6 hours ago, Marcolino 748 said:

I had an error that corrupted my save files with this mod:

"Invalid CharacterObject UpgradeTargets Detected of 1073743541" (two more times with the number increasing by one each time).

Not an immediate crash but then, as soon as my character's troop moved on the map, the game crashed

How can you be certain that the crash is related to this mod? I'd venture to bet that you have more than HBG in your mod list.

34 minutes ago, Secretly Kinky said:

Compatible with v1.2.8?

This is an add-on for Captivity Event. Nothing more. If CE is compatible, then this mod should be too.

7 hours ago, bicobus said:

How can you be certain that the crash is related to this mod? I'd venture to bet that you have more than HBG in your mod list.

This is an add-on for Captivity Event. Nothing more. If CE is compatible, then this mod should be too.

I had tested the game before without this mod and had no issues - but it was not an extended game play. I will try and re-instate this mod and take some other stuff out to see if resolves the problem

3 hours ago, Marcolino 748 said:

I had tested the game before without this mod and had no issues - but it was not an extended game play. I will try and re-instate this mod and take some other stuff out to see if resolves the problem

I had to scrap my old save because it was corrupted. I retract what I wrote. Issue is not with this mod. I was trying to get Primae Noctis, and Noclones to work with this mod. It does load correctly but eventually I get a corrupt save. I tested with only this mod (and CE obviously) and it was ok

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 9:36 PM, Megumin. said:

Should I get play this mod if I always play as a woman or should I just stick with BadListener's Captivity events? 

This module requires Captivity Events, and simply add more events to the pool. It adds plenty of ways to defile you female character.

9 hours ago, bicobus said:

This module requires Captivity Events, and simply add more events to the pool. It adds plenty of ways to defile you female character.

Ah okay. I think there was a mod that focused on male characters so I wasn't sure if this one was the same. Thank you.

Edited by Megumin.
On 2/29/2024 at 9:59 AM, Tasigur said:

Hello, thanks for the mod!
I have a question about female prisoners you can get from the pickpocket event. They don't seem to get their own encyclopedia page? Is that correct?

yup, got the same thing.

Is it recommended to also disable all the other captivity events with this mod? Will they negatively interfere with this mod's events and waiting menus?

Do I also need the default events from Captivity or will this mod be more consistent without them? Should I keep them active, disable them all in MCM or just remove the entire zCEDefaults folder? Or the bandit extension for CE?

I've been using this with Boukensha's and I noticed that they have minor conflicts over the waiting menus. For example, Boukensha's waiting menu and events allow you to leave the brothel without paying the 800 gold contract buyout. Sometimes the escape options are blocked in the slave waiting menu. It seems like you get the waiting menu from the mod that produced the last event. Since I can't disable waiting menus then it seems like I should run only one mod.

EDIT: Do any of the escape events trigger the Stolen Gear quest?

Edited by Corsec
30 minutes ago, 2-point said:

为什么我在中文作品中给自己的文件没有呢?我的翻译方式和我翻译的一样,它的子模式都起作用了。

Call for backup. This is really important to me

I use the same method to translate other mod files have the effect, those are I want to play but no Chinese translation or part of no translation, but this method is invalid for your mod, he does not seem to detect the Chinese environment, id changed to simplified Chinese is not good, static path he did not read

Languages.zip

Hello, I'm having an issue with the females (and sometimes guys) randomly being stripped and wearing random neck coverings. Also happens to the musicians on the streets.

Spoiler

pros.jpg.41899c6c87c37a495d9f3cc44cf091fa.jpg

My load order:

Spoiler

mod.thumb.png.6d775d5e96c16e452427079cb38c94f6.png

I was able to temporarily fix this by removing bccaptor_sets.xml.

6 hours ago, Jmeister said:

Hello, I'm having an issue with the females (and sometimes guys) randomly being stripped and wearing random neck coverings. Also happens to the musicians on the streets.

Reveal hidden contents

My load order:

Reveal hidden contents

I was able to temporarily fix this by removing bccaptor_sets.xml.

VBody armor are used for those npc, if the module isn't installed, then they appear naked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2024 at 3:57 AM, Albatrost said:

Is the Bannerlord Slave Gear (KLB Shackles) a hard requirement and if so where can I find that because I've searched everywhere for it and I cant find it