BC Captor: Hot Buttered Girls

BC CAPTOR: HOT BUTTERED GIRLS

Before Calros ("BC_Captor") is a CaptivityEvents extension (inspired by the great framework from TBCaptivityEvents), with a focus on seduction and social coercion.

FEATURING:

* A more fleshed-out skills system to express preferences in the bedroom
    * Virginity identification and separate seduction path
    * Captive Self-Esteem and Mind Games: make her want to please you proactively

* Your character now "heats up" through coercion, and "cools down" through consensual lovemaking!
    * 1700+ images for these events

## WARNING! Rated M for mature themes including,
            captivity, coercion,
            prostitution, slavery,
            torture, verbal abuse,
            bondage, bestiality)

## DISCLAIMER: I own none of this, and am giving it away.

BC CAPTOR: HOT BUTTERED GIRLS

FEATURING:

* NEW Jawwal culture for Harem Fugitives

* NEW Brothel outfits

* Hot Butter Scenes!!!

* Better Captivity Defaults integration

Files needed:

PNG CRUSH'd IMAGES

Spoiler

-- Some users are noticing there is a LOT of data being pushed to RAM. If you are experiencing any stuttering from having too many/large images, @bicobus has run them all through PNGcrush and down to 256 colors!  Same images, so you can overwrite safely.

Crushed Images #1 (180MB)

Crushed Images #2 (180MB)

Optionally, for more Brothel Events, Get a Ciri makeover!

Notes:

Screenshots shown with VBody, VBody Armors, and _dlx_Hairstyles

BetterExceptionWindow mod is very helpful for quashing issues brought on by CaptivityEvents!

Message me here to work out any issues, or find ɯoɯɹɯ on the CE Discord!

* Contribute to /development/ of BC Captor on Github!

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

B E F O R E _ C A L R O S

-  Before Calros -  Captor Events  -  for CaptivityEvents  -  for Bannerlord  -

~~~
        Long before the hearts of men were opened to the love and support of their neighbor by wise Calros,
        a reign of depravity shadowed the land.

Foreign hordes enslaved the daughters of the wealthy, utilizing their flesh for money or pleasure,
        and reusing it in increasingly terrible circumstances, until nothing more could be wrung from it.

Journey back to that savage time, where you may be cruel or kind, as your desire takes you...
    ~~~

/~/~/~\~\~\ bc bc bc bc bc  /~/~/~\~\~\
        /~/~/~\~\~\ - - - - - - - - /~/~/~\~\~\
        /~/~/~\~\~\ PLEASE TO ENJOY /~/~/~\~\~\
        /~/~/~\~\~\ - - - - - - - - /~/~/~\~\~\
        /~/~/~\~\~\ bc bc bc bc bc  /~/~/~\~\~\

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/04/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Captivity Events for Bannerlord, Bannerlord Slave Gear (KLB Shackles), Hot Butter Scenes (optional integration)

Edited by SkipWestcott

your forgot to change "TB_random_current_actor_condition_m"/> to "BC_random_current_actor_condition_m"/>, there are 10 occurrences fyi.

also getting LoadingFailedXML.txt, 

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_01\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_02\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_03\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_04\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_041\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_042\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_043\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_0501\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_0502\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_0503\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_0504\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_0505\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_051\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_0511\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_0512\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_whip\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_bv_whip_post\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_group\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_kv_02\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_kv_021\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_kv_022\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

..\..\Modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear\SceneObj\scn_bc_vc_03\atmosphere.xml does not comply to CEEventsModal format described in CEEventsModal.xsd : The 'atmosphere' element is not declared.

do i need to enable HotButter?

edit pls also change BC_event_conditions_hero_male to BC_conditions_hero_male, if its a typo error.

Edited by Whizkid
42 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

also getting LoadingFailedXML.txt, 

do i need to enable HotButter?

CE is trying to load the XML. It is a harmless error, saying that it couldn't load events from that XML. Because it's a Scene.

Should only need HBScenes. Highly recommended integrations.

7 hours ago, SkipWestcott said:

Thanks for your troubleshooting! It should work much better for you now.

This new version is just getting started.

yup it does and no worries mate you are doing all the hard work, i am just doing something to help nothing special tho, thank you for sharing and great job on making bannerlord fun again, without this mod i really cant imagine how boring bannerlord is, would be great if player character is penalised more at higher levels as i realise that once player character has acquired and leveled up skills the penalties gets watered down which is the main problem in the vanilla game.

@SkipWestcott, getting this error from logfileFC.txt

Spoiler

01/05/2023 21:34:05 -- Loaded 30 waiting menus 
01/05/2023 21:34:05 -- Loaded 403 callable events 
01/05/2023 22:19:49 -- Incorrect ConsequenceCompanions heroSelected: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Contains[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, TSource value, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CECompanionSystem.ConsequenceForceMarry(Companion companion, Hero hero)
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CECompanionSystem.ConsequenceCompanions(CharacterObject hero, PartyBase party)TB_companion_kidnapped_sneak_m
01/05/2023 22:27:58 -- Incorrect ConsequenceCompanions heroSelected: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Contains[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, TSource value, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CECompanionSystem.ConsequenceForceMarry(Companion companion, Hero hero)
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CECompanionSystem.ConsequenceCompanions(CharacterObject hero, PartyBase party)TB_companion_kidnapped_sneak_m
01/05/2023 22:36:41 -- Incorrect ConsequenceCompanions heroSelected: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
   at CaptivityEvents.Events.CECompanionSystem.ConsequenceCompanions(CharacterObject hero, PartyBase party)TB_companion_kidnapped_sneak_f

can't figure out whats the problem..

General note added for gameplay:

*If you <!-- COMMENT OUT --> the entries for e.g. "female_dancer_empire"/"musician_empire" in your SandboxCore/ModuleData/spnpccharacters.xml, you will suppress the regular Tavern costumes and BC will take over! You can also edit my Roster in bccaptor_sets.xml, "npc_captive_f_equipment_template_stripper_01" to use your own sexy armor mods' items on the prostitutes!

This is really a interesting mod. I never expected bannerlord to get this much LL attention. I can see the work that went into it. Good job.

I noticed a few of the event images seem almost modern, and break from the medieval/fantasy theme of the game. Not sure if that is the intent, but its a little jarring. You may want to review those.

Also, I played through last night, and I noticed a few of the background stats resetting to 0 at seemingly random times. Its hard to troubleshoot, because the notification window goes by so quickly and there is no way to keep a consistent eye on the stats added by the mod.

Otherwise, good job. Keep it up.

2 hours ago, UnexpectedGuest said:

For some reason, I can't activate this mod in the Launcher. I deleted the old Gear-Mod, deleted the Files in Captivity mod, and installed all four files. But it is greyed out and not activatable.

I believe I'm getting the same error. Perhaps SkipWescott can advise?

21 hours ago, SkipWestcott said:

CE is trying to load the XML. It is a harmless error, saying that it couldn't load events from that XML. Because it's a Scene.

Should only need HBScenes. Highly recommended integrations.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but for me when I load it through the launcher I get an issue that says, "MissingBCCaptorGear a0.0.0.0 - a0.0.0.0."

Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: And sorry, I'm using BUTRLoader as my launcher. That might be what's causing the issue.

Edited by AgonyCipher
3 hours ago, RathAzu said:

I'm guessing there's not much here for a female player? Or, rather, a female player who is male-inclined?

At least half the events seem to center around female players, usually in the captive/slave/prostitute role.

The game-play balance is horrible. I don't recommend this mod if you want to play the game as it was originally intended. As a female player it is almost impossible to gain renown, because the events strip it away much faster than you can accumulate it. Playing as a female, the events throw money at you (you will never be broke) and morale is always high. Also you see the same events a lot. Like most event driven mods, I don't think this mod has much staying power since you can see all the content in about 20 minutes of play.

2 hours ago, LL_PW said:

At least half the events seem to center around female players, usually in the captive/slave/prostitute role.

The game-play balance is horrible. I don't recommend this mod if you want to play the game as it was originally intended. As a female player it is almost impossible to gain renown, because the events strip it away much faster than you can accumulate it. Playing as a female, the events throw money at you (you will never be broke) and morale is always high. Also you see the same events a lot. Like most event driven mods, I don't think this mod has much staying power since you can see all the content in about 20 minutes of play.

i am not sure what u are smoking, in vanilla game whenever u win a major battle the amount of loot is pretty good plus the prisoners u get to sell and lords/ladies too, ofc this mod allows u to strip the lords and ladies for their expensive armor which adds to that but u choose to edit xlm to not strip lords/ladies or just junk the armor etc... also the options u select is tied to renown or u can also just edit xlm yourself to remove renown that is added.... that choice is yours.. why are u crying when u can edit it yourself to cater to your needs....

edit: DIY way search and replace <RenownTotal>R -10 -20</RenownTotal> and <MoraleTotal>R 0 5</MoraleTotal>, just change the digits to whatever u want to balance play accordingly to your needs for a more balanced approach if u wish.

Edited by Whizkid
6 hours ago, UnexpectedGuest said:

For some reason, I can't activate this mod in the Launcher. I deleted the old Gear-Mod, deleted the Files in Captivity mod, and installed all four files. But it is greyed out and not activatable.

4 hours ago, AgonyCipher said:

I believe I'm getting the same error. Perhaps SkipWescott can advise?

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but for me when I load it through the launcher I get an issue that says, "MissingBCCaptorGear a0.0.0.0 - a0.0.0.0."

Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: And sorry, I'm using BUTRLoader as my launcher. That might be what's causing the issue.

Make sure you have all the required:

Captivity Events for Bannerlord - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12674-bannerlord-mod-captivity-events/

Bannerlord Slave Gear (KLB Shackles)  -  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15481-bannerlord-slave-gear/

Hot Butter Scenes  -  https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4276?tab=files (Optional File) 

6 hours ago, n0b0dy0 said:

Make sure you have all the required:

Captivity Events for Bannerlord - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12674-bannerlord-mod-captivity-events/

Bannerlord Slave Gear (KLB Shackles)  -  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15481-bannerlord-slave-gear/

Hot Butter Scenes  -  https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4276?tab=files (Optional File) 

I have all three in the most recent version.
Steam patched my game to the new version yesterday. Probably is this the reason?

1 hour ago, UnexpectedGuest said:

I have all three in the most recent version.
Steam patched my game to the new version yesterday. Probably is this the reason?

I had the steam patched installed yesterday also. It still runs.

Make sure all 3 are activated?

Make sure it is also HotButterScenes and not just HotButter.

This is how it looks for me. HotButter is close to the top of the list.

image.png.fe0868151be67ae43ea4d4c01ec217f6.png

5 hours ago, songbattle said:

Is the download process the same , put it into the module loader in zcaptivity events?

Everything should be in the modules\zCEzBCCaptorGear folder.

Edited by n0b0dy0
1 hour ago, n0b0dy0 said:

I had the steam patched installed yesterday also. It still runs.

Make sure all 3 are activated?

Make sure it is also HotButterScenes and not just HotButter.

This is how it looks for me. HotButter is close to the top of the list.

image.png.fe0868151be67ae43ea4d4c01ec217f6.png

fyi, u dont need hotbutter enable as its seems to be causing some ctd, idk but just a heads up.