../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SubModule.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'Module' element is not declared.

../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\ModuleData\bccaptor_bodyprops.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'BodyProperties' element is not declared.

../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\ModuleData\bccaptor_gear.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'Items' element is not declared.

../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\ModuleData\bccaptor_girls.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'NPCCharacters' element is not declared.

../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\ModuleData\bccaptor_sets.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'EquipmentRosters' element is not declared.

../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\ModuleData\module_sounds.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'base' element is not declared.

../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\ModuleData\Languages\EN\BCCaptor_Text.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : ERROR XMLFileCompliesWithStandardXSD:  -- filename: ../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\ModuleData\Languages\EN\BCCaptor_Text.xml : System.Xml.XmlException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 2, position 1.
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowInvalidChar(Char[] data, Int32 length, Int32 invCharPos)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseRootLevelWhitespace()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
   at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
   at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(String uri, LoadOptions options)
   at CaptivityEvents.Custom.CECustomHandler.XMLFileCompliesWithStandardXSD(String file)
../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\ModuleData\Languages\EN\language_data.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'LanguageData' element is not declared.

../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\ModuleData\Languages\EN\TBModularEvents.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'base' element is not declared.

../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\ModuleData\Languages\EN\TBRandomEvents.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'base' element is not declared.

../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\ModuleData\Languages\EN\TBSlaveryEventsFemale.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'base' element is not declared.

../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_01\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_02\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_03\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

../../Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_04\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

Hi I keep getting this error and can figure out why

image.png.5523db62c8c76e3d689a0dcb2a4b5c6e.png

Please, how to replace the pictures with my own? 

I took a try an it was so weird that I managed to replace the image once, but then I tried many times and failed. I renamed my own picture as the original named, after moving the original picture out of image folder, it still appeared in the game instead of mine. I just succeeded one time!

15 minutes ago, 煤球猫 said:

Please, how to replace the pictures with my own? 

I took a try an it was so weird that I managed to replace the image once, but then I tried many times and failed. I renamed my own picture as the original named, after moving the original picture out of image folder, it still appeared in the game instead of mine. I just succeeded one time!

CaptivityEvents will only load ONE image with one unique name; it will not overwrite, so if you want to replace one or two images, just overwrite/rename the originals in the file system.

Or you can change the image for an event in MCM? I don't use that, though, personally.

10 hours ago, Tirnaz said:

Downloaded and installed this today, same issue unfortunately. 

The items xml issue? That  doesn't seem possible. Make sure the file BCCAPTOR_SETS is from March 2nd. Find me on the CE Discord and we can figure it out.

20 minutes ago, SkipWestcott said:

CaptivityEvents will only load ONE image with one unique name; it will not overwrite, so if you want to replace one or two images, just overwrite/rename the originals in the file system.

Or you can change the image for an event in MCM? I don't use that, though, personally.

The items xml issue? That  doesn't seem possible. Make sure the file BCCAPTOR_SETS is from March 2nd. Find me on the CE Discord and we can figure it out.

Thank you a lot! OvO

Down to a few mods finally booted it up and crashed, landed up at old page when I went looking for captorgear, was wondering why the files looked so different. Anyways thanks for the update, will do a run when the last mod or two gets updated.

Edited by sinph
2 hours ago, CyborgNinja said:

Anyone know why there is a problem with losing all progress when loading a save? Seems like all my slaves and any relationship/training progress disappears.

haha yeah, Bannerlord loads mods weird, so never reload a save, always quit and relaunch the game.

Also, backup your games, and keep track of skills with console command captivity.current_status Heroname

22 hours ago, SkipWestcott said:

haha yeah, Bannerlord loads mods weird, so never reload a save, always quit and relaunch the game.

Also, backup your games, and keep track of skills with console command captivity.current_status Heroname

Not that surprised there with how broken stuff still is with Bannerlord, lol.

Is there a specific way I should be launching the game then, or anything I can do to edit the stats once I lose them? Because I don't just get this problem from loading a different save file in-game, I get it even after launching/re-launching the game after fully quitting. Used the provided command to confirm every one of my slaves lose all stats in one of my campaigns, and my character loses all of hers in a different one.

EDIT: Actually figured out what I was doing wrong. Gotta load straight from the main menu through the continue button. Every time. Gonna take a while to get used to that.

Edited by CyborgNinja
18 hours ago, CyborgNinja said:

Not that surprised there with how broken stuff still is with Bannerlord, lol.

EDIT: Actually figured out what I was doing wrong. Gotta load straight from the main menu through the continue button. Every time. Gonna take a while to get used to that.

Exactly, you have to close and reload because of how the custom skills aren't respected by BL.

Events as a whole seems have been nerfed, things are way too easy to get out of now, also feels way too easy to pass bad outcome checks now.

Catcaller event's now bugged, and also meaningless since now you're in full combat armor and that bodyguard unit's weak as hell. Anyways, in both combat outcomes either dueling right off the bat or dueling after some dialogue, you go into battle kill off the guy and are met what looks like a duel loss event screen even though you won. Which wouldn't be that bad if not for the fact that you're now outside the city alone and lost your army now.

But yea, that bodyguard unit that's used for multiple events is meh, you spawn on horseback which pretty much guarantees you won't lose but even on foot you'd have to really try to lose to lose to him.

Edited by sinph
9 hours ago, sinph said:

Events as a whole seems have been nerfed, things are way too easy to get out of now, also feels way too easy to pass bad outcome checks now.

Catcaller event's now bugged, and also meaningless since now you're in full combat armor and that bodyguard unit's weak as hell. Anyways, in both combat outcomes either dueling right off the bat or dueling after some dialogue, you go into battle kill off the guy and are met what looks like a duel loss event screen even though you won. Which wouldn't be that bad if not for the fact that you're now outside the city alone and lost your army now.

But yea, that bodyguard unit that's used for multiple events is meh, you spawn on horseback which pretty much guarantees you won't lose but even on foot you'd have to really try to lose to lose to him.

That bug is nasty, I have CE's author looking at it.

The GangLeader Bodyguard is from TB, and I was just thinking about replacing him with a conspiracy fighter of some kind. Have you encountered the Nameless Swordsman yet?

In the event where you can make your Hero prisoners a companion, it seems to also make them a part of your clan too. Is there a way to toggle between one or the other? By having both, it creates an incompatibility with Tutelage due to the fact that it is attempting to apply skill points to a Hero that exists in two different places, creating a CTD error. I tried editing the xml myself but it seems as though it will always put the prisoner in your clan regardless of restriction.

10 hours ago, SkipWestcott said:

That bug is nasty, I have CE's author looking at it.

The GangLeader Bodyguard is from TB, and I was just thinking about replacing him with a conspiracy fighter of some kind. Have you encountered the Nameless Swordsman yet?

Just the event popups, never had a chance to fight him in any of the playthroughs. Used to help him for some skills gain. But early on that money + renown penalty is killer so been helping the deserters instead this playthrough since it doesn't look like there's any real downsides to him fing you siilly.  Guess you could also sneak past him but sorta wanted to see if you could ever beat him.

Previous catcaller guy probably wasn't really stronger but the fact that you're in civilian armor means you actually need to try to block some attacks or else you might get one shotted specially with RBM. Had one run where I got overconfident, took him to no health after 2 hits, and was like I'll see if I can play around with him for a little. Got one shotted at level 30 with New Armor (not even vanilla civilian) so thought I'd be fine taking a hit. Fun times, also lesson learned.

Edited by sinph
3 hours ago, cascinova said:

Anyone else have an issue with  all the new  skills taking over the character screen and being  unable to see about  half of  it?

Bug with CE and BK, if it disappears it means you've reloaded the save after loading up another save, in which case another bug wiped out your CE skills.

Set UIScale = 0.35 in BannerlordConfig.txt to edit skills, and set it back to 1 when playing normally. Also never load a save without restarting the game until the load bug is fixed otherwise your CE skills all get reset to 0 (all of them including any affection levels).

Edited by sinph
22 hours ago, SC247 said:

In the event where you can make your Hero prisoners a companion, it seems to also make them a part of your clan too.

...it should be releasing them into your party...? I've never heard this before!

16 hours ago, sinph said:

Just the event popups, never had a chance to fight him in any of the playthroughs.

The Roadside Combat/Sex events are not what I'm talking about ? I have some events based on Cruelty and Female Prisoners...

4 hours ago, SkipWestcott said:

The Roadside Combat/Sex events are not what I'm talking about ? I have some events based on Cruelty and Female Prisoners...

From BC Captor - Gear and Girls 0.2.3? Only seen that guy that sorta looks like Yasou / generic japanese samurai and the group of ragged women popups, nothing else of note not even any combat. Though also pretty much always play with full mercy specially since accepting free troops give you mercy points.  On a side note is that and this seperate mods or are they suppose to be used in conjunction with this since they seem to go into the same folder. I currently have this overwriting files in that mod since this seems to be the larger of the two.

Edited by sinph
11 hours ago, SkipWestcott said:

...it should be releasing them into your party...? I've never heard this before!

I figured it out. Basically, it will first put the companion or lord into both your clan and your companions. If you exit the game fully and reload, it will put them in as your companion only. It's really weird - kinda like the points resetting if you reload a save.