Making a game in Tyrano Builder

2 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

It is good position. Tanks. In the previous case, mace was in a position that is irrelevant because Clara would not even go there. The bottom line is that the traps are located in the positions where Clara will move.

Yeah,sometimes I forget to zoom the map and thinking its the right position.(Never trust 60 years old eye's.Lol.)

16 hours ago, Daspex said:

Yeah,I have disshooked it too.Ill upload it to your mailbox

cause I wont post it public.

Daspex, another favor. Can you move this statue off the map? Leave the stand. I want to place Lord Agmar there, who guards the diamond. And if you can, put fog in the options. Tanks. I think that would be it for this room.

The Klub 17-0005.png

Custom.03.R9ZRoom386.txx

Edited by Clara Cox
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

maybe you noticed that ive been not that often here in the past weeks.Like Marburg I suffer at COPD and have additional other deseases like issues of my neck which are resulting in pain in the hands,so moving the mouse and keyboard are painful atm.But I do my best to finish all the projects im working on.That said,here is the next maze update.Sadly just two more animated traps but slowly it will be done soon.

Custom.DaspexRoom211Overwrite15.rar

Install:Like the title said,just overwrite the previous install.

Happy modding!

10 hours ago, Daspex said:

Hi all,

maybe you noticed that ive been not that often here in the past weeks.Like Marburg I suffer at COPD and have additional other deseases like issues of my neck which are resulting in pain in the hands,so moving the mouse and keyboard are painful atm.But I do my best to finish all the projects im working on.That said,here is the next maze update.Sadly just two more animated traps but slowly it will be done soon.

Custom.DaspexRoom211Overwrite15.rar 112.62 MB · 1 download

Install:Like the title said,just overwrite the previous install.

Happy modding!

OK. It looks great. We need 11 more traps for each sector. You can find the map here

Is the arrows trap only in sector 2, or did you set this that trap somewhere else?

I wish you a speedy recovery.

23 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

OK. It looks great. We need 11 more traps for each sector. You can find the map here

Is the arrows trap only in sector 2, or did you set this that trap somewhere else?

I wish you a speedy recovery.

The arrows trap exists only one time.

• 3 months later...
On 3/16/2023 at 12:28 PM, Daspex said:

The arrows trap exists only one time.

Hi Daspex. I continue to work on the game project in Tyrano Builder. Can you work on traps? I still need 11 different traps. Put each one in the sector we didn't put it in. The trap-free sectors are shown here:

Tanks.

Hi Clara,

Im quiet buisy atm  cause of testing the New vxi 64bit Version of  "our" game with  all of  the rooms i made.

Also I got four  rooms in developement Im working on.

But if you could find the 11 traps somewhere in the net

and send it to me,Ill put them into the map and animate

all as usual.The mesh format can be anything that Blender

can read.

Daspex

Edited by Daspex
2 hours ago, Daspex said:

Hi Clara,

Im quiet buisy atm  cause of testing the New vxi 64bit Version of  "our" game with  all of  the rooms i made.

Also I got four  rooms in developement Im working on.

But if you could find the 11 traps somewhere in the net

and send it to me,Ill put them into the map and animate

all as usual.The mesh format can be anything that Blender

can read.

Daspex

What format are the traps in? Are they textured images or something else? Can you send an example? This is my first time doing this, so I don't know. Thank you.

23 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

What format are the traps in? Are they textured images or something else? Can you send an example? This is my first time doing this, so I don't know. Thank you.

Most oft the traps I downloaded have the .obj format.

But it could also be .fbx,blend,.ma,3ds.Mostly the Archives have the textures included,if you look at turbosquid for example,they show a preview with all information depending to the mesh/model.Just download the Archives and send it to me,Ill take care oft the Rest.

Edited by Daspex
14 hours ago, Daspex said:

Most oft the traps I downloaded have the .obj format.

But it could also be .fbx,blend,.ma,3ds.Mostly the Archives have the textures included,if you look at turbosquid for example,they show a preview with all information depending to the mesh/model.Just download the Archives and send it to me,Ill take care oft the Rest.

I have some things that would help us move on. They are divided into things for the maze, or traps, and things to make toys that I will use in the game. Check them out and we'll discuss the details.

1607517760_TurboSquiddownloadedstuff.zip

2 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

I have some things that would help us move on. They are divided into things for the maze, or traps, and things to make toys that I will use in the game. Check them out and we'll discuss the details.

1607517760_TurboSquiddownloadedstuff.zip 484.65 MB · 1 download

Yeah,they'll work afaics.Have to take a little nap,has been a long working hours today/night. Would be nice if you could

tell me how you think we'll use the stuff you sent me in detail.cu then. ☺

6 hours ago, Daspex said:

Yeah,they'll work afaics.Have to take a little nap,has been a long working hours today/night. Would be nice if you could

tell me how you think we'll use the stuff you sent me in detail.cu then. ☺

OK. Let's see it this way. Of the toys that need to be made, we have 6 diamonds of different colors, a key, 4 masks that will be placed on the wall of the labyrinth, and they will signify something in the game and the coffin. The chest could be set up as two toys, open and closed. If it's easier for you, it can be set as an option in the room settings, in the game, 0-closed and 1 open chest. The chest should not be in the maze, but in room Custom.03.R9ZRoom386 on the table, where I plan to make the end game. There should be the last white diamond in the chest, and the key to the chest should be somewhere in the labyrinth. So, I need 6 diamonds of different colors as in the picture, with the fact that the white one can be a little bigger, a chest (optionally not as a toy but an option in the room or like a toy), 4 masks with these textures from the picture and a key. You can make the toys and I will let you know about the location of the traps after that. I forgot one mask. It is attached.
Tanks.

1574972746_StylizedMask4.zip

16 minutes ago, Clara Cox said:

OK. Let's see it this way. Of the toys that need to be made, we have 6 diamonds of different colors, a key, 4 masks that will be placed on the wall of the labyrinth, and they will signify something in the game and the coffin. The chest could be set up as two toys, open and closed. If it's easier for you, it can be set as an option in the room settings, in the game, 0-closed and 1 open chest. The chest should not be in the maze, but in room Custom.03.R9ZRoom386 on the table, where I plan to make the end game. There should be the last white diamond in the chest, and the key to the chest should be somewhere in the labyrinth. So, I need 6 diamonds of different colors as in the picture, with the fact that the white one can be a little bigger, a chest (optionally not as a toy but an option in the room or like a toy), 4 masks with these textures from the picture and a key. You can make the toys and I will let you know about the location of the traps after that. I forgot one mask. It is attached.
Tanks.

1574972746_StylizedMask4.zip 132.97 MB · 1 download

OK,could you please send me the altered R9ZRoom386 I made for you?I cant find it on my Chaos drive anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Daspex said:

OK,downloaded all and will enjoy the story now.Ill Start to work on the toys and other stuff next days.

Thank you. There might be some small grammatical mistakes when you read, but nothing excessive.
When I finish the game we are making, it will be one of the episodes and the adventures of Professor Cox in this maze with monsters. It will be attached to those diamonds you are making.
Tell me after each episode what you don't like and what you like so that I can improve the next episodes. At the same time, since you have done a lot for me, and since we are working together on the same project, when you have read all three episodes, you can give suggestions for the next ones, and if I agree, I will put them in the comic. I plan to make the fourth episode in the Strip Club room, so that it is not empty, but full of people. That would be a bit demanding, find a toy of people who don't repeat themselves. I have a toy of people, and a couple of the same people appear in it, and I need different ones. But we will think about episode 4 when we finish this game.
In my opinion, the story should be good, because when Clara finds the diamond, she will have the possibility of time travel and her appearance in the future and in the past, so we can see her in different roles. The idea is that the time diamond and the passion diamond are strongly connected and that when Clara travels through time, she would not be able to return to the present unless she satisfies the passion diamond inside her. That way we can have a lot of great sex in different circumstances and interesting stories. Of course, there would be plenty of other girls as there were in episode 3.

I had the idea to include Lara Croft in the game, but I don't have a model that satisfies me. I wish the model looked like Lara Croft on the old games. I would try to make a model, but we have to deal with this game too.
Thanks again and don't forget the comments on all three episodes.
Cheers.