[SOLVED] "WickedWhims" but for Sims 3?

Let me explain further, I'm looking for a mod that works pretty damn close to how WickedWhims does but for The Sims 3. Recently I decided I didn't want to play The Sims 4 anymore, because it's extremely broken and just has been frustrating me a lot lately as well as the Sims in The Sims 4 feel like they just have zero personality when compared to sims in The Sims 3. However, while I love revisiting The Sims 3 and find more enjoyment in playing that one as of late, I do still miss my NSFW mods that I used in The Sims 4 therefore I'm trying to look around for some for The Sims 3 starting with something that works almost exactly like WickedWhims for The Sims 3. Thank you in advanced.

Edited by 破壊神ビルス
This topic has been solved for a while, I forgot to just state it as such is all.

Greetings. The two NFSW mods in the sims 3 are "Passion" and " Kinkyworld". Each one has its advantages and disadvantages and they are self-exclusive (you will have to choose only one of them) in the links that I put you have the download posts of each one.

Edited by Patriguz