11 minutes ago, humans_are_people said:

The "time to have some fun" option when talking to prisoners brings up the vanilla CE menu, so i cant acess the harem or date prisoners or anything.

If BC Gear is a checkable Module, you should get 3 options: Court, Harem, Barracks. Delete all events from an;ything in /zCE/ModuleLoader/ that is NOT CaptivityRequired.

2 minutes ago, SkipWestcott said:

If BC Gear is a checkable Module, you should get 3 options: Court, Harem, Barracks. Delete all events from an;ything in /zCE/ModuleLoader/ that is NOT CaptivityRequired.

oh i was still putting it in the moduleloader file, i didnt know it was a standalone module now. I put it in the module folder but now the checkbox is grayed out and i cant click it.

I'm still unclear on the saving.

When I save the game, I use F5. When I quit, I quit to desktop. When I reload, I click "continue" from the launcher. I never load from the main menu, and every time I'm still losing captivity values.

What part of this is wrong?

1 hour ago, LL_PW said:

I'm still unclear on the saving.

When I save the game, I use F5. When I quit, I quit to desktop. When I reload, I click "continue" from the launcher. I never load from the main menu, and every time I'm still losing captivity values.

What part of this is wrong?

Hmmm none. Nothing wrong with your process.

What you need to do is to go to an old save which loads up with Values, or you play for a new game and be very careful each time you load.

I have Values from months back on this save, but I did have to roll back a few times to preserve them when I didn't notice they'd zeroed out.

8 minutes ago, SkipWestcott said:

Hmmm none. Nothing wrong with your process.

What you need to do is to go to an old save which loads up with Values, or you play for a new game and be very careful each time you load.

I have Values from months back on this save, but I did have to roll back a few times to preserve them when I didn't notice they'd zeroed out.

perhaps the CE author should save these values externally into json files..

I'm not sure what's causing this, but This and captivity events are the only mods i've changed in my game. For some reason, at random, i got a message saying my clan left my own kingdom. I tried making another kingdom, but in about 1 in-game week it happened again. I tried making a new game starting off with a castle (Cultured Start), and the event didn't trigger. I loaded my earliest autosave and the bug didn't occur, and loading my latest save from there seems to have fixed it as far as i can tell.

Any ideas as to what even caused this? My working theories are that i have/had too many prisoners or clan members.

2 hours ago, jesterbrown said:

I'm not sure what's causing this, but This and captivity events are the only mods i've changed in my game. For some reason, at random, i got a message saying my clan left my own kingdom. I tried making another kingdom, but in about 1 in-game week it happened again. I tried making a new game starting off with a castle (Cultured Start), and the event didn't trigger. I loaded my earliest autosave and the bug didn't occur, and loading my latest save from there seems to have fixed it as far as i can tell.

Any ideas as to what even caused this? My working theories are that i have/had too many prisoners or clan members.

Woah! That's new to me, at least the result. There is "SOmething" in the code which causes off-by-one errors (for example, I was released as a prisoner and I am a party of 2x Me), and they're very nasty.

Myself, I get "KindomDecision.ApplyInternal" as an intermittent, random bug. 

Just back up your saves. And make sure to quit and restart (not reload from the menu) to keep your custom skills.

Wait. Does this mod rely on the new 1.03 version? That might also be problem for me. I locked my version to 1.02 to avoid breaking my mods every weekly update.

EDIT: Yeah, the bug's happening again. Restarting the game and loading fixes it for a while, so i'll make do with that for now.

Edited by jesterbrown
52 minutes ago, Valthorix said:

Hey I'm fairly certain that either this mod or captivity events proper is missing something that prevents wanderer prisoners (the kind you get from the "chase the thief" event) from getting ransom requests, and it crashes the game every time it happens. https://report.butr.link/53A1C0.html

This fixed it for me https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4612

Hey there, I'm liking the mod so far but I wanted to know a few things that are confusing me. Can you still make devoted captives into concubines as you could in the original BC events pack? Also, how do you increase the captives lust scores? Do their lust scores just go up as you do sexual things with them, or are there other ways to increase them?

2 hours ago, Whizkid said:

@SkipWestcott, CE_captor_captive_rebel should remove <RestrictedListOfFlags>CanOnlyBeTriggeredByOtherEvent</RestrictedListOfFlags>.

Actually, I'm trying to suppress that event.

3 minutes ago, alericsilvernord said:

Mod can't be activated because it lists "hotbutterscenes" and "KLBShackles" as requirements.

Are there links to these mods somewhere?

Hot Butter Scenes is on Nexus; "Bannerlord Slave Gear" is the name of KLB on Lover's Lab here.

2 hours ago, Gurt420 said:

Hey there, I'm liking the mod so far but I wanted to know a few things that are confusing me. Can you still make devoted captives into concubines as you could in the original BC events pack? Also, how do you increase the captives lust scores? Do their lust scores just go up as you do sexual things with them, or are there other ways to increase them?

Yes, but I'm not sure if the Switch Clan is hooked up correctly on that.

Regarding Lusts, I'm not sure what other things you have in mind? :)

6 hours ago, SkipWestcott said:

Like on the screen when you bring a captive to the bedroom or they initiate a scene, how do you get the greyed out options to become available? Where it says "Your captive skill in _ lust is too low"? Do they just become available as you continue interacting with them? I ask because I've had an option that was previously available on a captive become unavailable the next time they initiated it.

7 hours ago, SkipWestcott said:

Also, how do you ask them to become a concubine? I can see the event in the module files but can't seem to find it in any of the menus.

14 minutes ago, Gurt420 said:

Also, how do you ask them to become a concubine? I can see the event in the module files but can't seem to find it in any of the menus.

That is under the Harem Procuress -- you speak to them about the Captive and it has the old "Fate" options like Whore etc.

35 minutes ago, Gurt420 said:

"Your captive skill in _ lust is too low"?

That just means they will not consent to that activity. There are choices you can still make; have you explored them? It's best to roleplay yourself.

18 minutes ago, SkipWestcott said:

That is under the Harem Procuress -- you speak to them about the Captive and it has the old "Fate" options like Whore etc.

That just means they will not consent to that activity. There are choices you can still make; have you explored them? It's best to roleplay yourself.

Thanks for the quick response, I don't see any options for making a concubine with the Procuress, I included a screenshot so you can tell me if i'm in the wrong spot or not.

20230112203940_1.jpg

I haven't played BL for a while, and was mostly playing PN then, so I'm very out of date regarding CE and all its add-ons (TB, BC, slave gear, etc.).

I have my mods on Vortex, and have the latest versions of CE and add-on mods (Dec 2022 and Jan 2023).

I try playing CE as a Dominant Male and mostly just get the Ramsay Bolton "hunt your prisoners" event and the "meal/blowjob exchange" event.

Is the problem that the base game updates keep breaking events? Or does my use of Vortex mean the mods aren't getting into the correct subfolders where they need to be?

If the latter, is there a guide as to where all the add-ons should go? Is there a way to install them correctly and turn them on and off easily within Vortex? Or do most of the CE add-ons need to be updated manually?

Thanks!

9 hours ago, SeranaUser said:

I try playing CE as a Dominant Male and mostly just get the Ramsay Bolton "hunt your prisoners" event and the "meal/blowjob exchange" event.

Is the problem that the base game updates keep breaking events? Or does my use of Vortex mean the mods aren't getting into the correct subfolders where they need to be?

If the latter, is there a guide as to where all the add-ons should go? Is there a way to install them correctly and turn them on and off easily within Vortex? Or do most of the CE add-ons need to be updated manually?

Thanks!

Make sure you have BC as a checkable Mod in the Launcher; don't put it in ModuleLoader.  This is my setup (only difference between this and Topic image is inserting SadSun):

modmenu.jpg.6354f145ab0b7a8f5f8317fb90a979fd.jpg

I do not KNOW of any Vortex issues with CE; MCM & HotButter are the ones with Vortex issues.

BC has eaten and consumed TB -- you do not need TB anymore (BC Images #1 has all TB images, Events has all TB events).

BC suppresses the Bolton events, if it is installed correctly.

11 hours ago, Gurt420 said:

Thanks for the quick response, I don't see any options for making a concubine with the Procuress, I included a screenshot so you can tell me if i'm in the wrong spot or not.

Oh, I remember now ---

--- there is NOTHING for a Concubine NPC to do. I want to talk to BadListener (CE author) about whether we are expected to have Concubines join our Clan or not.  Rest assured, it is a largely unused flag (for NPCs), with no events.

My idea is to parallel the PC Concubine events, which literally Change your Clan to your Captors.  Since the existing TB did none of that, I removed it. Well, commented it out. Go into BCCaptorKeepEvents.xml, line 645, restore these:

<!-- <Option>
                            <Order>69</Order>
                            <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                                <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                            </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                            <OptionText>Ask {CAPTIVE_NAME} to join your harem.</OptionText>
                            <TriggerEvents>
                                <TriggerEvent>

(down to line 689, you should see the comment-closer)

Put it back for yourself, and LMK how it works for you (too many options in the menu, something breaks, whatever).

7 hours ago, SkipWestcott said:

My idea is to parallel the PC Concubine events, which literally Change your Clan to your Captors.  Since the existing TB did none of that, I removed it. Well, commented it out. Go into BCCaptorKeepEvents.xml, line 645, restore these:

<!-- <Option>
                            <Order>69</Order>
                            <MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                                <RestrictedListOfConsequences>Continue</RestrictedListOfConsequences>
                            </MultipleRestrictedListOfConsequences>
                            <OptionText>Ask {CAPTIVE_NAME} to join your harem.</OptionText>
                            <TriggerEvents>
                                <TriggerEvent>

(down to line 689, you should see the comment-closer)

Put it back for yourself, and LMK how it works for you (too many options in the menu, something breaks, whatever).

I'm probably doing something wrong, but when I alter things in BCCaptorKeepEvents.xml it stops letting me open the procuress menu at all and displays these messages

20230113163623_1.jpg

Edit: nevermind, I figured it out lol

Edited by Gurt420