Making a game in Tyrano Builder

3 hours ago, Clara Cox said:

Do you mean max high when in Pose Editor?This cant be increased.maybe its possible to lower the whole scene to get more hight in PE.

8 minutes ago, vascosnts said:

Yes,OpenGl

Maybe the fog density is too high,you can set a lower value at the bottom of the room.bs code,I commented out where.With that cloth issue I have no idea what that could be...

Edited by Daspex
2 hours ago, Daspex said:

Try this one,it is set right beyond the zero hight and it looks like we are a bit higher.

Custom.DaspexRoom211Deep.zip 38.38 MB · 3 downloads

It is better. Thanks. If there are no traps and puzzles in the labyrinth, Clara will focus only on the path, fighting and sex. 

It remains for someone to get me another monster and all characters will be complete. The last one I posted was Cybertaur.

52 minutes ago, Clara Cox said:

It is better. Thanks. If there are no traps and puzzles in the labyrinth, Clara will focus only on the path, fighting and sex. 

It remains for someone to get me another monster and all characters will be complete. The last one I posted was Cybertaur.

Im working on the first trap already and its almost done just some issue with textures but that can be fixed.

On 1/14/2023 at 1:15 AM, Daspex said:

Im working on the first trap already and its almost done just some issue with textures but that can be fixed.

It's fantastic! THANKS! I am sending you a map with marked areas and blind entrances. There are 17 areas and I intend to put one monster in each of them. The monster will not repeat itself. It would be good if you set at least one trap in each area. In larger areas, you can have two. Your choice. We are working on this together. Please let the traps be different too. They can also be puzzles. But it is important that they are different. Think about what you could set up.
I'm going to take a nap. Thank you for being with me in this not so simple project.

Area 1 - 

Area 2 - Trap K Arrows

Area 3 - 

Area 4 - 

Area 5 - 

Area 6 - Trap J Vertical Blades

Area 7 - 

Area 8 - Trap B Saws

Area 9 - 

Area 10 - 

Area 11 - 

Area 12 - Trap A Foot trap with stakes

Area 13 - Trap F Morgenstern

Area 14 -

Area 15 - 

Area 16 - Trap E Hammer Pendel / Trap G Long Walz Blades / Trap H Spike Walz Small

Area 17 - 

On right path - Trap C Walz Trap A / Trap D Footh Trap with Rotate Blades / Trap I Big Roll Spikes

Screenshot_2023-01-11-16-58-59.thumb.png.dc4a5ca8aae8a6bdc212639f54e43586 - Copy.png

Edited by Clara Cox
Added Werewolf position in sector 5
  • Clara Cox changed the title to Making a game in Tyrano Builder

When Clara encounters a monster, there are 2 options for her to proceed. The first is the fight with the monster. If she wins, the monster is disabled forever and when Clara returns when (if) she picks up the diamond, that monster will no longer appear in the game. This option can reduce Clara's energy, depending on the end result of the fight. Another option is sex with a monster, during which Clara pays for the passage with her body. Then Clara's sexual energy decreases and ordinary energy can fills up. I have such an idea for the game, but it is not final. 

Also in the game, ie. the maze will have many dangerous traps and puzzles. 

I would like to thank Daspex for actively participating in the project.

Anyone who wants, can work with us on this, or give some ideas.

An example of combat. Clara vs Cave Troll. I want to include in the game three directions of attack, on the head, torso and leg. If Clara's (or monster's) attack and defense of monster (Clara) coincide, the opponent has defended. If not, the energy decreases.

Clara vs Cave Troll.jpg

Edited by Clara Cox
16 hours ago, Daspex said:

update:

Added skeletons.

Added new trap (still wip but basic function works.).

Added basic ground plane.

Added rotating Game Titel above the ceiling.

Maze0159.png.762a53adaaae69b1be83d1b39551eb67.png

Maze0158.png.38228f83f58d07a0384224fe3c4d7712.png

Custom.DaspexRoom211Overwrite8.rar 64.06 MB · 5 downloads

Happy modding!  :)

I'm glad you came back quickly.

Test of the densest fog in the great depth of the labyrinth. Clara chooses which way to go.

There are also the eyes of the monster, which stalks her from the darkness.

Which way.png

Video quality at a distance is low, but this is just a test. I will see if the video quality will be good for the videos to put fight and sex scenes in the game. If it can't, it will be in the form of pictures. Making a movie, making a game in Tyrano Builder is my first time doing it. I also try to make the sex poses well.

The video shows a sound test, the atmosphere in a dark, foggy maze and the sound of one of the monsters.

Also, the idea is not to make the game easy. Without a map, it is necessary for Clara (the player) to navigate the maze by herself, pick up the diamond and return it. For that, it is necessary to find a way to mark each intersection, so that if the player goes astray, he can find the right path according to the markings he has placed.

Edited by Clara Cox