Making a game in Tyrano Builder

3 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

Video quality at a distance is low, but this is just a test. I will see if the video quality will be good for the videos to put fight and sex scenes in the game. If it can't, it will be in the form of pictures. Making a movie, making a game in Tyrano Builder is my first time doing it. I also try to make the sex poses well.

The video shows a sound test, the atmosphere in a dark, foggy maze and the sound of one of the monsters.

Also, the idea is not to make the game easy. Without a map, it is necessary for Clara (the player) to navigate the maze by herself, pick up the diamond and return it. For that, it is necessary to find a way to mark each intersection, so that if the player goes astray, he can find the right path according to the markings he has placed.

Sounds good to me.I took a view at the tyrano builder but I couldnt find a demo download or something,is there any? As for puzzles you meant moving walls and objects?Can meshes be connected to the game logic and is the 3d data linked to the game engine in any way?

7 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

I'm glad you came back quickly.

Test of the densest fog in the great depth of the labyrinth. Clara chooses which way to go.

There are also the eyes of the monster, which stalks her from the darkness.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/0590fdce68433ee6fd1089cf502eb06898538f05872f8e0f095b15d87a0131d8/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/1678574702_Whichway.png.e9830c8252ea96518a42f630a32a368d.png

Thanks, two days of rest and its gone.

Edited by Daspex
18 hours ago, Daspex said:

Sounds good to me.I took a view at the tyrano builder but I couldnt find a demo download or something,is there any? As for puzzles you meant moving walls and objects?Can meshes be connected to the game logic and is the 3d data linked to the game engine in any way?

Here is the program:

If you can, install a movable block door, so that it can be turned on/off, like at the entrance to the maze, but without inscriptions. When the door closes behind Clara, she will need to find a way in that part of the maze to open it. She will have to pass that part and probably she will meet the monster. You can come up with puzzles, so let me know. When she solve the puzzle, the door opens. Place one trap each in the smaller parts of the maze (I marked them on the map), and more in the larger ones.

Ok.Thanks for the program.Ill post an update on Monday then with a few block doors.

On 1/14/2023 at 2:20 AM, Clara Cox said:

It's fantastic! THANKS! I am sending you a map with marked areas and blind entrances. There are 17 areas and I intend to put one monster in each of them. The monster will not repeat itself. It would be good if you set at least one trap in each area. In larger areas, you can have two. Your choice. We are working on this together. Please let the traps be different too. They can also be puzzles. But it is important that they are different. Think about what you could set up.
I'm going to take a nap. Thank you for being with me in this not so simple project.

Area 1 - 

Area 2 - 

Area 3 - 

Area 4 - 

Area 5 - 

Area 6 - 

Area 7 - 

Area 8 - Trap B Saws

Area 9 - 

Area 10 - 

Area 11 - 

Area 12 - Trap A Foot trap

Area 13 - 

Area 14 -

Area 15 - 

Area 16 - 

Area 17 - 

On right path - Trap C Walz Trap A

Edited by Daspex
3 hours ago, Daspex said:

Ok.Thanks for the program.Ill post an update on Monday then with a few block doors.

Place a door block at the entrance to each sector. The entrances are marked with numbers on the map. Number 17 is the exit. We already have a door there.

2 hours ago, Daspex said:

Ok,this version comes with the first secret entry to area 14 (think so ;)).
I changed the room options a bit.All the traps will be switched on\off togrther

now instead of having separate switches.Also all secret doors will be switched together  in future versions of the maze.

Maze9_0170.png.b2dde2765d31c8dd735820c73e0f46dc.pngMaze_9-0171.png.24e85c5fe4a70598abf4146728887d3d.png

Custom.DaspexRoom211Overwrite9.rar 96.77 MB · 2 downloads

... :)

OK. We have one big problem. With every new update my game goes slower. Eats memory. The last update is 269 MB, which is a lot for a room in TK17. I understand that with each new request the room becomes a larger file, but the last update creates a problem because when Maze is turned on, the game slows down a lot. For me, TK17 works normally on all maps so far. If this could be solved somehow or you could put the room as a zip file in the addon and thus reduce the file size? If nothing can be done, try to reduce the height of the walls even more, so that they are one and a half the size of a human body (model). In the update before this one, everything was fine, but I noticed the first stoppage until I turned off the ceiling. But now, even with Maze, it eats a lot of memory and the game stops. My laptop is standard and if this requires a constant increase in file size, we won't be able to do much. Also, you can remove the title and the roof. I don't need that. We should only put the necessary items for the game.

Second, you missed the entrance to the secret door. A little diagonally to the right and down. There is the entrance to area 14. See picture. Maze room is big and we only need to place the necessary items. I don't understand how the file got so big and you only added one door and one trap?

Missed entrance.jpg

11 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

OK. We have one big problem. With every new update my game goes slower. Eats memory. The last update is 269 MB, which is a lot for a room in TK17. I understand that with each new request the room becomes a larger file, but the last update creates a problem because when Maze is turned on, the game slows down a lot. For me, TK17 works normally on all maps so far. If this could be solved somehow or you could put the room as a zip file in the addon and thus reduce the file size? If nothing can be done, try to reduce the height of the walls even more, so that they are one and a half the size of a human body (model). In the update before this one, everything was fine, but I noticed the first stoppage until I turned off the ceiling. But now, even with Maze, it eats a lot of memory and the game stops. My laptop is standard and if this requires a constant increase in file size, we won't be able to do much. Also, you can remove the title and the roof. I don't need that. We should only put the necessary items for the game.

Second, you missed the entrance to the secret door. A little diagonally to the right and down. There is the entrance to area 14. See picture. Maze room is big and we only need to place the necessary items. I don't understand how the file got so big and you only added one door and one trap?

/cdn-cgi/mirage/0590fdce68433ee6fd1089cf502eb06898538f05872f8e0f095b15d87a0131d8/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/2093618639_Missedentrance.jpg.b1ad4e294101a022cb2da4912ef68a69.jpg

Ah,I sent you the working version of the room.This is a version with subdivided maze walls.This is needed to cut out the doors and stuff

I accidentialy subdivided the whole maze walls by 3.Thats why the mesh is growing up that much.Ill send you the fixed version with right door position this evening.

11 hours ago, Daspex said:

Fixed.I deactivated the meshes you dont need by setting .OFF to the filename so

they wont be loaded anymore.The secret door is set to the right position now.

Will insert the other doors tomorrow.I left trapD on its position in the main path of the maze.

Custom.DaspexRoom211Overwrite10.zip 105.32 MB · 2 downloads

That's better. Can you make it so that the trap covers are gray, like the floor. You can put floor textures. They should be barely visible, and not glow yellow in the dark and fog. The bottom line is that Clara has to watch every step. When walking, the trap should be camouflaged with the floor.

5 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

That's better. Can you make it so that the trap covers are gray, like the floor. You can put floor textures. They should be barely visible, and not glow yellow in the dark and fog. The bottom line is that Clara has to watch every step. When walking, the trap should be camouflaged with the floor.

Sure,I can put floor textures on the covers.The yello textures are just placeholders so I can see them faster in blender.Will fix that with the next update,but this will be tomorrow not this evening.

13 hours ago, Daspex said:

Secret doors done.The trap covers have floor textures now but I forgot to make them a bit brighter,Ill do it with the next update.

Custom.DaspexRoom211Overwrite11.zip 110.65 MB · 3 downloads

Happy modding! :)

OK. First, thanks for your effort. Some doors are well placed and some are not. On the map, I sent you the mistakes marked with an X and a red line where the door should be. Some doors are not in the exact position on the map but can be tolerated if they do not separate another path. The doors that separate the other path, or accept the other path, must be placed exactly as shown on the map, in order to trap Clara in a certain sector. You probably confused the position of the number and the color to put the door. The door is placed on the border of white color and another color that indicates the entrance to a certain sector. The doors that need to be put back in the correct position are 1, 6, 7 and 13. Doors 15 and 16 you did not put.

Red X are wrongly placed doors and red lines are where they should be placed. Thanks.

Fix door position.jpg

Game Idea:

The bottom line is that if Clara enters a certain sector, she cannot return until she faces the monster and solves the puzzle to open the door. So when she enters the sector, the door closes behind her and she sets out to solve the puzzle in order to open the door, mark the passage as the wrong way and continue on. There is one monster in each sector, which, in addition to the puzzle for the door, she must solve. So, upon entering the sector, the door closes behind her, she goes in search of a way to open the same door, comes across a riddle guarded by a monster, fights (wasting energy) or gets fucked immediately (wasting sexual energy because there is a limit to how long she can take being fucked from the monster), If Clara chooses a fight and does not win, she will certainly follow by fucking with the monster, thus wasting both energy and sexual energy, and the second option (immediately fucking) only consumes sexual energy. The first option is good because on the way back Clara will not encounter the monster she defeated in the fight because he is then permanently disabled. If the player while playing the game forgets to mark the wrong passage on the walls, he can easily get lost.

That's the rough plan for the "Clara Cox in the Dangerous Labyrinth" game for now. Thanks to Daspex for the support and help in making the map.

8 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

OK. First, thanks for your effort. Some doors are well placed and some are not. On the map, I sent you the mistakes marked with an X and a red line where the door should be. Some doors are not in the exact position on the map but can be tolerated if they do not separate another path. The doors that separate the other path, or accept the other path, must be placed exactly as shown on the map, in order to trap Clara in a certain sector. You probably confused the position of the number and the color to put the door. The door is placed on the border of white color and another color that indicates the entrance to a certain sector. The doors that need to be put back in the correct position are 1, 6, 7 and 13. Doors 15 and 16 you did not put.

Red X are wrongly placed doors and red lines are where they should be placed. Thanks.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/0590fdce68433ee6fd1089cf502eb06898538f05872f8e0f095b15d87a0131d8/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/1077471140_Fixdoorposition.jpg.f703b1412e02001bdcd515358d932cf9.jpg

Ok.Ill fix that asap.

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Daspex said:

Ok.Next traps are ready to be added to the maze.

Just left to do the boxes for them and animate the whole stuff.I think im able to post the next update tomorrow.

NextTraps-48.png.f276b4313d0f82dc8eeeede4e3e318ff.png

NextTraps-49.png.f887675407146d8a383c992d4f4a5186.png

Great. Look at the map and place traps in each sector. Later we will see if we need to add more traps, because the size of the sector is not the same, it varies. It is important that there is one trap in each sector, and we will see for larger sectors.

5 minutes ago, Clara Cox said:

Great. Look at the map and place traps in each sector. Later we will see if we need to add more traps, because the size of the sector is not the same, it varies. It is important that there is one trap in each sector, and we will see for larger sectors.

Ok.Ill make the traps ready today and maybe i can even merge it to the maze this evening,will see....

23 hours ago, Daspex said:

Ok,only added two traps yesterday cause of some trouble with blender.More with the next update...

Custom.DaspexRoom211Overwrite13.rar 101.9 MB · 4 downloads

When you put a new update with new traps, place the mace in sector 13 a little further, closer to the passage. In this way, its amplitude does not allow passage there. Look at the picture and when the mace swings, it should be against the opening. The position of the mace when swinging should be opposite the opening (red circle in the picture). Like Hammerpendel. Everything else is great.

Morgenstern position.jpg

Edited by Clara Cox
15 hours ago, Daspex said:

This is the closest position i can do,this way both path directions are reached by the mace.If it should be only the opening let me know.Next update will be released this Sunday.

It is good position. Tanks. In the previous case, mace was in a position that is irrelevant because Clara would not even go there. The bottom line is that the traps are located in the positions where Clara will move.