPCs. It does change Monk robe but the point of Modest Elderly is to create separate armor to negate that - so it shouldn't matter because WACC is only editing MonkRobeAA. The original. So the problem must be a mod making Helgird young, but then why is everything fine when you remove WACC? This has confused me a bit.

Just to confirm, this is when Helgird is clothed? I don't know why you would be stripping her if you are asking questions like this, unless you were just a very awkward person, which I'll assume not.

So the problem is the Monk robe... Outfit.

Basically, you have the Armor, the Armor Addon, and the Outfit.

The Outfit is a default set that the NPC equips - WACC has edited the MonkOutfit outfit. So if you delete that record from WACC then Modest Elderly should work properly for that, but you won't have the edits for the monk robe on WACC. I can't imagine you would lose much sleep over that, however.

To do that you would open WACC in XEDIT, expand that esp, then, under 'Outfit' find and delete the record for MonkRobe - then exit and save.

You can then do that for any others you find - at the terrible and perhaps unbearable cost of losing whatever essential edits that WACC has made.

15 hours ago, RohZima said:

@TheMysticYam Made a kind apology to me which was not necessary - but appreciated.

I think the crudest solution could be just to click on Helgird and do "SetRace ElderRace."

I haven't tested that though. If you ctd with that, then select her and go into another cell and then do the command, save then go and check her.

I mean... This is weird so... WACC should not make any changes to NPCs. It does change Monk robe but the point of Modest Elderly is to create separate armor to negate that - so it shouldn't matter because WACC is only editing MonkRobeAA. The original. So the problem must be a mod making Helgird young, but then why is everything fine when you remove WACC? This has confused me a bit.

Just to confirm, this is when Helgird is clothed? I don't know why you would be stripping her if you are asking questions like this, unless you were just a very awkward person, which I'll assume not.

So the problem is the Monk robe... Outfit.

Basically, you have the Armor, the Armor Addon, and the Outfit.

The Outfit is a default set that the NPC equips - WACC has edited the MonkOutfit outfit. So if you delete that record from WACC then Modest Elderly should work properly for that, but you won't have the edits for the monk robe on WACC. I can't imagine you would lose much sleep over that, however.

To do that you would open WACC in XEDIT, expand that esp, then, under 'Outfit' find and delete the record for MonkRobe - then exit and save.

You can then do that for any others you find - at the terrible and perhaps unbearable cost of losing whatever essential edits that WACC has made.

I have potentially contrived another solution. What if I used xEdit to make a new plugin that contained a copy of the vanilla monk outfit and made Helgrid use it?

On 1/25/2023 at 8:27 AM, TheMysticYam said:

I have potentially contrived another solution. What if I used xEdit to make a new plugin that contained a copy of the vanilla monk outfit and made Helgrid use it?

Yeah that is another solution I was thinking of. Or something like that. You will need to fiddle around and test.

On 1/25/2023 at 8:27 AM, TheMysticYam said:

OK, this is the absolute simplest and fasted method - I think making a new plugin is overdoing it for one npc:

click on Helgird and type 'equipitem 00107106 1' and let us know if that works.

This is the most effort you should put in to fixing issues like this IMO or modding Skyrim will become hell.

If you want to be diligent then make a patch and release it.

On 1/26/2023 at 12:14 AM, RohZima said:

OK, this is the absolute simplest and fasted method - I think making a new plugin is overdoing it for one npc:

click on Helgird and type 'equipitem 00107106 1' and let us know if that works.

This is the most effort you should put in to fixing issues like this IMO or modding Skyrim will become hell.

If you want to be diligent then make a patch and release it.

And with a stroke of luck, an even better solution has presented itself...

It's been nice working with you, @RohZima