Thanks for the tips in here about removing the nullherofix mod, the change to the code re StripHero and the advice about not reloading saves. This mod is now working as it did before and I've also seen an event I've never seen before (something about a witch who turned out to be good fun).

Idk about null hero, every time I've gone to turn it off I've inevitably crashed, 1/2 the times when going into tournaments, the others randomly though not 100% sure if it's even captivity. Game's fine with it on so it's staying for now.

Edited by sinph
On 3/21/2023 at 6:17 PM, SkipWestcott said:

Yknow I have just started noticing that it is stripping people I don't mean to strip, but I thought I was just misclicking the option in the menu? It is a possible bug with CE if it strips when we don't mean to.

In "Keep Events" just <!-- comment out --> the line that says "Strip" or "Strip Hero" to stop that event.

Is there any chance you could give me an example of how to make the edit? I don't really know what I'm doing, when it comes to xml editing, and my attempts to replace or add the <!-- comment out -->, still ends up botching the menu :)

10 hours ago, Hablahans said:

Is there any chance you could give me an example of how to make the edit? I don't really know what I'm doing, when it comes to xml editing, and my attempts to replace or add the <!-- comment out -->, still ends up botching the menu :)

ok, let's use this as a general lesson on Captivity Events:

<Option>
                            <Order>0</Order>
                            <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                                <!-- <RestrictedListOfConsequences>StripHero</RestrictedListOfConsequences> -->
                                <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Strip</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                                <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                            </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                            <OptionText>Strip h{?ISCAPTIVEFEMALE}er{?}im{\?} down to shackles.</OptionText>   

Here's the top part of the OPTION tag for BC_event_male_harem_menu. You'll see some text is WRAPPED by the XML comment syntax. If you can't see it, <!-- this text here is commented --> but this text is not. Got it?

StripHero is commented out here. When CE updates and we can dress-up our captives again, we'll be using StripHero, but for now it is commented out. That's what the OptionText which is commented out is for.

You'll see the line below each is not commented out. If you comment out the "Strip" line, your event option will no longer strip (after relaunching BL of course).

Make sense?

haha, didn't notice that either, probably copy paste errors, not sure why the xsd is there twice either can probably be replaced with below.  Though also far as I can tell this just links a "debug" menu to 2 events, nothing really fixed or added.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<CEEvents xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../../zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLoader/CaptivityRequired/Events/CEEventsModal.xsd">
        <!-- Harem (Pink) -->

Remove the enclosing <CEEvents> down below at line ~1730, before the start of the debug <CEEvent>.  Not sure if the code'll handle processing <CEEvents> within <CEEvents>

Though even with calling the event via fire_event brought up the menu but none of the buttons seem to do anything, so idk.

Edited by sinph

Could someone help me understand how to install this? I the basic Hot Butter Mod and zCapticityEvents from Nexus, and am now trying to install this mod. Once I download and unzipped the zCEzBCCaptorGear, do I drop it into ".../Mount & Blade II Banerlord/Modules" folder or the "\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader" folder? Same question for the "zCEDefaults" and "zCEAnimationExpansion" that was also on nexus for Captivity Events. Also, I realized I didn't download the 5 image packs, which might have contributed to the missing image errors. Do I drop each image pack into "\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\Images" folder as seperate files, or something else? I am having what seems like a bunch of bugs when playing, but I think I just screwed up installation and the mod seems fun, so I want to try to experience as intended.

Also, I experienced a weird bug where after making peace with a faction, all my prisoners (including enslaved nobles associated with the faction and companions bought from the Procuress of Whores that shows up when sending people to the harem) are set free. The enslaved nobles being set free makes sense, as unfortunate as it is, but I don't know why the purchased companion prisoners are set free as well. As a Vlandian vassal, when a mercenary peace out from a war by leaving their contract, I lost all the purchased slaves I had up till that point, which I was trying to see if it was possible to recruit them since they had good stats, and after I bought some more to try to make up the losses, I lost those to an enemy kingdom negotiating peace, alongside the captured nobles. The companions ended up spawning somewhere else in the world.

Also, making peace has broken my save anytime I try to interact with a prisoner or use the brothel services, and I am not sure why. 

Is there a button I can press to see the status of my prisoners? There seems to be stats like "obedience" and "self-esteem" and a "relationship" stat that is seperate from the normal relations stat from the vanilla game, but I have no clue how to see them or what they do. Or a button to quickly talk to prisoners? It is annoying after a while to have to go to party, find the prisoner, and press multiple dialogue options in order to get to the courting screen again.

Thank you for any help you can provide, and sorry for the long block of text. I am inexperienced with these kinds of mods.

Edited by DisplayName0987654321
forgot the title of the Procuress of Whores, included that to make it clear who I was talking about
2 hours ago, JohnRage said:

The requirements on the right of the download page ask for "Bannerlord Slave Gear (KLB Shackles)" but I can't find it. Where do I get that?

It's on Lover's Lab.

9 hours ago, DisplayName0987654321 said:

drop it into ".../Mount & Blade II Banerlord/Modules" folder

This. There's a screenshot showing that you want it checkable in the Launcher.

9 hours ago, DisplayName0987654321 said:

all my prisoners are set free

This is a bug, but is fixed in the next version of Captivity Events; stay tuned!

Thank you! Just for clarification, where do I drop the 5 image packs? Where do I drop them  ...\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\Images? Both Image Pack 1 and Image Pack 2 have an NSFW folder, but Pack 1 had a main and SFW folder as well. Do I just take the NSFW images from Pack 2, put it into the NSFW folder of Pack 1, and then install the three folders of pack 1 with the pack 2 images into the \Images folder? Or do I install each image pack as a seperate thing?

3 hours ago, DisplayName0987654321 said:

Where do I drop them  ...\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\Images?

If you download them all, and unzip them all at the same time, they will hit that path for you; they should be pathed _as_ /Modules/zBC already, with Images folders, iirc.

58 minutes ago, caydett said:

access the "harem" without the need of talking to a prisoner?

No, CE needs to have a captive to trigger captor events.

14 minutes ago, SkipWestcott said:

If you download them all, and unzip them all at the same time, they will hit that path for you; they should be pathed _as_ /Modules/zBC already, with Images folders, iirc.

No, CE needs to have a captive to trigger captor events.

Dammit... Oh well... Just would be nice to be able to do general business with her.

I'm currently going through all the events of Captivity Events and its expansions as well as Hot Buttered Girls, tweaking things like slavery level increases/decreases and escape chances for my own play through. I was wondering if your updates would be changing any of the events and if it would be ok if I overwrote the original files with my own.

An example is I am using BC captor 0.5.1f and have changed some events in the TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Resist.xml file. When i update to 0.5.1g and paste the modified over the original everything should still work and add my changes, is that correct?

11 hours ago, Evelynith said:

I'm currently going through all the events of Captivity Events and its expansions as well as Hot Buttered Girls, tweaking things like slavery level increases/decreases and escape chances for my own play through. I was wondering if your updates would be changing any of the events and if it would be ok if I overwrote the original files with my own.

An example is I am using BC captor 0.5.1f and have changed some events in the TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Resist.xml file. When i update to 0.5.1g and paste the modified over the original everything should still work and add my changes, is that correct?

Ok, your assumptions are off, actually, you would lose your changes if you updated.

What you SHOULD do is make a Github account and FORK THESE EVENTS in your own branch. That will help keep track of changes, because I am changing things constantly, fixing bad logic, etc.  There is a BIG update to Captivity Events coming VERY soon, so we want to get a little more precise with our tweaks.

Speaking of updates,

15 hours ago, caydett said:

what is the point of appointing a prisoner to any role through the harem if they just disappear without a way of getting them back right after?

This is a bug that was added in BL Release, but it is FIXED in the next, soon-to-be-released CE version!

6 hours ago, DisplayName0987654321 said:

My game is crashing every 15 minutes or so.  I am not sure why. It usually happens when trying to fight the "woman steals coin purse and leads you to a 20 vs 1 ambush" event, and 50% of the time it will cause a crash. Also, it crashes when I try to open up my party. Here is the crash report. I've tried things like rearranging the mod order.

"BodyProperties TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CharacterObject.GetBodyProperties" -- looks like an item problem; BC uses all native items. Did you add/remove an item mod recently? Might have to roll your save back.

5 hours ago, SkipWestcott said:

Ok, your assumptions are off, actually, you would lose your changes if you updated.

What you SHOULD do is make a Github account and FORK THESE EVENTS in your own branch. That will help keep track of changes, because I am changing things constantly, fixing bad logic, etc.  There is a BIG update to Captivity Events coming VERY soon, so we want to get a little more precise with our tweaks.

Thanks for the reply and advice. Please bare with me as I am really bad at having my intent come across in text format.

While I understand that upgrading will overwrite the changes I am making, what I'm trying to mean is replacing the new original files with my individual xml events, so that I have your fixed logic as you mentioned with my changed event values.

Here is a better example of what I am wanting to tweak for my own play through.

Not sure how big the text will be so I will put it in a spoiler.

Spoiler

This is just a simple value change, I will try to compress the event down to just show the changes, I hope it will be clear without showing the full event branch.

Original file:

BC Captor - Hot Buttered Girls 0.5.1f - Events\zCEzBCCaptorGear\Events\TBSlaveryEventsFemale_Sexual_Sold.xml

<CEEvent>
             <Name>TB_enslaved_by_party</Name>

<OptionText>{=TBSlaveryEventsFemaleSexualSold008}Obediently follow your new master.</OptionText>
                     <SlaveryTotal>R 10 25</SlaveryTotal>

<OptionText>{=TBSlaveryEventsFemaleSexualSold009}Protest that you're not a slave.</OptionText>
                     <SlaveryTotal>R -10 -20</SlaveryTotal>

Changed to:

<CEEvent>
             <Name>TB_enslaved_by_party</Name>

<OptionText>{=TBSlaveryEventsFemaleSexualSold008}Obediently follow your new master.</OptionText>
                     <SlaveryTotal>R 5 12</SlaveryTotal>

<OptionText>{=TBSlaveryEventsFemaleSexualSold009}Protest that you're not a slave.</OptionText>
                     <SlaveryTotal>R -5 -10</SlaveryTotal>

So unless you are currently also tweaking and fixing events I assume I will be safe to update to 0.5.1g (including possible future updates) with just overwriting the original xml event with my tweaked values.

There are lots more events that I'm currently going through, still in the testing process and would love either you or anyone else's help on when I get stuck please.

Hopefully this helps clarify what I am trying to do.

Thanks again for the help.

Very good friend, I wanted to tell you something; I want to carry out a translation of your mods but when I translate the dialogues in the language folder, the game is still in English, and I don't know why, do you have any idea why that happens or any suggestions?

PS: Sorry for my bad English hehe

On 2/20/2023 at 3:36 PM, 最后的裂膜人 said:

Are there any images that have not been used yet?

such as

BC_captor_dating_virgin_anal
BC_captor_sex_attr_cocklust

BC_image_sex_horse_0_mouth

BC_image_sex_f_whore_broken_group

BC_torture_breasts_branded

I don't know how to trigger events related to these images.

I tried to use male and female characters to capture others and be captured, but I feel I still missed a lot.

BC_image_sex_horse_0_mouth.png

BC_image_sex_f_whore_broken_group.png

BC_image_sex_ff_broken_reds.png

BC_image_sex_drugged_cage_nipples.png

确实如此,我在discord问过,有的图片是不能触发的...不过这最后一个,我好像在哪里见过。可能是某种俘虏事件?

8 hours ago, Vexxatos said:

Very good friend, I wanted to tell you something; I want to carry out a translation of your mods but when I translate the dialogues in the language folder, the game is still in English, and I don't know why, do you have any idea why that happens or any suggestions?

PS: Sorry for my bad English hehe

Your English is better than my anything else!

Translations are their own thing, what you do is make a copy of the whole /EN folder, rename it to your language initials (Let's say XY). Then you have to add the rows for XY in the XY/language_data.xml, changing all the paths in the text to XY.

THEN you can start changing the text in the XY/MyEvents.XML.

NOTE: I am working on more Translation Tags in the BC files, I'm about ...half done. I will upload the XML to Github, but I won't publish it yet, as it relies on the Development branch of CE, which, hopefully, will be pushed live soon!