13 hours ago, a13003984331 said:

请问为什么mod无法勾选选取呢,

Make sure you have HotButterScenes (not just Hot Butter). You can open up Submodule.xml and remove that requirement dependency if you don't use Hot Butter.

EDIT -- actually, someone just reported that HotButter and Asian character sets are causing crashes! FYI!

Edited by SkipWestcott

I don't know what I did wrong but I downloaded the mod and all the image packs and the mod and its events work but the image's do not appear-- just a default image from the base captivity events. is there somewhere that I am supposed to put the image files when I download them? I used Vortex to install everything. 

Never mind I fixed it  

Edited by ferrari1234

I think I have installed all the necessary mods. At the start of the game it shows that many events have been loaded. However, there are only about 3 events that happen during the game. What should I do?

I reordered the load order and it works well. Thank you for making this mod.

Edited by soccer888
solved problem
On 1/21/2023 at 7:47 AM, Whizkid said:

@SkipWestcott, Couldn't find BC_event_companion_devoted_train_m_menu in events fyi.

Yeah, I'm compiling the male events this week. I had originally tried to get away with unisex events and triggers, but they don't work right and I can't figure out where.

TO EVERYONE ELSE:

BC_CAPTOR has to be its own checkable mod, as in the screenshot on the main topic. This should fix most of the duplicate Option and missing Events issues. It belongs here:

image.png.97c911a2d3a52d8ca90d8d46a701d48a.png

16 hours ago, A Random Dude5 said:

I am not sure if i installed something wrong but since installing this mod and the additional events one, all the "choices" in the events are doubled. Like sometimes slightly spelled differently but pretty much the same. Am i supposed to only install one of them maybe?

image.png.9735ac8e8e5fa0f245ef8006091a565b.png

If you have TBCaptivityEvents, please delete the Events folder; BC has all these events, and if you have an older TB, it will double up the options.

5 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

i feel like i am being an idiot but how the hell do i install this do i just put the folder in the zip into my modules folder or???? the reason i ask is i made the mistake of using vortex and it seems to have just yeeted this mod into the base folder as in the one the sub folder modules is in.

Ouch, yeah, that won't work! It goes as "BL/Modules/_____here____" so you can check it in the Launcher like this:

modmenu.jpg.54240404e72bf7272a58d4d3f0dc9781.jpg

For best results, put it after all the rest of your CE folders as shown.

Hi all, i've been actively trying to get this to work. However the best i get is few events such as "take drink from river" "prisoners escaped" even when i let myself get taken as prisoner I get few events but they are not the nsfw content, 

Would anyone help a brother out please.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

56 minutes ago, maniekrnz said:

Hi all, i've been actively trying to get this to work. However the best i get is few events such as "take drink from river" "prisoners escaped" even when i let myself get taken as prisoner I get few events but they are not the nsfw content, 

Would anyone help a brother out please.

All that looks correct.

Double check in MCM that you have all the Event types checked (Random, Sexual, etc).

Otherwise, I would need to see what you have inside the /zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLoader/ folder.

If the main Captivity events aren't firing, I'm not sure how "we" fix that, but hop on the CE Discord if you can.

On 1/27/2023 at 4:23 PM, SkipWestcott said:

All that looks correct.

Double check in MCM that you have all the Event types checked (Random, Sexual, etc).

Otherwise, I would need to see what you have inside the /zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLoader/ folder.

If the main Captivity events aren't firing, I'm not sure how "we" fix that, but hop on the CE Discord if you can.

Hi, you were right i had to check those things in the mod options. 

However now i am experiencing a new issue 

the game crashes every 15 minutes or so 

Would you be able to advise?

crashreportmountandblade.html

Hi, I have a problem. When I launch the game it shows 2500 images have been loaded, but with only 2100 events.  I have install all the files required and trigger events as many as I can. But some of the pictures in "images folder" never appear in game.?Crying for help.

@SkipWestcott, would be nice if you could make events more punishing and randomised the events that trigger, currently the options are pretty clear which leads to a positive outcome which will be always selected as its predictable, if you could just not allow the player to choose the outcome for some events especially those which punishes the player for getting caught, maybe also not allow the player to select options that will quit the event early.. but great mod its getting better and better with each update.

4 hours ago, 煤球猫 said:

Hi, I have a problem. When I launch the game it shows 2500 images have been loaded, but with only 2100 events.  I have install all the files required and trigger events as many as I can. But some of the pictures in "images folder" never appear in game.?Crying for help.

You won't see "ALL" the images on any playthrough, unless you change your character's sex.

If you get events, it's fine, just play!

5 hours ago, maniekrnz said:

the game crashes every 15 minutes or so 

Would you be able to advise?

crashreportmountandblade.html 141 kB · 3 downloads

Get the OnGovernorChangedWorkaround mod, too. Link in the main description.

2 hours ago, Whizkid said:

@SkipWestcott, would be nice if you could make events more punishing and randomised the events that trigger, currently the options are pretty clear which leads to a positive outcome which will be always selected as its predictable, if you could just not allow the player to choose the outcome for some events especially those which punishes the player for getting caught, maybe also not allow the player to select options that will quit the event early.. but great mod its getting better and better with each update.

Yeah, that's a good point; now that I've played it a while it can be a bit linear.

I do need to finish up the Humiliation events, those are half-baked.

16 hours ago, SkipWestcott said:

You won't see "ALL" the images on any playthrough, unless you change your character's sex.

If you get events, it's fine, just play!

Get the OnGovernorChangedWorkaround mod, too. Link in the main description.

Yeah, that's a good point; now that I've played it a while it can be a bit linear.

I do need to finish up the Humiliation events, those are half-baked.

some of the animations need to be tweaked to speed up a bit not much e.g. 0.025 perhaps just 0.02, idk some animations seems too slow, i think just a slight tweak will do.

4 hours ago, Whizkid said:

some of the animations need to be tweaked to speed up a bit not much e.g. 0.025 perhaps just 0.02, idk some animations seems too slow, i think just a slight tweak will do.

Yeah, agree. I was trying to find one speed for them all but the really long one is tough to time. IIRC, the anims have to go lower to be faster, if you want to test some numbers.

But, what do you think of the new anims? :)