Jump to content

Coral Island


Recommended Posts

Posted

They were just something i did in my spare time, but i am starting to learn how to mod but it might be a while since there are a lot of images to replace and figuring out how to do this is not so easy ^^'

 

Posted

I'm hitting a wall here i basically have one character all ready to go but i for the life of me cant figure out why my .pak file just doesnt load the images in FModel, I think I'm missing a step in Unreal engine but there are no tutorials on how to change the portraits in this games, I even read through past posts on here but nothing, I've spent my whole day doing this and i know I'm so close but i just cant figure it out.

 

So if anyone has a tutorial or advice please let me know, now I'm going to drown my sorrows and sleep -_-''

Posted
6 hours ago, MysteryIam said:

I'm hitting a wall here i basically have one character all ready to go but i for the life of me cant figure out why my .pak file just doesnt load the images in FModel, I think I'm missing a step in Unreal engine but there are no tutorials on how to change the portraits in this games, I even read through past posts on here but nothing, I've spent my whole day doing this and i know I'm so close but i just cant figure it out.

 

So if anyone has a tutorial or advice please let me know, now I'm going to drown my sorrows and sleep -_-''

I don't know much about modding this game, but I must ask, is your copy of the game on steam? Because the only thing I know for sure, is that if you have the game in any other platform, it won't work, no matter what you do (as far as I know)

Posted

Success I have finally worked it all out (hopefully) so here it is my first mod for Coral island which is Eva in all her natural glory each seasonal outfit has a different style of lady garden because variety is the spice of life (Note: I haven't done the swimsuit or wedding dress yet but will get round to it) Screenshot2026-04-02144238.png.f3a2e49e0b34942adcccb7b1a8719e66.png

EvaHairy_P.zip

Posted
On 4/2/2026 at 10:53 AM, MysteryIam said:

Success I have finally worked it all out (hopefully) so here it is my first mod for Coral island which is Eva in all her natural glory each seasonal outfit has a different style of lady garden because variety is the spice of life (Note: I haven't done the swimsuit or wedding dress yet but will get round to it) Screenshot2026-04-02144238.png.f3a2e49e0b34942adcccb7b1a8719e66.png

EvaHairy_P.zip 15.38 MB · 1 download

Hii, can you make a tutorial? hahah i may try to do with the dude of the game

Posted

Lily is now complete with each seasonal outfit sporting a new pubic styleScreenshot2026-04-06161720.png.095d1f337cae5e959503ef0252fc3ee3.png

On a side note I have started to upload these to Nexus for more convenience to find since forums like this can go on for a while and things get lost over time.

other than that enjoy 

 

LilyHairy_P.zip

Posted
6 hours ago, MysteryIam said:

Lily is now complete with each seasonal outfit sporting a new pubic styleScreenshot2026-04-06161720.png.095d1f337cae5e959503ef0252fc3ee3.png

On a side note I have started to upload these to Nexus for more convenience to find since forums like this can go on for a while and things get lost over time.

other than that enjoy 

 

LilyHairy_P.zip 19.14 MB · 0 downloads

maybe clean up the edges man? is a bit of cropped

Posted
13 hours ago, luiscollins21 said:

maybe clean up the edges man? is a bit of cropped

Not sure what you mean, I'll edit what I can but my skills are limited but I'm happy to try and redo some things

Posted
9 hours ago, MysteryIam said:

Not sure what you mean, I'll edit what I can but my skills are limited but I'm happy to try and redo some things

i mean change the shape of the bush,it looks great thick like that,but is so close to the lips it looks like panties without straps

Posted (edited)

How would it work if you want certain character edits from one pak and another edit from another pak? Is it just a simple matter of load order overwriting changes from one pak over another?

Edited by MrMrF4
Posted
17 hours ago, MrMrF4 said:

How would it work if you want certain character edits from one pak and another edit from another pak? Is it just a simple matter of load order overwriting changes from one pak over another?

 

Yes. Without being able to unpack both mod pak files and combining them, load order is what will determine which gets priority. 

 

That said, if a mod has packed all the original textures along with the modded ones into their mod pak then it will override other modded characters with the original ones if it is given top priority. So even if two mods changed different characters they might still conflict with one another. You'll have to fiddle with load orders to see what works best for you and might need to compromise if there are conflicts.

Posted
20 hours ago, Miarry said:

someone know if there is a nude mod for the models of the characters, instead of the sprites?

 

No, there is not. At least not one for all the models.

Posted
5 hours ago, Demonwise said:

 

No, there is not. At least not one for all the models.

there would be for the mc?

Posted
2 hours ago, Miarry said:

there would be for the mc?

 

Yes, there is one for the mc. Shouldn't be hard to find with a google search. I'll warn you though it isn't free.

Posted
On 3/26/2026 at 4:57 PM, CronoAbe said:

Minor progress, but everything I do from here doesn't work. For some reason her textures won't load up and she's stuck in T pose, but at least her model appears now...

image.png

Not sure if you are still working on this but the Coral Island team just announced she is going to be a dateable in the next update

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

 

 

On 12/13/2024 at 2:19 PM, Monim54 said:

Finally thanks to @cloudy.cosmos I found the mistake. Attached you find replaced nude swimwear portraits and most females wander around naked on beach. Have fun!

Beachreplace_P.7z 48.61 MB · 540 downloads

On 4/19/2026 at 7:23 AM, BrunoL said:

Can this work for males 3d models too? Or someone knows how to make one?

On 4/8/2026 at 2:54 PM, BrunoL said:

https://www.deviantart.com/ogami4/art/Coral-Island-Nude-Male-Mod-v1-5-997917470 do you think it is possible to change the body model of the male dates to this one?

6 minutes ago, KrazyKyle777 said:

I am looking for the same thing here! Hoping to find a mod that does this for the 3D NPC models of the male dateables.

 

Anyone find or make a mod for this yet? Been searching for it for a while now...

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hi everyone, I'm researching and creating 3D nude female models. I saw a mod above that's paid, so I thought I'd make and release a free version for everyone.

test.png

test 2.png

Posted (edited)

Xin phép được viết bằng tiếng Việt, hãy dùng google dịch để hiểu

 

Đây là bản mod khỏa thân dành cho nhân vật nữ (dành cho màu da sáng và hình dáng cơ thể mặc định)

Thực ra nó dùng được cho toàn bộ màu da và kích cỡ cơ thể nhưng sẽ không thể hiển thị 1 cách tốt nhất ( như bị viền đen ở thắt lưng ở người béo hay tô màu da ngăm không được tự nhiên)

 

Nó sẽ thay thế bộ quần áo lót của nhân vật (việc không mặc đồ di chuyển khắp map sẽ không ảnh hưởng tới độ thiện cảm hay hình phạt gì cả)

 

Hướng dẫn cài đặt: giải nén thư mục Nude Female Player.zip sẽ được 1 file NudeFemale_P.pak, di chuyển file này tới thư mục sau (thư mục game\ProjectCoral\Content\Paks\~mods) nếu không có thư mục ~mods thì hãy tạo thư mục đó

 

Sau đó để mod chạy được (tất cả mod coral island đều cần làm bước này) hãy làm như sau:

- Đối với phiên bản steam: mở steam > Chuột phải vào Coral Island > Chọn Properties > Trong ô Launch Options > Nhập -fileopenlog

 

- Đối với những người không thích bật -fileopenlog (vì nó sẽ ngốn tài nguyên máy cực nhiều và làm game bị lag đối với máy yếu) hãy sử dụng file exe chạy game mình gửi ở phía dưới, nó sẽ bỏ qua kiểm tra -fileopenlog

 

Xin lỗi vì tham gia cộng đồng trễ, tại vì tôi cũng mới biết game này hôm qua :>>

 

Như các bản mod khác của tôi, chi phí là lời cảm ơn

 

 

 

 

1.png

2.png

3.png

Nude Female Player.zip

Edited by BSHoang

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...