Hoodies TRX Patch

View File
Hoodies / TRX Patch
Uses the better looking TRX schlong in place of Bad Dog's Hoodies "Anthro" schlong.

Why not just use the TRX schlong?
With TRX you can only have one shape in-game, but with this patch the TRX schlong starts with the glans fully sheathed when flaccid, but as the player's arousal increases the glans will start to peek out.  Then fully uncover at high arousal levels. (See pic above)

Doesn't Bad Dog's "Anthro" already do this?
Yes, it does. But this patch swaps Bad Dog's meshes and textures, so that it uses the TRX meshes and textures, which are a higher resolution and look much better. (in my opinion)

Installation

• Install Schlongs of Skyrim (if you haven't already got it)
  • Download and install Bad Dog's Hoodies, and the Male TRX schlongs
  • Then place this patch below them in your load order
  • In-game go to the MCM of Schlongs of Skyrim

- Go into the Player tab
          - Select "Bad Dogs Anthro" for your schlong type

Obviously, you will also need an arousal mod installed so that the schlong knows when to change shape (eg. OSLAroused, Sexlab Aroused, Aroused Redux, etc.)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/14/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs of Skyrim
  • Regular Edition Compatible

7 minutes ago, lavatube said:

I think the latest Hoodies uses BadDogSchlongCore.esp instead of esm. 

I hadn't seen that newer one, so not sure if this will work with it. I'll have to check it out and see if they're compatible.

Just now, keymaster1965 said:

does this do futa also?

I have made this for the female body also (for my personal use), but it is difficult to set up an installation process that caters for the wide variety of female body shapes. Currently, whenever I change body shape in Bodyslide I have to create four new schlong builds also. I think most people would get lost in the process and I'd spend all my time troubleshooting it.

• 4 months later...